The Junk Box

Big Threads

Re: The Junk Box

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Jem wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:How many are left on retarded?

I got more socks than a pound shop!!!

You're not the only one!

Anyone reading this with unused logons for Jabba the provo's forum, contact me (email in profile IIRC) and I'll hoover up all the libel, bitching and shithousery and paste it ...

LOL at Budgie the fat unloved doxer trying to suck up on here. :leer:

Suck up to whom?

You're posting on Dogs about doxing?

Welcome to 2011...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:55 pm

This shall be interesting......hope all have their FACTS right.
:wurms:

Re: THAT place - take your chance quick

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Jem wrote:So not acceptable to slag off a forum you're posting on on the forum you're posting on?

That's what I mean about Claire's hypocrisy.

I guess. I don't know why people over there got banned though.

Rocky got banned for nowt. It could be racism :trollface:

He was banned for being racist? :yikes:

Apparently he rejected Claire's sexual advances and called her a filthy Mayo cracker ass bitch... I was disgusted.

You are an one trick pony... :off head:

Fuck the amount of time you spend talking about sex sex sex ...Maybe the missus is giving it to someone else...Or are you still a virgin? :ooer: :roll:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:This shall be interesting......hope all have their FACTS right.

Facts? :pmsl:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:This shall be interesting......hope all have their FACTS right.

Facts? :pmsl:

Yea, libel is a big money earner for those speculated about. :shake head:

Re: THAT place - take your chance quick

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Rockstar wrote:Or are you still a virgin? :ooer: :roll:

The shit banter in this one is strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Abs » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:28 am

Wow that was a lot to wade through, Az you did give some good advice :thumbsup: but other than that.....

I guess i'm the only person who didn't get an invite to the other forum, do I get a prize? But seriously the other day my mother asked me if I still posted on forums. I said "well, I only started going back recently, but holy shit! I see the same stuff that's been going on forever." I said, "the same people have been fighting about the same crap for over a decade and these are adults." I said it's so off-putting, that I haven't really posted much." It's hard to believe that some of these people are adults, kind of blows my mind. I told her about the forum wars and how some people, (a lot it seems) can't let things go. I've seen this happen on so many forums and can't believe that it still goes on after all these years. It's like a soap opera, you can go away for years and come back and see the same stuff different people and not have missed anything. Isn't there anyone willing to stop and just let old crap go? Can't people start anew?

I see a lot of new posters here now since I used to post or at least maybe just new names. I don't read the crap I see about any new names as I never go by what others say, I always have to see for myself and make up my own mind. I like some of the new ones and some of the old. Lady M, I always liked you and thought you as a decent poster, but I don't like what I see lately. Can YOU be 1 who CAN let things go?? Rocky! holy crap! What the hell got into you. I like the old "Rocky & Dean" show better. You hopped up on those energy drinks? lol It's hard to see people I like, having such negative words toward another person I like. Through the years of watching this happen, I've changed my feeling toward another, it's like whoaaa I wouldn't hang with people who did some of the things I've seen or heard. So yes it's hard and even more when you see new people and you are trying to see what kind of people they are, and then you see one who you think is cool until you see something they said over and over and you have to maybe re-think them being cool. :bawlin: I know we can't all get along but we can all be civil can't we?

Outside of a few doxings, has anyone really ever done anything to another? I mean really harm them? I mean it's just words on a forum, at the end of the day, it's not even real. I know it's hard not to bite when goaded but you CAN do it. If you don't like someones persona here, just ignore them. It would be nice though if people could just let the old crap go and start anew. I'm not asking for a knitting forum lol I don't mind the banter but all this other crap back and forth of accusing someone and the crap about the other forum. Damn! I guess it's too much to ask if everyone could just let that go? Try something new for once? And lastly pleeeeeese Budgie and Jobless, can you take the "Budgie & Jo show back over to CM? So hard to wade through all that boring, annoying crap. :mrgreen: my 2 cents, sorry so long.
Abs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:36 am

For Abs, yes I can and have let a lot of nasty things go. But what do you do when certain people have it in for you and get abusive over nothing? Stooo made a mistake modding someone who holds so many grudges and abuses posters at will, maybe that was what he wanted, I don’t know. Its unstable behaviour and it’s made a lot of people uneasy posting here. It’s not the same as it used to be, it’s turned into a hive like forum and I find Borg-like poster tedious. So obviously I’m going to comment on it. I’ve gone off a lot of people I used to like on here but there’s still a few who are great so I’ll pop back now n then.
Take care Abs.
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:43 am

every fucking time

zero tolerance, have 6 hours
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:58 am

Hobbit wrote:every fucking time

zero tolerance, have 6 hours

Rockstar

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:24 am

Abs wrote:....Outside of a few doxings, has anyone really ever done anything to another? I mean really harm them? I mean it's just words on a forum, at the end of the day, it's not even real. I know it's hard not to bite when goaded but you CAN do it. If you don't like someones persona here, just ignore them. It would be nice though if people could just let the old crap go and start anew. I'm not asking for a knitting forum lol I don't mind the banter but all this other crap back and forth of accusing someone and the crap about the other forum. Damn! I guess it's too much to ask if everyone could just let that go? Try something new for once? And lastly pleeeeeese Budgie and Jobless, can you take the "Budgie & Jo show back over to CM? So hard to wade through all that boring, annoying crap. :mrgreen: my 2 cents, sorry so long.

Hi Abs. :Hiya:

Just wanted to throw my whole-hearted support behind your concluding paragraph. Even I'm losing my enthusiasm for this forum - if it ain't fun then what's the point?

You are right to remind people not to take things so seriously. - what happens here doesn't amount to a hill of beans. And (to LM and others) nor can its present difficulties be wholly laid at the feet of its newly appointed Admin.

As you suggest, it's time for everyone to step back - it doesn't matter where the "blame" lies. Put your egos on the back burner and take a long breath - any 'victory' any of you (including Admin where appropriate) might be seeking is a hollow one - and one that in the longer term you'll barely remember let alone care about.

God save us from hot weather and hormones - enough 'wafting' for now, eh folks? The smell is becoming overbearing, and worse, it's tedious. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am

Looks like it was a Funday Sunday on here..... NOT!! :ooer:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:26 pm

@ Murasaki - fwiw, my two cents... :dunno:

Rightly or wrongly, I'm also sensing that a mod here has gone right off me and has been on my case a bit recently. The situation is making me feel more subdued and increasingly hesitant about posting freely.

The difference between us is that I don't have your proprietorial sense of entitlement around here, and I don't log in to trash the site and continuously whine about admin several times a week. Nor do I exploit any 'friendship' with Stooo, to try and impose my will and call the shots here.

I just accept it is what it is. Why can't you do that? :dunno:
Vam

Postby Abs » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:For Abs, yes I can and have let a lot of nasty things go. But what do you do when certain people have it in for you and get abusive over nothing? Stooo made a mistake modding someone who holds so many grudges and abuses posters at will, maybe that was what he wanted, I don’t know. Its unstable behaviour and it’s made a lot of people uneasy posting here. It’s not the same as it used to be, it’s turned into a hive like forum and I find Borg-like poster tedious. So obviously I’m going to comment on it. I’ve gone off a lot of people I used to like on here but there’s still a few who are great so I’ll pop back now n then.
Take care Abs.

For Lady M when you come back. What can you do? Ignore it, it's not real, these people don't even know you. Also I'm sure most of them are just personas, not who they really are. It took me a long time to learn what i've always heard, that it DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT YOU! That's on them. Who cares what they fecking think, it DOESN'T DEFINE YOU! Only what you think matters. As I said yes it's hard not to bite when goaded but try it anyways. To me it doesn't seem that different, just different players, same merry go round. As you said theres still a few who are great so be here for them, fuck the others. Or couldn't you create a thread where you can maybe talk to the person you are having issues with and maybe fix things?
Abs

Postby Abs » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Abs wrote:....Outside of a few doxings, has anyone really ever done anything to another? I mean really harm them? I mean it's just words on a forum, at the end of the day, it's not even real. I know it's hard not to bite when goaded but you CAN do it. If you don't like someones persona here, just ignore them. It would be nice though if people could just let the old crap go and start anew. I'm not asking for a knitting forum lol I don't mind the banter but all this other crap back and forth of accusing someone and the crap about the other forum. Damn! I guess it's too much to ask if everyone could just let that go? Try something new for once? And lastly pleeeeeese Budgie and Jobless, can you take the "Budgie & Jo show back over to CM? So hard to wade through all that boring, annoying crap. :mrgreen: my 2 cents, sorry so long.

Hi Abs. :Hiya:

Just wanted to throw my whole-hearted support behind your concluding paragraph. Even I'm losing my enthusiasm for this forum - if it ain't fun then what's the point?

You are right to remind people not to take things so seriously. - what happens here doesn't amount to a hill of beans. And (to LM and others) nor can its present difficulties be wholly laid at the feet of its newly appointed Admin.

As you suggest, it's time for everyone to step back - it doesn't matter where the "blame" lies. Put your egos on the back burner and take a long breath - any 'victory' any of you (including Admin where appropriate) might be seeking is a hollow one - and one that in the longer term you'll barely remember let alone care about.

God save us from hot weather and hormones - enough 'wafting' for now, eh folks? The smell is becoming overbearing, and worse, it's tedious. :smilin:

Exactly! At the end of the day, does it matter? Is it affecting your life? I should think not, and if it is, then it is really time to leave forums. I think you're right, lot of it is just an ego thing. 2nd BIB, it's true, can you look back years from now when there isn't any forums and you think to yourself 'remember those people who called me a bitch or said I was a liar on forums and i just had to attack back' yes, because someone calling you a liar on a forum makes it so. Come on. Don't think years from now you will think it's funny, but pathetic.
Abs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive