DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm

measurer wrote:Even so, you brought it back up when you started about her - surely you can see that?
She has been well and truly castigated for her behaviour from the keyboard Saints here, and it was nice getting back to normal. No one here, barring Stooo, are judge and executioner, nor have they the right to drive people off of the forum.

Everyone fks up

Well In my defence, I’ve been out for the last two nights so haven’t been able to express my outrage and anger on the topic. For the sake of the thread, and because you’ve tackled it in a decent way, I’ll drop the subject and move on...
Dean

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:18 pm

She should be sorry but I wouldn't say it was to Canary - she got her digs in too. Neither one is innocent. The only person who should receive an apology is probably not here right now.
measurer

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Thank you Dean. A line shall now be drawn under it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Guests? Stop trying to keep it going while hiding under a paperbag. I am deleting your shit stirring posts.
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:21 pm

measurer wrote:Thank you Dean. A line shall now be drawn under it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Guests? Stop trying to keep it going while hiding under a paperbag. I am deleting your shit stirring posts.

My OCD is kicking in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:29 pm

guest wrote:At the risk of being hung, drawn and quartered by taking the discussion off topic how are you today mes, my favourite little mod?

At the risk of being called a fantasist, I have had quite a busy day and am still bloody answering work emails... Now a Duke wants me to "come by" to discuss matters with him. Can you imagine this? I wonder if it will be cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off, served with tea?
Still, always an excuse for me to buy something new ! :canny:
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Back on topic of DS members. Anyone seen that animasana poster? Total cunt that one. :smilin:

Postby guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:Back on topic of DS members. Anyone seen that animasana poster? Total cunt that one. :smilin:

Must try harder, 0/10.

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:Back on topic of DS members. Anyone seen that animasana poster? Total cunt that one. :smilin:

How dare you be on topic!! :yikes:
Gabby

Postby guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:49 pm

measurer wrote:
guest wrote:At the risk of being hung, drawn and quartered by taking the discussion off topic how are you today mes, my favourite little mod?

At the risk of being called a fantasist, I have had quite a busy day and am still bloody answering work emails... Now a Duke wants me to "come by" to discuss matters with him. Can you imagine this? I wonder if it will be cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off, served with tea?
Still, always an excuse for me to buy something new ! :canny:

Th sarnies put me off.....stew and dumplings :smilin: I'd even buy a new bib for that,

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:57 pm

It'll probably be afternoon tea, served in the Drawing room. Hope they heat the damned castle, those places are usually freezing! I'll take my sheepskin coat just in case! As for the sandwiches......yep not a cucumber sarnie lover, but I'll be polite and eat them, but seriously hoping they aren't on the menu! :ooer:
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Just for clarity, can the mods confirm what is ok to be discussed on here and not? There’s comments about Dean bringing things up from 2 days ago. Does this mean we cannot being anything up at all from the past. About anyone? Is it only he poster who must not be named we can’t discuss?

It’s a bit confusing, truth be told.

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 pm

measurer wrote:She should be sorry but I wouldn't say it was to Canary - she got her digs in too. Neither one is innocent. The only person who should receive an apology is probably not here right now.

I'm sorry about still not being sorry, Mes. A Guest this morning raised the issue with me in a calm, non-agenda driven way. I had to go out, but said I'd try and respond to the Guest at some point.

I can explain why I'm not sorry to both of you now, if you'll let me. Maybe in the Get it Off Your Chest thread? If you'd rather I didn't - no problem.
Vam

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Guest wrote:Just for clarity, can the mods confirm what is ok to be discussed on here and not? There’s comments about Dean bringing things up from 2 days ago. Does this mean we cannot being anything up at all from the past. About anyone? Is it only he poster who must not be named we can’t discuss?

For clarity.....can you not see the Topic title? Stooo closed you all down lastnight, there was a reason for that.

And no Vam, I'd prefer that you didn't start this up again. As far as I'm concerned, a line was drawn under it all. You DON'T need to answer every name check.
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:27 pm

For someone so gobby they don't post much. Second account?

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:Just for clarity, can the mods confirm what is ok to be discussed on here and not? There’s comments about Dean bringing things up from 2 days ago. Does this mean we cannot being anything up at all from the past. About anyone? Is it only he poster who must not be named we can’t discuss?

For clarity.....can you not see the Topic title? Stooo closed you all down lastnight, there was a reason for that.

And no Vam, I'd prefer that you didn't start this up again. As far as I'm concerned, a line was drawn under it all. You DON'T need to answer every name check.

Sure wasn't intending to do that! But fair enough, Mes :dunno:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive