DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDmanchav pulling someone up, in the chav thread, about buying a flat in an area they’re not happy with yet then says he couldn’t afford his chosen area so settled on Kirkby where he says he wouldn’t set foot in the town centre – Kirkby one of the arsehole parts of Liverpool. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90698587

Hypocritical much?

He looks like a fucking chav himself. Seriously a middle aged man in nikes just looks a twat. Chavs always have fat birds as well.

I think he looks ok and Safi is lovely. What’s the matter? Pissed off he is happy and not having alcohol handed out to him by his parents like you you sad twat.

A house is a house and will always have a value, so what it it isn’t in the Cotswolds. I would love to own my house and be mortgage free. Sort your shit out.

:shake head:

Listen here twat - I don't guest post on dogs so if you are having a cheap go at me fuck you :dafinger:

I have better things to do than snipe like a four year old under a bag on here .

The mods can confirm whoever is sending those messages is not me. :whogives:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDmanchav pulling someone up, in the chav thread, about buying a flat in an area they’re not happy with yet then says he couldn’t afford his chosen area so settled on Kirkby where he says he wouldn’t set foot in the town centre – Kirkby one of the arsehole parts of Liverpool. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90698587

Hypocritical much?

He looks like a fucking chav himself. Seriously a middle aged man in nikes just looks a twat. Chavs always have fat birds as well.

I think he looks ok and Safi is lovely. What’s the matter? Pissed off he is happy and not having alcohol handed out to him by his parents like you you sad twat.

A house is a house and will always have a value, so what it it isn’t in the Cotswolds. I would love to own my house and be mortgage free. Sort your shit out.

Listen here twat - I don't guest post on dogs so if you are having a cheap go at me fuck you :dafinger:

I have better things to do than snipe like a four year old under a bag on here .

Go and fuck yourself, why don’t you be a man for once in your pathetic existence and defend your mate rather than sit there and let these morons make nasty comments. Typical spineless victim. Twat.

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hypocritical much?

Go and fuck yourself, why don’t you be a man for once in your pathetic existence and defend your mate rather than sit there and let these morons make nasty comments. Typical spineless victim. Twat.

What by feeding a trolling baghead like you? :pmsl:

No thanks.

You are probably the one sending the messages in the first place to shit stir - so utterly transparent.

Why not join here and show some guts? :dafinger:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Keyser wrote:

No thanks.

You are probably the one sending the messages in the first place to shit stir - so utterly transparent.

I think it’s best to stay out of it. Start sticking up for someone and the trolls will feast on it for weeks because of the history there. x
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:

No thanks.

I think it’s best to stay out of it. Start sticking up for someone and the trolls will feast on it for weeks because of the history there. x

Exactly Nucks. :wubbers:

Hope you are ok. :Hiya:
Keyser

Postby guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Hypocritical much?

I doubt he cares what you think because he now lives and works in the south, owns the bricks and mortar, has a full time position with plenty of prospects, is with the love of his life and also has a tenant paying his council tax and everything else.

What are you doing apart from typing bollocks on a keyboard?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:looks like Charlie's just given away what she's bought for keyser's birthday present -

charlie1
20/07/18 - 16:19
I ordered a blow up doily for my living room ceiling, as I liked how they looked. :)

They sent me a blow up dolly instead!! :#
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bag-wtf/p2

Keyser is a good bloke. Gd is just a cunt.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:29 pm

SegaGamer must be one of the most annoying on DS.

Postby guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:looks like Charlie's just given away what she's bought for keyser's birthday present -

charlie1
I ordered a blow up doily for my living room ceiling, as I liked how they looked. :)

Keyser is a good bloke. Gd is just a c**t.

At least he is not a liar and sticks up for his girlfriend.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gurichie wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru really does believe Theresa May is on a secret plot to foil Brexit and he is acting like he has all the inside goss on it :pmsl:

You mock - but Guru's 'straight from the horse's mouth' FACTS :gigglesnshit: are very important to those weeping hysterically on DS while filling their cupboards with the tinned food usually reserved for the Gammons they want to die.

For all he likes to claim these FACTS he doesn't seem to have grasped that it is now in UK law we leave on 29th March thanks to the amendment HR claimed wasn't going to get passed. So no Article 50 extension and no second referendum.

oh no! despite Guru claiming that wouldn't pass he then decided upon its failure that this was Theresa May playing the ERG as part of her big great plan. When you ask him to explain what he means you get shite like ''wait and see''.

He is a fucking headcase just like that other guy who kept making predictions which never came true so I'm not sure why some of them are hanging onto his every word.

HR Guru lost all his credibility decided thenetworkbabe was on the same wavelength as him.

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:02 pm

cobis is a Mogg fan, what a fucking surprise
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:03 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

charlie1

Keyser is a good bloke. Gd is just a c**t.

At least he is not a liar and sticks up for his girlfriend.

True and he stands by those closest to him no matter their appearance.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:06 pm

guest wrote:At least he is not a liar and sticks up for his girlfriend.

Charlie? :ooer: :dunno:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Gigabit wrote:cobis is a Mogg fan, what a fucking surprise

The type of Brexit that Mogg wants would kill the British farm industry forever. Cobis doesn't have a clue whats going on.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:cobis is a Mogg fan, what a fucking surprise

The type of Brexit that Mogg wants would kill the British farm industry forever. Cobis doesn't have a clue whats going on.

Twee Snob would benefit from an emerging market UK.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive