Dogs Forum......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dogs Forum......

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:39 pm

measurer wrote:I laughed guest, but nah, just nah mate. I'd be trolled to blazes! :pmsl:

thanks meas. :wubbers:

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm not sure I know what a nasty music tune is. :dunno:

Holly does for sure, they were horrid.

I don't look at the music thread much. :dunno:

Well being a music fan it was the first thread I probably set up on here, it was nice , a bit of nice music and chat but she ruined it with all her nasty pointed stuff, mostly directed at Holly. Horrible stuff, put me off posting for a long time.

I'm a music fan too but most music that people post here is not to my taste. I thought I knew most tactics employed on forums but posting music to get at someone is a new one on me.
McAz

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm

measurer wrote:I laughed guest, but nah, just nah mate. I'd be trolled to blazes! :pmsl:

If it worth staying up in case you change your mind? :popcorn:
Vam

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Was a pun on her old work place.
measurer

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Holly wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:Who was Snuffs - reading through here they are mentioned a lot? :smilin:

She was a lovely lady that used to post here. Very good friends with Holly. She would never get involved in shit stirring or abuse like the others. Sadly she lost the use of her fingers in an industrial accident at work and had to stop posting...

Didn't know that - how horrible for her - best wishes to her.

All those middle of the night nasty music tunes disabled her sadly :bawlin:

I was glad you noticed back then, not many did and made me look paranoid when I made some comments in other threads about her...she was very clever in making ME look the nasty one.

For sure I noticed, I must have said something at the time, she was awful to you and with her horrid music videos.
Bella

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:I remember once, Holly’s dog sadly passed away (sorry for bringing it up) and Snuffs posted an obscure song on the music thread with dead dog in the title. I searched back and she had posted the same obscure song three times previously in the past 6 weeks in the early hours. No one would ever have heard of the song.

She wasn’t wired up right that one...

Yet you said you introduced her to Dogs, and brought her here :shame:

Not one of your finest moments. :ooer:

You’re right mate. What a twat I was!
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Dean wrote:I remember once, Holly’s dog sadly passed away (sorry for bringing it up) and Snuffs posted an obscure song on the music thread with dead dog in the title. I searched back and she had posted the same obscure song three times previously in the past 6 weeks in the early hours. No one would ever have heard of the song.

She wasn’t wired up right that one...

Jesus wept! :kinell:
Keyser

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 pm

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm not sure I know what a nasty music tune is. :dunno:

Holly does for sure, they were horrid.

I don't look at the music thread much. :dunno:

Well being a music fan it was the first thread I probably set up on here, it was nice , a bit of nice music and chat but she ruined it with all her nasty pointed stuff, mostly directed at Holly. Horrible stuff, put me off posting for a long time.

I'm a music fan too but most music that people post here is not to my taste. I thought I knew most tactics employed on forums but posting music to get at someone is a new one on me.

Well, what can we do re your music taste? Don't ask for folk type music ffs ... although others might fulfill that need ... :more beer:
Bella

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 am

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm a music fan too but most music that people post here is not to my taste. I thought I knew most tactics employed on forums but posting music to get at someone is a new one on me.

Well, what can we do re your music taste? Don't ask for folk type music ffs ... although others might fulfill that need ... :more beer:

Among my abiding favourites are the Grateful Dead and the Mahavishnu Orchestra - I don't expect my needs to be fulfilled on here any time soon. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:07 am

By Dean

The way she would post straight after you in any thread you posted in was so weird. Then the innocent act. Horrible cunt of person...

by Bella

For sure I noticed, I must have said something at the time, she was awful to you and with her horrid music videos.

...and yet a lot of posters pretended they didn't see it or didn't want to, like Canny for instance...she thinks the sun shines out of Snuffs arse. According to her, she's a lovely, warm human being :pukeup: Birds of a feather perhaps? I don't know.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:12 am

Holly wrote:By Dean

The way she would post straight after you in any thread you posted in was so weird. Then the innocent act. Horrible cunt of person...

by Bella

...and yet a lot of posters pretended they didn't see it or didn't want to, like Canny for instance...she thinks the sun shines out of Snuffs arse. According to her, she's a lovely, warm human being :pukeup: Birds of a feather perhaps? I don't know.

If you look back, I left off posting not long after she came and took over the music thread thing, horrible woman!
Bella

Postby measurer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:47 am

Well, she was PBU'ed, so no need to worry that she'll be back...
measurer

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:10 am

I can remember Snuffs playing that song when Holly's dog died.

However playing Middle Of The Roads "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" when Holls said her mum was dead was worse.

If you aren't familiar with the song, then listen to the start of it and you'll see why.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 am

Vicks wrote:I can remember Snuffs playing that song when Holly's dog died.

However playing Middle Of The Roads "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" when Holls said he mum was dead was worse.

If you aren't familiar with the song, then listen to the start of it and you'll see why.

Here are the first lines of the lyrics

Where's your momma gone
Little baby bird
Where's your momma gone
Far far away far far awayayay

yup, lovely lady :wubbers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 am

Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:I can remember Snuffs playing that song when Holly's dog died.

However playing Middle Of The Roads "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" when Holls said he mum was dead was worse.

Here are the first lines of the lyrics

Where's your momma gone
Little baby bird
Where's your momma gone
Far far away far far awayayay

yup, lovely lady :wubbers:

She was a nasty piece of work.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms