Trump's UK Visit

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Trump's UK Visit

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 pm

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:I am the exception of course, but when I joined it was classy joint. :snooty:

Yeah but it went downhill from there!

Bloody ex-services. :trollface:

We're referred to as veterans now - but in my case hero will do fine. :pmsl:

I stand in awe good sir! :mrgreen:

How deep in the brown stuff are you actually in right now? :trollface:

:ooer: :thud:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Trump Psychologically unstable.
Not suitable to be near nuclear weapons .......

Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:55 am

Not a great fan of Donald Farts.

He make Boris Johnson look like an amateur.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:14 am

McAz wrote:Nothing shameful about claiming what you're entitled to. :more beer:

Workshy lazy bastards aren't 'entitled' to a fucking thing. They are abusing a system meant to help the truly needy. Still Brexit will soon stop that :leer: :pmsl:

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:07 am

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:I am the exception of course, but when I joined it was classy joint. :snooty:

Yeah but it went downhill from there!

He always seems nice to you and I think he genuinely likes you, so why give him such a hard time? If I was Keyser, I tell you to do one tbh. ...and also, every time he replies to another female, your green eyed monster makes an appearance :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Holly wrote:
charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:Yeah but it went downhill from there!

He always seems nice to you and I think he genuinely likes you, so why give him such a hard time? If I was Keyser, I tell you to do one tbh. ...and also, every time he replies to another female, your green eyed monster makes an appearance :roll:

She's a proper arsehole, especially when she's pissed up. :roll:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Holly wrote:He always seems nice to you and I think he genuinely likes you, so why give him such a hard time? If I was Keyser, I tell you to do one tbh. ...and also, every time he replies to another female, your green eyed monster makes an appearance :roll:

There might be more to it than whats seen here though

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:He always seems nice to you and I think he genuinely likes you, so why give him such a hard time? If I was Keyser, I tell you to do one tbh. ...and also, every time he replies to another female, your green eyed monster makes an appearance :roll:

There might be more to it than whats seen here though

Stick to the topic cockwomble...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 pm

30B7DA41-8401-4844-B1BA-8B07DFDB1B06.jpeg
Vam

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Keyser

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 pm

This is starting to go big (sorry about the timeouts, we're changing servers and it takes time apparently...).

A criminal complaint was unsealed today in the District of Columbia charging a Russian national with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation within the United States without prior notification to the Attorney General.

The announcement was made by Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jessie K. Liu, and Nancy McNamara, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

Maria Butina, 29, a Russian citizen residing in Washington D.C., was arrested on July 15, 2018, in Washington, D.C., and made her initial appearance this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. She was ordered held pending a hearing set for July 18, 2018.

According to the affidavit in support of the complaint, from as early as 2015 and continuing through at least February 2017, Butina worked at the direction of a high-level official in the Russian government who was previously a member of the legislature of the Russian Federation and later became a top official at the Russian Central Bank. This Russian official was sanctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control in April 2018.

The court filings detail the Russian official’s and Butina’s efforts for Butina to act as an agent of Russia inside the United States by developing relationships with U.S. persons and infiltrating organizations having influence in American politics, for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Russian Federation. The filings also describe certain actions taken by Butina to further this effort during multiple visits from Russia and, later, when she entered and resided in the United States on a student visa. The filings allege that she undertook her activities without officially disclosing the fact that she was acting as an agent of Russian government, as required by law.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/russian- ... ted-states

This isn't fucking fake news, your president is being controlled directly from Russia and has confirmed as much today. But her emails...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics ... ium=social

Treasonous Trump!

Will he be impeached? :dunno:

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:59 pm

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years,"

Who was the clever fella that said this?

I don't think Russia has changed one bit, but the opinions of the left and the right in terms of Russia sure have flip flopped. :ooer:

No doubt there are plenty of Ukranians that could probably confirm what sort of things the Russians are up to, yet quite a few folks thought it was just due to some active imaginations a few years ago.

Anyway, there is no doubt the Russians want to cause instability in the US, through the use of propaganda and revealing of confidential emails. I don't think they actually thought Trump would win, but they were counting on a very disliked and untrusted Hillary winning, with a Republican congress and fanatic Trump supporters sure that a criminal had stolen the election. Trump's victory is just a little icing on the cake. Impeachment hearings would add another layer of icing on that cake. No doubt Trump is making it easy for Putin.

Anyway, it's exciting times in the land of the sorta free. :thumbsup:
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms