DS thread #101

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:Why since Gd has moved in with safi54 has his post count gone up tenfold? He's never fucking off DS anymore!


He seems compelled to reply to almost every single post in a thread, as if he's having a manic episode. Pretty sure he's responsible for quite a few quest posts here. By contrast, Safi74 hasn't been posting much. Last post 24th June and last active last night, hmm...


It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Hi Miranda :Hiya:
Probably a fair bit

Mutual respect
Decent job
Maybe he makes her laugh?
He seems like a nice bloke
They share the same interests
He is in a financially sound position
Owns his own house
He is a dab hand in the kitchen
Pays the bills, does the washing, makes the dinner.

I’m just taking a guess but any of that is better than living a life on a forum.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:Why since Gd has moved in with safi54 has his post count gone up tenfold? He's never fucking off DS anymore!


He seems compelled to reply to almost every single post in a thread, as if he's having a manic episode. Pretty sure he's responsible for quite a few quest posts here. By contrast, Safi74 hasn't been posting much. Last post 24th June and last active last night, hmm...


It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Maybe she has a life and is sick of people posting about her when they don’t even know her. Especially from the thick as mince brainwashed dinosaur mob.

Miranda... is that you!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Me Again » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Hi Miranda :Hiya:
Probably a fair bit

Mutual respect
Decent job
Maybe he makes her laugh?
He seems like a nice bloke
They share the same interests
He is in a financially sound position
Owns his own house
He is a dab hand in the kitchen
Pays the bills, does the washing, makes the dinner.

I’m just taking a guess but any of that is better than living a life on a forum.


Where exactly is the threshold between posting on a forum and living a life on a forum?
User avatar
Me Again
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Hi Miranda :Hiya:
Probably a fair bit

Mutual respect
Decent job
Maybe he makes her laugh?
He seems like a nice bloke
They share the same interests
He is in a financially sound position
Owns his own house
He is a dab hand in the kitchen
Pays the bills, does the washing, makes the dinner.

I’m just taking a guess but any of that is better than living a life on a forum.


Where exactly is the threshold between posting on a forum and living a life on a forum?


The concept of real life and having one as opposed to keyboard bashing for a living.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:Why since Gd has moved in with safi54 has his post count gone up tenfold? He's never fucking off DS anymore!


He seems compelled to reply to almost every single post in a thread, as if he's having a manic episode. Pretty sure he's responsible for quite a few quest posts here. By contrast, Safi74 hasn't been posting much. Last post 24th June and last active last night, hmm...


It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Hi Miranda :Hiya:
Probably a fair bit

Mutual respect
Decent job
Maybe he makes her laugh?
He seems like a nice bloke
They share the same interests
He is in a financially sound position
Owns his own house
He is a dab hand in the kitchen
Pays the bills, does the washing, makes the dinner.

I’m just taking a guess but any of that is better than living a life on a forum.


So basically she wants money?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:28 pm

That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Viper's newly activated sock trolling was spotted within one post.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:


Whoever she is, she is as thick as mince.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:


Some people might think they are the same people but some might not. It depends how you look at things of course. On one hand he could well be Miranda but on the other hand me might not be. I personally don’t know if they are they could well be but then again they might not be either. Everyone has their own opinion but people are going to disagree but then again some people will agree, and some will agree to disagree and some won’t agree to that or disagree entirely. Everyone is different but some people are the same, even if theyagree with you it doesn’t mean they are right but on the other hand it doesn’t make them wrong. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we all have our own thoughts but some thoughts will be the same as others and some thoughts won’t be the same.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31618
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:


Some people might think they are the same people but some might not. It depends how you look at things of course. On one hand he could well be Miranda but on the other hand me might not be. I personally don’t know if they are they could well be but then again they might not be either. Everyone has their own opinion but people are going to disagree but then again some people will agree, and some will agree to disagree and some won’t agree to that or disagree entirely. Everyone is different but some people are the same, even if theyagree with you it doesn’t mean they are right but on the other hand it doesn’t make them wrong. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we all have our own thoughts but some thoughts will be the same as others and some thoughts won’t be the same.


Could you narrow that down! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm

guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It seems to to spend the honeymoon days of your relationship constantly on online forums.

I miss safi54 posting, she had a brilliant sense of humour. I don't know what she see's in doughboy.


Hi Miranda :Hiya:
Probably a fair bit

Mutual respect
Decent job
Maybe he makes her laugh?
He seems like a nice bloke
They share the same interests
He is in a financially sound position
Owns his own house
He is a dab hand in the kitchen
Pays the bills, does the washing, makes the dinner.

I’m just taking a guess but any of that is better than living a life on a forum.


Where exactly is the threshold between posting on a forum and living a life on a forum?


The concept of real life and having one as opposed to keyboard bashing for a living.


You're trying to make it sound as though gdmanchav is never online, he posts before he goes to work, during his lunch hour and pm, that's his 'real life'. He seldom posts anything constructive to the conversation, he's either bragging, trying to be funny (and failing) or being passive-aggressive.

Laughs at 'he owns his own house', you do realise that makes him no different to most who have much more yet don't feel the need to brag. Whenever anyone has to tell others they're middle class then you can bet your fat arse they're far from it. He thought being a bus driver, now working in an office in Kent and his father being in the police was middle-class for gods sake. :gigglesnshit:

If you've got it, are used to it you don't have the need to constantly tell others. Chavvy behaviour when you do.

He's a glitter turd, no more no less.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:


Some people might think they are the same people but some might not. It depends how you look at things of course. On one hand he could well be Miranda but on the other hand me might not be. I personally don’t know if they are they could well be but then again they might not be either. Everyone has their own opinion but people are going to disagree but then again some people will agree, and some will agree to disagree and some won’t agree to that or disagree entirely. Everyone is different but some people are the same, even if theyagree with you it doesn’t mean they are right but on the other hand it doesn’t make them wrong. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we all have our own thoughts but some thoughts will be the same as others and some thoughts won’t be the same.


So you agree. rightio.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:


Whoever she is, she is as thick as mince.


It is him then.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:You're trying to make it sound as though gdmanchav is never online, he posts before he goes to work, during his lunch hour and pm, that's his 'real life'. He seldom posts anything constructive to the conversation, he's either bragging, trying to be funny (and failing) or being passive-aggressive.

Laughs at 'he owns his own house', you do realise that makes him no different to most who have much more yet don't feel the need to brag. Whenever anyone has to tell others they're middle class then you can bet your fat arse they're far from it. He thought being a bus driver, now working in an office in Kent and his father being in the police was middle-class for gods sake. :gigglesnshit:

If you've got it, are used to it you don't have the need to constantly tell others. Chavvy behaviour when you do.

He's a glitter turd, no more no less.


Couldn't agree more.
i thought he'd post less moving in with Safi his job must be mannng the kiosk in a car park because he's never off the forum
His obsessive posting every five minutes in that chav thread is the biggest giveaway.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Brilliantly unself-aware post by gdturd

"keep your private life to yourself" says the man that posts every meal/shit/ and movement he makes

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90630447


Oh and Viper your latest incarnation couldn't be more obvious.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest