Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 am

Major wrote:or anywhere, doest thou agree to ban it or not????

Jewish groups have strongly criticised a move by five different groups in the Icelandic parliament parliament to ban circumcision.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z57a9VUWlV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ban it unless it is 'medically needed', tiz barbaric.

For once I agree. If an adult wants to do it crack on but a child/baby? In this day n age?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 am

Of course it should be banned and for many people it is child abuse, i.e. the operation is done without the child's consent.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:11 am

jra wrote:Of course it should be banned and for many people it is child abuse, i.e. the operation is done without the child's consent.

The boys I've known it happen to were about 7-8 years old and they were really disturbed by it. Inflicting pain as a way to control people shouldn't be the norm.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Foxy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:28 am

I've never understood why religious groups practise circumcision because it's like saying to their god "You cocked up when you made foreskins so we're chopping them off".
Foxy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 am

Foxy wrote:I've never understood why religious groups practise circumcision because it's like saying to their god "You cocked up when you made foreskins so we're chopping them off".

Control, belief that it makes them clean/worthy, therefore closer to the divine. And if it's painful they'll remember it forever.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 am

There is no need nor excuse for circumcision except on medical grounds.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

Some women say that it makes blow-jobs more palatable. :kinell: Surely, it is done on infants because what grown man would agree to it? Not one, I'd bet.
Cleopatra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

Trapper John wrote:There is no need nor excuse for circumcision except on medical grounds.

Exactly, and if the hygiene excuse is going to be trotted out then just teach your little boys how to wash that area properly. It's not rocket science. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 am

Cleopatra wrote:Some women say that it makes blow-jobs more palatable. :kinell: Surely, it is done on infants because what grown man would agree to it? Not one, I'd bet.

Some women talk a load of bs don't they?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cavalier Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:51 am

jra wrote:Of course it should be banned and for many people it is child abuse, i.e. the operation is done without the child's consent.

I think it’s child abuse mainly because they are chopping off a part of babies genitals. That’s the wrong and abusive part no? It’s strange how people think it’s not ok for girls but ok to do it to boys. Warped logic.

Staggered that anyone in this day and age can’t see both as barbaric and wrong.
Cavalier Guest

Postby jra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:09 am

Cavalier Guest wrote:

I think it’s child abuse mainly because they are chopping off a part of babies genitals. That’s the wrong and abusive part no? It’s strange how people think it’s not ok for girls but ok to do it to boys. Warped logic.

Indeed. I've approached this topic on DS when FGM is under discussion, only to be met with replies like MGM is not the same as FGM. It bloody is when it affects you. If I were making the laws I'd make it possible to sue the parents responsible for huge damages.

I've tried to approach and discuss this with my dad, but all you'll get is 'it's more hygienic' blah blah yadda yadda. That may be the case, but it's not exactly the answer I'm looking for. Just admitting responsibility would be a good start.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dad as he's done a lot of other good things for me, but I can't forgive him (or my mother) for this.
jra

Postby T M I! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

[list=][/list]
jra wrote:
Cavalier Guest wrote:

Indeed. I've approached this topic on DS when FGM is under discussion, only to be met with replies like MGM is not the same as FGM. It bloody is when it affects you. If I were making the laws I'd make it possible to sue the parents responsible for huge damages.

I've tried to approach and discuss this with my dad, but all you'll get is 'it's more hygienic' blah blah yadda yadda. That may be the case, but it's not exactly the answer I'm looking for. Just admitting responsibility would be a good start.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dad as he's done a lot of other good things for me, but I can't forgive him (or my mother) for this.

I get what you say and its nice to see you love your dad. But PLEASE don't go into any further detail! :yikes: You've got form for talking about your willy :yikes:
T M I!

Postby jra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 pm

T M I! wrote:[list=][/list]
jra wrote:
Cavalier Guest wrote:

I get what you say and its nice to see you love your dad. But PLEASE don't go into any further detail! :yikes: You've got form for talking about your willy :yikes:

This is the right thread and it's an important issue for me, but please keep it to the right thread with the baiting.
jra

Postby Major » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Blooming good debate, one of the better ones I have seen for ages.

I cannot imagine those who perform this barbaric abuse upon babies would want it compulsory done to themselves at adult age.
I knew a male who had it done at 70 years of age for medical reason and he was not a happy chappy.

You know Jews worship money, they do it for the 'tips'.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms