Your mood today?

Big Threads

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Keyser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Keyser wrote:Started off miserable and it all went downhill from there.

Thats life. Could be worse you could have been sucking lemons

Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Keyser wrote:Started off miserable and it all went downhill from there.

Is this a good day, average day or bad day? We could always put a positive spin on it no matter what.

I've has a shit week too to be fair, idiot let his car roll down a hill and went into to the front of my car and wrote it off! Bloody nuisance that is. Car had to be written off so it's meant all this dealing with insurance companies and so on, I really do detest officialdom, I know it's necessary in these circumstances but no less annoying. :brickwall:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:27 am

Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:Ill at ease.

I have a dental appointment but as I have a pathological dislike of going to the dentist, I'll not be happy until it's over and done with.

What are they doing? You only really need to worry if you’re having root canal done.
Were you Cleopatra in another life?

It was just a routine check-up but I always find it a difficult experience anyway particularly if anything IS needing done. I have really tight facial muscles and can't open my mouth very wide, plus i have a bad neck and find being reclined without proper neck support to be very uncomfortable. The combination of things just always has me on edge - even in anticipation - because its so uncomfortable. Fortunately today was a very quick appointment but I still always dread going for these reasons.

Why do you ask if I was Cleopatra in another life? Is it a trick question? :paranoid:

Yeah I don’t think any of us really like to have someone meddling in our mouths unless, you know.

I’m playing Sherlock, trying to figure out who’s sock Cleotroll is. :customs:
Apparently you ran away from here because of me according to that crazy Vamoose. :dunno: And she appeared around then. I think.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:51 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I have a dental appointment but as I have a pathological dislike of going to the dentist, I'll not be happy until it's over and done with.

What are they doing? You only really need to worry if you’re having root canal done.

It was just a routine check-up but I always find it a difficult experience anyway particularly if anything IS needing done. I have really tight facial muscles and can't open my mouth very wide, plus i have a bad neck and find being reclined without proper neck support to be very uncomfortable. The combination of things just always has me on edge - even in anticipation - because its so uncomfortable. Fortunately today was a very quick appointment but I still always dread going for these reasons.

Why do you ask if I was Cleopatra in another life? Is it a trick question? :paranoid:

Yeah I don’t think any of us really like to have someone meddling in our mouths unless, you know.

Apparently you ran away from here because of me according to that crazy Vamoose. :dunno: And she appeared around then. I think.

No, I didn't run away at all. I just found that I was inclined to spend less and less time on forums generally and that coincided with some major breakthroughs in my genealogy research, so I've been spending more of my time doing that and going on holidays. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:40 am

Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No, I didn't run away at all. I just found that I was inclined to spend less and less time on forums generally and that coincided with some major breakthroughs in my genealogy research, so I've been spending more of my time doing that and going on holidays. :gigglesnshit:

You didn’t FLOUNCE?? :grrrrr:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:[

Excuse me?? :kinell:
What the hell are you babbling about? When have I ever said you drove Dimples away - or ever even mentioned Dimps in a post to you?

Seriously, M, why blatantly lie about stuff? Just go back to calling me a "misogynist cunt/rat in a dress", and be happy with that.

Cleo is just another member here, same as you and I are. There's nothing dodgy going on. Admin have confirmed that several times, so why can't people be satisfied with that? Why give the woman a hard time, simply because she and I get on, ffs?

I think you might be spending too much time in Canny's knitting circle :roll:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 am

Dimples wrote:

... and to be absolutely clear, I have never once said you had "run away" or been "driven away" by anyone.

In fact, I don't think I've ever commented about why you haven't been around for a while.

It's good to see you've found your way back, though :wink:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

One of foreboding - I really need to go sort something out today but I really don't want to - mañana keeps creeping into my head and looking the better option.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am

Trapper John wrote:One of foreboding - I really need to go sort something out today but I really don't want to - mañana keeps creeping into my head and looking the better option.

go with your gut instinct.

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Gabby wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

You didn’t FLOUNCE?? :grrrrr:

No, not at all... even if it had been, there would have been no announcement of such. :awesome:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Dimples wrote:

... and to be absolutely clear, I have never once said you had "run away" or been "driven away" by anyone.

In fact, I don't think I've ever commented about why you haven't been around for a while.

It's good to see you've found your way back, though :wink:

No worries on my account. :twirl:
Dimples

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:One of foreboding - I really need to go sort something out today but I really don't want to - mañana keeps creeping into my head and looking the better option.

go with your gut instinct.

I did - I clearly felt I should leave it until the morning. I feel better already. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby measurer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Disbelief, anger, sorrow, confusion - all mixed in with a "Mess with me and I am going to make you regret it"!, sorta day.
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 pm

I've just pretty much done 8 hours straight work at the laptop, my head is banging
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 pm

measurer wrote:Disbelief, anger, sorrow, confusion - all mixed in with a "Mess with me and I am going to make you regret it"!, sorta day.

The usual then.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive