Question For Admin.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Question For Admin.......

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm

MG2 wrote:But he will be back.

Did he say it lately though? If so, there was no need for Vam to repeat it.
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm not a liar just because a demonic little brat like you SAYS I am :roll: Either prove where I've lied, or STFU.

Careful what you wish for...I always back up what I say. :thumbsup:

Vam wrote:Instantly springing to mind are....

Lady Murasaki = Kawasaki (as in, hop on board and go for a ride)

Vam wrote:

Don't get your boxers all bunched up, Rocky....that's just Dean's take on it.

And Dean's take on anything is often just a crock of shit

I don't think Kawasaki is a "bike", as such ....

:cuppaT:

Jeez, you are so hyper! :ooer: I mean, seriously, you're like an ADHD brat in a playground, darting about clamouring for attention. Are you sure you're fully grown?

Ok...re up there ^^^ - WTG :thumbsup: Now, show where I've ever denied posting that.

And while you're at it, where have I actually said that means 'slut'? Or is it just you automatically assuming, and desperate to prove, I equate a 'Kawasaki' motorbike to a 'slut'?

I really do have to go out now. Don't bust a gut trying to prove you've 'owned' me while I'm gone.
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:14 pm

MG2 wrote:But he will be back.

Quick :Hiya: Good to see you around again (but you already know that) :wink:
Vam

Postby MG2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Within the last few days. I am sure Rockstar was around at the time.

I agree there is no need to say stuff like that and it's very personal but the hypocrisy was glaring.
MG2

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 pm

MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Isn't Dean the one who says you used to flash your vag around online, btw? Lovely :smilin:

Anyway, I'm away out. Hope you get to rubberneck something at some point....

Oh dear what a disgusting thing to say.Are you really a middle aged woman or a 10 year old? :paranoid:

I hope the rats see what their Piped Piper is truly mad of.You attacked Star without any provocation... :shake head:

In the interests of fairness, Dean said the same thing in a far nastier manner. I hope you berate him also?

Gladly....Before berating though I will have to see the post in question... :dunno:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 pm

MG2 wrote:Within the last few days. I am sure Rockstar was around at the time.

I agree there is no need to say stuff like that and it's very personal but the hypocrisy was glaring.

Thank you for admitting that there is no need for Vam to say stuff like that and it's very personal for her to do so. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Vam wrote:
Jeez, you are so hyper! :ooer: I mean, seriously, you're like an ADHD brat in a playground, darting about clamouring for attention. Are you sure you're fully grown?

Ok...re up there ^^^ - WTG :thumbsup: Now, show where I've ever denied posting that.

And while you're at it, where have I actually said that means 'slut'? Or is it just you automatically assuming, and desperate to prove, I equate a 'Kawasaki' motorbike to a 'slut'?

I really do have to go out now. Don't bust a gut trying to prove you've 'owned' me while I'm gone.

Again with the ADHD stuff.Careful I am sensitive to that.

If you don't want me to start calling you mad directly,you would do well not to use ADHD in your trolling... :wink:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Star wrote:Ditto Vam
You follow Dean around like a pig on heat.

I donnnnn't theeenk so, luv. Go to Specsavers, maybe? :thumbsup:

Isn't Dean the one who says you used to flash your vag around online, btw? Lovely :smilin:

Why do you do that? Star didn't start on you - you started on her, and then made that disgusting comment. It seems that Dean was banned for something he said about you, and yet you're no better.

I blame the drink.... :off head:
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:There was a time when one forum went to war with another. Now that the only one that matters is Dogs we go to war with ourselves. All a bit daft really. :snooty:

:mrgreen: ... ^^^ that, coming from the person who approves of, enables and even actively encourages "open and honest trolling" here.

Just more empty, worthless words from a pompous, hypocritical windbag :woteva:

What would you prefer- sneaky and dishonest trolling?

Yes, of course you would. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:You have to make allowances for aziz lately - he's usually the vile old cunt in the corner who trolls every atrocity going.

But now he's getting a bit of attention from Dumb and Dumber, he's got a spring in his step, and he's been trying too hard to fit in with them. Trying to add that childish 'edgy shock' thing to his posts. Like a forum version of dad dancing.

Looks like he might be having second thoughts though.

Ooooh - you're such a big hard man. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:You have to make allowances for aziz lately - he's usually the vile old cunt in the corner who trolls every atrocity going.

But now he's getting a bit of attention from Dumb and Dumber, he's got a spring in his step, and he's been trying too hard to fit in with them. Trying to add that childish 'edgy shock' thing to his posts. Like a forum version of dad dancing.

A wannabe arsonist too... :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby MG2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:

Oh dear what a disgusting thing to say.Are you really a middle aged woman or a 10 year old? :paranoid:

I hope the rats see what their Piped Piper is truly mad of.You attacked Star without any provocation... :shake head:

In the interests of fairness, Dean said the same thing in a far nastier manner. I hope you berate him also?

Gladly....Before berating though I will have to see the post in question... :dunno:

Maybe you will see it next time...

Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:Within the last few days. I am sure Rockstar was around at the time.

Thank you for admitting that there is no need for Vam to say stuff like that and it's very personal for her to do so. :thumbsup:

There is no need for anyone to say it though is there?
MG2

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

And a panty fetishist - they're all the same. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:32 pm

MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Maybe you will see it next time...

Next time? Let's hope there is no next time from the likes of Vam,et al. :thumbsup:

MG2 wrote:

There is no need for anyone to say it though is there?

Ofcourse not.I am in total agreement with you there is no need for the likes of Vam et al to say it. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

And a panty fetishist - they're all the same. :laughing:

Really? He fits the profile of an arsonist.... :gigglesnshit:

Having said that,I hope he doesn't go out in RL and really cause some harm.... :paranoid:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms