I Just Realized........

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I Just Realized........

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody gave you any shit Micky. You just piped up out of the blue and starting calling Stooo a Heroin addict. You deserve to be banned for that...

Fuck off Dean, he's the one who accused me of being a drug runner so I'm just giving it back, but he can fight his own battles or be a pussy and ban me, so WTF does it have to do with you c**t? :dunno:

You’ve had your last warning Michael. I suggest you do as you’re told and be quiet...

That's a minus point for Micky.

Just say the word Stooo and I’ll take this c**t to pain town via broken nose city!
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody gave you any shit Micky. You just piped up out of the blue and starting calling Stooo a Heroin addict. You deserve to be banned for that...

Fuck off Dean, he's the one who accused me of being a drug runner so I'm just giving it back, but he can fight his own battles or be a pussy and ban me, so WTF does it have to do with you c**t? :dunno:

You’ve had your last warning Michael. I suggest you do as you’re told and be quiet...

Just say the word Stooo and I’ll take this c**t to pain town via broken nose city!

his face looks like you've done a few rounds already.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I don't believe you actually had the front to type that pile of crap or shall we call you 'The Rock' now BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO.......... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Micky likes camping, put him in an oxygen tent.

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 11:00 pm

My fists are like a rock Micky. You’ll be feeling them in your fat face very soon. SON!!!
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Dean wrote:My fists are like a rock Micky. You’ll be feeling them in your fat face very soon. SON!!!

Have you heard yourself you tart hahahahahahahahahahaha :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby dis » Wed May 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Is the grass green and the girls pretty?
dis

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:My fists are like a rock Micky. You’ll be feeling them in your fat face very soon. SON!!!

Have you heard yourself you tart hahahahahahahahahahaha :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You wont be laughing when I’ve finished with you. Do you have ANY idea how high I can kick?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Am I supposed to be scare, bullied or in the least intimidated, by this show of supposed macho bravado from the so called forum hard man ffs.................I'm more scared of Mes than I am of you son, bcos she has the buttons so HAS the power, whereas you have a Philips screwdriver BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Am I supposed to be scare, bullied or in the least intimidated, by this show of supposed macho bravado from the so called forum hard man ffs.................I'm more scared of Mes than I am of you son, bcos she has the buttons so HAS the power, whereas you have a Philips screwdriver BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I’ll stab you with that screw driver in your fucking ankle you prick!!!
Dean

Postby Kung Fu Fighting » Wed May 16, 2018 11:06 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You want be laughing when I’ve finished with you. Do you have ANY idea how high I can kick?

With your fucked up knees?

About an inch high :leer:
:Hiya:
Kung Fu Fighting

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 11:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Am I supposed to be scare, bullied or in the least intimidated, by this show of supposed macho bravado from the so called forum hard man ffs.................I'm more scared of Mes than I am of you son, bcos she has the buttons so HAS the power, whereas you have a Philips screwdriver BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Oh! lmfao :gigglesnshit:
measurer
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You wont be laughing when I’ve finished with you. Do you have ANY idea how high I can kick?

We've been here before I believe, and I think you can kick about as high as your arthritis will let you lmao.......... :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 pm

measurer wrote:

you has got the powahhhhh!

Postby Vam » Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 pm

measurer wrote:

:popcorn: <<< want some, Mes?

I'm doubled up here! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Vam on Wed May 16, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms