Ban Amnesty!

Big Threads

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I though Vicks left after an argument with you about your guest posting you getting banned them reinstated.

yes but that inconvenient little unpleasantness has been brushed under the carpet and we're supposed to act like it never happened

Vicks and Goodwife would walk over hot coals for each other nowadays :wubbers: :wubbers:

I don't hold grudges for 6+ yrs. it happened its done with and finished that's it. Nothing to talk about

It wasn't 6 years ago it was shortly before Vicks left here.
Why are you pretending it never happened?

she howled and whined like a fucking stuck needle about it for ages after
'I took my ban like a man' my arse :mrgreen:

Vam :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

On the wine comedy course again :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes but that inconvenient little unpleasantness has been brushed under the carpet and we're supposed to act like it never happened

Vicks and Goodwife would walk over hot coals for each other nowadays :wubbers: :wubbers:

I don't hold grudges for 6+ yrs. it happened its done with and finished that's it. Nothing to talk about

It wasn't 6 years ago it was shortly before Vicks left here.
Why are you pretending it never happened?

she howled and whined like a fucking stuck needle about it for ages after
'I took my ban like a man' my arse :mrgreen:

Vam :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

On the wine comedy course again :pmsl: :pmsl:

not vam, shit for brains :hand:

Postby measurer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:02 pm

banana chewits wrote:
banana chewits wrote:there was a thread saying vicks had stepped down as admin. people posted in it thanking her for the job she did here.

later on, stooo said she'd asked to be re-adminned but he felt it wouldn't be fair on her or the other mods.

for the hard of remembering.

http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p1500507

For those with poor eyesight. :shake head:
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:14 pm

measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
banana chewits wrote:there was a thread saying vicks had stepped down as admin. people posted in it thanking her for the job she did here.

later on, stooo said she'd asked to be re-adminned but he felt it wouldn't be fair on her or the other mods.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47180&p=1500507&hilit=fair&sid=0c4264f83ddefd6aa7e6705c20425db1#p1500507

have lady m or the nightclub brawler come back to say there's nothing nasty about you on claire's forum?
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:20 pm

@ Meas, I know it's not worth much but I'm the guest who posted in Vicks thread on CM, telling her that you've been there for her in real life when she really needed a friend and this is no way to treat a friend.

Postby measurer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 pm

banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p1500507

have lady m or the nightclub brawler come back to say there's nothing nasty about you on claire's forum?

Not so far....

who is nb?
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky is admin there, I thought you were pals once.
Anyway I’m not getting involved any further as I don’t know what’s really gone on behind the scenes.
However, you are claiming things that aren’t fully true so I addressed that, ie. the immature name calling started here with the word filter.

No, as I have said, I have no need to lie.

You use this platform to tell half of a story quite often though.
Too often.
But that seems to be the way mods behave, glad I dodged that particular bullet. I’d hate to be the sort of person who uses my mod power to taunt and humiliate people, especially those who used to be friends.

Why be a mod when you openly shit stir as a member.

'I'm not getting involved any further.........' , yeah right. You seem to be revelling in all this whilst acting like the Virgin Mary.

Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:Are you fishing for another invite LM?

Nope, I never fished for anything in the first place.
I’m not Dean. :cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 pm

measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47180&p=1500507&hilit=fair&sid=0c4264f83ddefd6aa7e6705c20425db1#p1500507

Not so far....

who is nb?

goodwife, she goes round punching other women in the face when she's had a bit to drink.
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Bella wrote:

Fair enough but banning me for so long was a bit OTT .

I'm not convinced I did that. Anyway, this is about Vicks being banned.

I can assure you did, I could probably prove it but not that bothered.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4735&start=195

Six years ago and Lucien's still being banned :lol:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Bella wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I would think that Vicks felt a bit betrayed after what happened here, and that her fellow mods had been disloyal, especially if they allowed horrible comments about her on here.

You mean a bit like me .. when you perma banned me? Despite me help setting this forum and all the smileys etc ?

I don't even remember doing that. Vicks was admin here for years, and she was personal friends with M.

So murasaki was invited as personal kick in the teeth to Vicks. This is getting even worse as I read it!

She refused because of their friendship. Wow.

No, the personal friend m being referred to was meas. :again?: keep up.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I though Vicks left after an argument with you about your guest posting you getting banned them reinstated.

So you say, but you still gloat about kicking the shite out of another girl in the pub, even when you can't remember how old you were or how long ago it was.
Anyway,it's just the kind of thing one would expect from a wee nedette like yourself. :roll:

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I though Vicks left after an argument with you about your guest posting you getting banned them reinstated.

So you say, but you still gloat about kicking the shite out of another girl in the pub, even when you can't remember how old you were or how long ago it was.
Anyway,it's just the kind of thing one would expect from a wee nedette like yourself. :roll:

they had to chloroform her to get her off the poor girl. :shake head:
banana chewits

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:56 pm

Lame trolling is lame.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Bella wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I would think that Vicks felt a bit betrayed after what happened here, and that her fellow mods had been disloyal, especially if they allowed horrible comments about her on here.

You mean a bit like me .. when you perma banned me? Despite me help setting this forum and all the smileys etc ?

I don't even remember doing that. Vicks was admin here for years, and she was personal friends with M.

So murasaki was invited as personal kick in the teeth to Vicks. This is getting even worse as I read it!

She refused because of their friendship. Wow.

No, the personal friend m being referred to was meas. :again?: keep up.

You just ruined the plot. I had you down as someone who was loyal to Vick so didn't take the job. And now might be regretting it. After showing such public loyalty it would by now be acceptable to take if reoffered the position. .

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive