DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:21 am

Brexiteers on DS starting to get very desperate now. The ones that haven't flounced that is :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean have you got a trolling off switch because it looks like it needs its annual service.

Maybe it will short-circuit when he has his annual shower?

:ooer: ... did a couple of middle-aged 'men' really submit those posts?

So very cringe seeing this pair of perma-whinging brats trying to act like big tough players around here. I'm embarrassed for them ... :ooer:

I dunno. it’s much preferable to the constant prodding about mental health.

Oh for sure - I sure as hell don't like seeing that either.

Jra & Ray, though, butting heads with Dean all the time, like any of it will make a difference? It all just seems so pointless... :dunno:

But they all enjoy it! :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Vam wrote:
If that's your perception of me, there's nothing I can do about that :dunno: Nor do I care enough to try.

My perception of you is something you can't change either: you're a petulant, clingy, needy, totally self-absorbed, manic creep. You have no strength of character about you, and when you obsess over something/someone - you hold that grudge verrrrrrry close to you and you never let go ... :ooer:

That you perception or what hobbit has told you?
That I am the needy, clingy one?

Sounds like she's spun you the same line she's spun Dean.

If you believe her then you seem to have done a 180 spin from what you said on retarded 3 years ago after you read the whispers.

Or are you just pretending to believe her because she's a mod and you want to keep her onside?

:roll:

It's my perception. I've told you a million times, Hobbit and I don't discuss you at all.

It's my perception based purely on how you've been acting since you showed up here again. To me, the reason you suddenly started posting again seems very clear - you just cannot let it go, Ray :ooer:

As for sodding Whispergate :roll: .... I think it's fair to say that took most of us by surprise. A shitty stunt like that had never been seen before - and it resulted in the infamous "Is Shell the Biggest Cunt on Forums?" thread.

Like many others, I took what I was reading at face value at first - with a mixture of cringe and, I have to admit, some laughter. But I've since come to realise there was nothing funny about any of it...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Everything here has been pointless lately.

So why read it? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Me Again » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Gabby wrote:

Don't you have to read it to know whether or not it's pointless? :thinking:
Me Again

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Me Again wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Don't you have to read it to know whether or not it's pointless? :thinking:

But knowing that, why read it again... and again... and again... and then comment on how pointless it is? :dunno:

Pointless tbh! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Me Again wrote:
Cobs wrote:Christ I miss lambo, you can't turn back the clock though.
Just soldier on into increasing drudgery and hope for the best.

My flounce was a moment of self-loathing. It soon passed, but my forum account is forever lost. I might register again, my fanbase need a shining light in these dark times.

Should have replied last night but you were on the ledge and I didn't want to say the wrong thing.
Cobs

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Vam wrote:
:roll:

It's my perception. I've told you a million times, Hobbit and I don't discuss you at all.

It's my perception based purely on how you've been acting since you showed up here again. To me, the reason you suddenly started posting again seems very clear - you just cannot let it go, Ray :ooer:

As for sodding Whispergate :roll: .... I think it's fair to say that took most of us by surprise. A shitty stunt like that had never been seen before - and it resulted in the infamous "Is Shell the Biggest Cunt on Forums?" thread.

Like many others, I took what I was reading at face value at first - with a mixture of cringe and, I have to admit, some laughter. But I've since come to realise there was nothing funny about any of it...

Then I'm afraid it's a poor reading, I'm not needy or clingy at all, in fact the opposite, I need space, some women won't give you any, I'm not compatible with them.

And that Shell thread pre-dated the whispers, we all maybe should have read it.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 pm

I hope Annsyre is okay

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:I hope Annsyre is okay

She probably got fired for being a shit shill.

Postby Me Again » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Why wouldn't Annsyre be okay? Seems to be posting away quite happily. Unless you're wondering why they're not posting in Politics, in which case perhaps they've grown tired of reading the invidious mental diarrhea that flows from the minds of the furry-dog-suit-wearing manchildren and assorted trolls who post in there.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Me Again wrote:

Why wouldn't Annsyre be okay? Seems to be posting away quite happily. Unless you're wondering why they're not posting in Politics, in which case perhaps they've grown tired of reading the invidious mental diarrhea that flows from the minds of the furry-dog-suit-wearing manchildren and assorted trolls who post in there.

Momentum won the battle for DS. You lost get over it and eat some gammon for ya tea :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So I suppose the pile ons here are ok as it’s the usual target JRA and now Ray also?

I thought we were against pile ons? Or does it only count when it’s your mates or if people complain and whinge to the mods? The mental health dogs at Ray are a bit low.

IMO it was Ray and jra who were doing the pile-on last night

I hope poor dean is okay this morning, and hasn't been bullied off the forum :shake head:

Morning Dean, bit of a late start. But good to see you finally showed up for work.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean have you got a trolling off switch because it looks like it needs its annual service.

Maybe it will short-circuit when he has his annual shower?

:ooer: ... did a couple of middle-aged 'men' really submit those posts?

So very cringe seeing this pair of perma-whinging brats trying to act like big tough players around here. I'm embarrassed for them ... :ooer:

Did an ancient mad old c**t really call Indians slum dwellers and target posters like Goodwife and Murasaki with her equally sad mates?

I’m embarrassed for you.

See. It’s easy enough to do isn’t it. :pointlaugh:

Sure, it's easy! :thumbsup: Especially easy when a baghead is doing it. You can make up any old shite, if you don't have to 'own' it with a username.

I'm not knocking Guest posting, btw. But I'm pretty sure most bagheads post knowing full well that 99% of what they're saying is worthless, because they have to hide under that bag to say it :smilin:

Weren't you caught out guest posting Vam?
Still hypocrisy has never worried you has it :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:11 pm

She's fine she's busy being patronising in the Big Brother forum

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive