DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:I have never censored anybody, I mistakenly deleted a post and apologised, but the poster would not take my word for it so became abusive and offensive, which was witnessed by all on the forum at the time. Ironically it was a poster that wizzywick asked me to ban twice, not to soil his hands, on doing that he reinstated her and was setting me up.

Completely untrue you know it and I know it jilly, it is impossible to accidentally delete a post in the way you described and I am not the poster in question but watched you unravel trying to cover your tracks,you didn’t want the forum to grow and you tried to limit it to people who agreed with you, the rest of us didn’t want that so you flounced off, stop now before you make some even bigger tit of yourself!

No it is not untrue I wanted to quote the post and did it wrongly instead of deleting my remark I deleted the other post as well, I held my hand up and apologised. The poster had copied it so was able to put it back up and I replied to the remark but then the poster went on the attack. Not knowing who you are because you are hiding behind being a Guest, everyone on the forum that night could see it was a genuine mistake. I never limited anybody debating, I got on well with everybody whatever their politics where your post is pure fantasy.

You can not delete a post on Trifle by accident. When you click delete it asks "Are you sure you want to delete this post? Then OK or Cancel." You are demented. What you did was cruel. You staged all this faux anger and outrage to get people believe you were being picked on. Shame you did it at the time Wizzy was grieving for his dad, at a time you knew he wouldn't be about. I think you are a spiteful individual who tells so many lies that you don't know when to stop. I know for a fact Wizzy never asked you to ban anyone. However I'm sure your reinforcements will be along in a minute to spout off even more wickedness.

I can’t believe anyone on this forum is interested in all this crap so will make this post and not reply again. Whoever you are you are a liar I was on the firum that night and saw what happened Jilly apologised more than once but the poster in question would not let it go and kept insisting they were being censored even though they reposted the same thing but kept on and on about it in a nasty way it was ridiculous I stepped in to try and diffuser the situation but got vitriol myself. The poster said close the thread then sovas by then it was just full of pettiness one of the mods did just that.The poster in question had a history of nastiness and yes it was decided to ban them months ago which Wizzy told Jilly to do and instantly revoked the banning for some weird reason. Whether you believe it or not I don’t care It happened end of.

You brought it here fisch you can't slag people off and expect no comeback. You can't accuse people of stuff they haven't done with no comeback.

Postby Chipz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Go back to page 25 to see who started all this . Meow.
Chipz

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:On and on and on it goes.

Either email each other and thrash it out there or stay off the DS thread, neither of you are DS members are you? Do you realise just how fucking boring it is to see you two endlessly sniping and regurgitating the same old shit?

How about a wicky and Jilly thread? jra and the likes had their own so why not you two? What about it mods? :dunno:

No thanks and I apologise for all of this but I did not bring it here. I left trifles weeks ago and choose not to say anything about it on here, but I will defend if I am lied about.

Yet it is you who are spreading the malicious lies? Did you actually really take advantage of the death of wizzywick dad to start your little campaign against him? That is fucking low. As for fish and chips, he comes across as a deranged spiteful old woman. I know you had a vendetta against the poster you claim Wizzy tried to ban, but you, fisch and Susie were the only ones who did. You cruelly used that poster to cause trouble. You accuse others of lying, being nasty and act as if you are some poor little victim, but really it's you that has the nasty streak. Wizzy is just a dickhead, always will be, but you? You are just something else. What a nasty piece of work you are.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Chipz wrote:Go back to page 25 to see who started all this . Meow.

You are wrong as usual. You are being played like a fiddle.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Chipz wrote:Go back to page 25 to see who started all this . Meow.

All I see on page 25 is Wizzy defending fisch and cbx. If you are making childish insinuations by using meow as a clue, then as I'm a triflers, and on your forum, then it is proof to me that you do indeed have a vendetta against a certain trifle poster. What a joke. There was me, believing what you said about Wizzy, when all the time it was you that was causing problems. I think you need to grow up. Link to your forum will be forthcoming.

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Either email each other and thrash it out there or stay off the DS thread, neither of you are DS members are you? Do you realise just how fucking boring it is to see you two endlessly sniping and regurgitating the same old shit?

How about a wicky and Jilly thread? jra and the likes had their own so why not you two? What about it mods? :dunno:

If it’s happening it has to be called the Jizzy Thread.

Do NOT encourage Budgie and Oddball! :yikes:
Nucks

Postby Jilly » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:48 pm

I think it is you that is using the death of someone to make a point, its not a good look.
Jilly

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

I can’t help myself.

You can switch the J and W round both ways and get cracking nicknames.
Jizzy Willy.
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I can’t help myself.

Jizzy Willy.

:monkey:

Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I can’t help myself.

Jizzy Willy.

Prefer Buggery Boring Bollocks Bros. myself.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Jilly wrote:I think it is you that is using the death of someone to make a point, its not a good look.

Just like with the whole cancer thing.

I feel like we've been here before.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:10 pm

if guests want their posts approving

please try to type your response in the right place
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby susie » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
I have said I thought I was deleting my post, I cocked up and apologised for it, which bit of this do you not understand. The banning bit is true.

Quit lying Jilly you were busted a long time ago and so was fisch and let us not forget the enigmatic susie48.

You are so transparent :cuppaT:

Why did you join here one wonders!

Ah yes susie to be found lurking on the ds pc forum trying to find out how to hack into people’s e mails!

Now that is an out and out lie and you know it. I am happy to provide a link to my question on DS so that everyone can see exactly what I asked help with. I asked for help with identifying IP addresses nothing to do with hacking and I suggest that you take that accusation back.

I have not become involved on here with the trifles argument but I was alerted to this. I know who you are and I suggest you back off trying to accuse me of something that I did not do.
susie

Postby Gigabit » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Fisch you're a cunt
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:17 pm

susie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
I have said I thought I was deleting my post, I cocked up and apologised for it, which bit of this do you not understand. The banning bit is true.

Quit lying Jilly you were busted a long time ago and so was fisch and let us not forget the enigmatic susie48.

You are so transparent :cuppaT:

Why did you join here one wonders!

Ah yes susie to be found lurking on the ds pc forum trying to find out how to hack into people’s e mails!

Now that is an out and out lie and you know it. I am happy to provide a link to my question on DS so that everyone can see exactly what I asked help with. I asked for help with identifying IP addresses nothing to do with hacking and I suggest that you take that accusation back.

I have not become involved on here with the trifles argument but I was alerted to this. I know who you are and I suggest you back off trying to accuse me of something that I did not do.

Who are 'they' susie or hansue as you are in DS. Tell us who 'they' are.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive