Put a ring on it

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Put a ring on it

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:30 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Is that what you did? Pick on gullible females?

Looks like you ended up being unhappily married. Who’s the gullible one now? :gigglesnshit:

Bit of a stretch but I'll indulge you. :laughing:

Your logic is back to front - I told my women the truth...
...and saved a fortune on wedding fripperies into the bargain. :Wiiiine!:

Was that your chat up line?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Text wrote:
Keep me out of your nonstop daily dramas, you ludicrous simpleton.
None of this crap has anything to do with me, and you know it.
As soon as you get into hot water, you bring in random names, to deflect.
Face up to your own failings, vamonos.

Of course I find your endless dramas, flounces and pathetic mind games mildly amusing, but in the great scheme of things, you are not important to me, and nothing on forums really matters.

Been a couple of weeks since I last posted on here. I still like this site very much (despite it becoming extremely cliquey in the past few months), but for now, I'm content to just browse now & then, rather than post regularly.

@ Holly, you're a great mod, we've had a few ups & downs but generally you have been kind to me. :Hiya:

Look at you trying to play off the mods, what a c**t. Do you think because you crawl up Holly's ass it will give you carte blanche to post and attack who ever catches your fancy that day? What a weasel you are Canary.

Did you really think the old crow would keep her meddling beak out of it? This is what she lives for :pmsl:

TWO weeks she's waited for this opportunity, the least we can do is recognise it. :gigglesnshit:

"We"??
That clique thing again, huh?
When you dragged my name into your posts a few days ago, trying to accuse me of guest posting to you, did I log in & reply??
No, I ignored it completely. :thumbsup:

You are scum, coated in slime, Felch.
You are a disgusting, stalking creep.
Wouldn't surprise me if you are on a sex offender's register, somewhere.
You criticise so many people every day, never seen you criticise your hero, 'the forum leg-end'.

Your two permabans from here were richly deserved.
Now piss off, go irritate some one else cos you've finally got your 2 minutes of attention from me. :dafinger:

:pmsl:

We = me and the 2 guests. :twirl:

and it's 3 actually :snooty:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Is that what you did? Pick on gullible females?

Looks like you ended up being unhappily married. Who’s the gullible one now? :gigglesnshit:

Bit of a stretch but I'll indulge you. :laughing:

Your logic is back to front - I told my women the truth...
...and saved a fortune on wedding fripperies into the bargain. :Wiiiine!:

Was that your chat up line?

McAz

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:16 am

@ Guest

Thanks for your lovely message but I thought it best not to it let through, some posters just can't stand me getting a compliment :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:06 am

Holly wrote:@ Guest

Thanks for your lovely message but I thought it best not to it let through, some posters just can't stand me getting a compliment :smilin:

:gigglesnshit:

If you mean me, then you've got it wrong (again). Zero fucks given here really.

I will say though that it's easy to be Holly the Patron Saint of Mods, when you sit back and just let the 'Guests' do all your talking for you when it suits.

It also helps you appear like you walk on water every time you chuck your fellow admin under the bus, by openly having a go at them on the forum. I've seen you do that to Vic, to Mes, and now to Hobbit.
Vam

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:20 am

Vam wrote:

I will say though that it's easy to be Holly the Patron Saint of Mods, when you sit back and just let the 'Guests' do all your talking for you when it suits.

It also helps you appear like you walk on water every time you chuck your fellow admin under the bus, by openly having a go at them on the forum. I've seen you do that to Vic, to Mes, and now to Hobbit.

Just fuck off. Don't you have anything better to do than bitching all day on a forum? :off head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:22 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh here we go

cue all the drama, carry on, I have to work

Not here we go...You started the fucking drama, not me FFS :roll:
...and I won't put up with your DRAMA anymore.

She can’t quite manage a fair fight, even with her yappy dog Vam on your case. Even dullard Dean has given up supporting the spiteful forum killer.

It's amazing how the likes of you and Canny see spite and ass-crawling everywhere - but never when you look at yourselves.
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:25 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:

Just fuck off. Don't you have anything better to do than bitching all day on a forum? :off head:

All day? Hardly, luv :mrgreen: Just having some coffee before heading out.

Caffeine does sharpen the senses though ... :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby jra » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:06 am

This thread just gets better and better with the bitching.

Maybe it should have been titled 'Put a ringpiece on it'.
jra

Postby Meg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Maybe it will now you're here
Meg

Postby jra » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Meg wrote:Maybe it will now you're here

Just me. Ah right.
jra

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Meg wrote:Maybe it will now you're here

Junglejayne

Postby Text » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:37 am

Guest wrote:
Text wrote:
Vam wrote:But you forget the way you made Christmas come early for fuckwits like Canny, GW, Murasaki and of course the 'Guests', by posting this at me several months ago ...

...…

Keep me out of your nonstop daily dramas, you ludicrous simpleton.
None of this crap has anything to do with me, and you know it.
As soon as you get into hot water, you bring in random names, to deflect.
Face up to your own failings, vamonos.

Of course I find your endless dramas, flounces and pathetic mind games mildly amusing, but in the great scheme of things, you are not important to me, and nothing on forums really matters.

Been a couple of weeks since I last posted on here. I still like this site very much (despite it becoming extremely cliquey in the past few months), but for now, I'm content to just browse now & then, rather than post regularly.

@ Holly, you're a great mod, we've had a few ups & downs but generally you have been kind to me. :Hiya:

Look at you trying to play off the mods, what a c**t. Do you think because you crawl up Holly's ass it will give you carte blanche to post and attack who ever catches your fancy that day? What a weasel you are Canary.

I've been reading back and i'm not letting this idiotic comment go, till i've defended myself.

Newsflash:
Ironically, out of the 4 people who spoke to Holly, I was the only one who did not compare the mods, I did not "play them off", I did not even mention any other mod's name nor make any reference whatsoever, to another mod.
Three other people DID compare the mods unfavourably against each other, and you did not criticise them, instead you made a beeline for me.

Holly got extremely upset, so I told her she was "great", to make her feel better. And it's true. she is absolutely great. Sue me, if you disagree. I also said she that had been kind to me cos she once stepped in to break up a nasty pile on, on me.

You are either blinded by extreme bias or you are simply a total retard, who sees things in the reverse way to how they happen. Take your pick.

When I want lectures on weaseliness from weasely coward who cannot even bear to own its own posts I will let you know, guesty.
Text

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:20 am

xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Is it fair to accuse someone of cheating if you aren’t married?

Isn’t that what marriage is for? To commit to that one person?

Yes it is fair married or not.. if you're flirting, having sex, affair, cybering.. You have crossed the line. Be it, no piece of paper to bind You, but a commitment has been made none the less :snooty:

Pull the other one. People don’t get married because they want to keep their options open. Don’t want to feel tied to a “ball n chain”, not because they don’t love the partner but because they just don’t want to be ‘tied down’ so they can’t complain when a partner takes up on one of those open options.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:

Clearly not.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms