Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

and quite a few from Emmerdaily.

Bollywood :gigglesnshit: Joking.

One of them is already a member here - the one which is your new DS account after Dekaf was banned.

And why would you want Sutie to join? - she's the biggest stick-up-her-arse Hyacinth Bucket wannabe going. An absolutely awful person.

Dear me, sweet, lovely Frankly banned from a forum, :yikes: say it isn't so? :bawlin: Must have been bad to be banned from DS. Looks like she must have been quite a bit of a vicious nasty twat. Imagine my surprise. :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Look how sweet i am..and i was banned from a forum.

I was also banned from here once.

:snooty:
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 am

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:Some of the DS posters I would like here are

ffawkes

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

One of them is already a member here - the one which is your new DS account after Dekaf was banned.

And why would you want Sutie to join? - she's the biggest stick-up-her-arse Hyacinth Bucket wannabe going. An absolutely awful person.

Dear me, sweet, lovely Frankly banned from a forum, :yikes: say it isn't so? :bawlin: Must have been bad to be banned from DS. Looks like she must have been quite a bit of a vicious nasty twat. Imagine my surprise. :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Look how sweet i am..and i was banned from a forum.

I was also banned from here once.

:snooty:

That's quite a feat! :laughing:

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:36 am

Did Frankly seriously list her own DS account as someone she'd like to see posting here?

That's oddly brilliant :mrgreen:

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:37 am

ffawkes :canny:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

Agree with those, for sure :thumbsup: I'd add JulesF, Jane Doh and Aggs too.

I agree with whoever said Ann666 seems much more chilled these days, which means her bone dry sense of humour has come right to the fore. Plus I'd really love to see her get into some verbal with TJ, tie him up in knots and drown him in a sea of links to prove him wrong :mrgreen:

Malliday is another one who would seriously liven this place up. He's one of the few people whose longish posts are always worth a read, whether you agree with him or not. Politically polar opposite to our Avon B, so seeing them posting at each other would be great value.

Be good to see Si Crewe and Jesaya posting here again....
Vam

Postby Frankly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ffawkes

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

:mrgreen: It's no secret, and has been common knowledge on here for ages. :hand:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 am

Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

I agree with whoever said Ann666 seems much more chilled these days, which means her bone dry sense of humour has come right to the fore. Plus I'd really love to see her get into some verbal with TJ, tie him up in knots and drown him in a sea of links to prove him wrong :mrgreen:

Malliday is another one who would seriously liven this place up. He's one of the few people whose longish posts are always worth a read, whether you agree with him or not. Politically polar opposite to our Avon B, so seeing them posting at each other would be great value.

Janedoh would be smashing :gigglesnshit:

Postby Frankly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 am

Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

:Hiya: Yeah, there's loads more too that I've probably missed off.

I agree about Anne too :thud: Malliday - do they still post on DS?
Frankly

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 am

Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

Haven't seen too much of him recently, Fran.

I think the grounded personalities of the people we've mentioned, not to mention their cool, sharp wit, would transform Dogs. They'd sure as hell always be up for a laugh, and their levelling influence would show up some of the twats who set themselves up as the font of all knowledge, zen, and 'common sense' around here :mrgreen:

The bad news is, I doubt any of them would want to post anywhere around fuckwits like Major, Markey, Micky, and assorted feral Guests.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

Janedoh would be smashing :gigglesnshit:

I was going to say that, so I will it would be terribly sMASHing :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:40 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

I think the grounded personalities of the people we've mentioned, not to mention their cool, sharp wit, would transform Dogs. They'd sure as hell always be up for a laugh, and their levelling influence would show up some of the twats who set themselves up as the font of all knowledge, zen, and 'common sense' around here :mrgreen:

The bad news is, I doubt any of them would want to post anywhere around fuckwits like Major, Markey, Micky, and assorted feral Guests.

Why would it transform dogs Vam? Oh I get it, after all you did call this place. "Pissant little forum" with "pissant posters". If it's that bad it needs to be transformed with people who you could spend hours brown nosing too, why the actual fuck are you posting here. Why not fuck off to DS full time and take your little ass licking nonentity How High with you. :hand:

Postby guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:

netcurtains

Nesta robins

Joody

Midnight falcon

Miss XYZ

Victoria Sponge

soomcdo

Sutie

Francie

Why would it transform dogs Vam? Oh I get it, after all you did call this place. "Pissant little forum" with "pissant posters". If it's that bad it needs to be transformed with people who you could spend hours brown nosing too, why the actual fuck are you posting here. Why not fuck off to DS full time and take your little ass licking nonentity How High with you. :hand:

You sound cheerful, not had your Cornflakes yet?

Postby Girth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:01 am

Cobs wrote:stoatie and Girth? They were doing a music hall double act thing in some thread before an unamused mod closed it.

(No ok, Girth is already signed up)

:Hiya:
Girth

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:03 am

Guest wrote:

aww...you seem upset. Bless :pclove:

The answer to your questions is really very simple. The people I like here (yes, including Admin) far outnumber the ones I don't. Hope that helps :smilin:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

The answer to your questions is really very simple. The people I like here (yes, including Admin) far outnumber the ones I don't. Hope that helps :smilin:

just wading in here, if the number of people you like far outnumber the ones you don't, why would dogs need to be transformed by new people?

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

just wading in here, if the number of people you like far outnumber the ones you don't, why would dogs need to be transformed by new people?

What's wrong with the concept of improving on the status quo? Evolving a bit, maybe :dunno:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive