Site Admin

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 am

I know the drill of you abusive types.

Bait n then it’s “fuck off”!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:35 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Stays calm in the face of adversity.

They even wrote a poem about him:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

...it goes on a bit but you get the jist...

Some good points well made. He’s a much bigger legend than the snooker boy that’s for sure.

The abuse JRA gets on here has never been pleasant to observe, but credit to him for taking it and giving some back. It’s gone on now for literally years which makes him a ledge as others have a meltdown the first bad comment they get

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:02 am

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:This is going to go well. :ooer:

:wurms:

I need to sort my nails out before tonight. Do I remove the ones I’ve done and start again, or put my outfit on and see if the colour combo works better? It doesn’t suit my pjs.

Lady i keep telling you that you dont need to impress me.You are lovely just the waayyy you arrre!!!

:gigglesnshit:

:wubbers:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:05 am

Guest wrote:

Some good points well made. He’s a much bigger legend than the snooker boy that’s for sure.

The abuse JRA gets on here has never been pleasant to observe, but credit to him for taking it and giving some back. It’s gone on now for literally years which makes him a ledge as others have a meltdown the first bad comment they get

They remind me of the kids that keep punching at someone with little/no effect but who get knocked out at the first punch back. And then they cry for flipping years and years!

Years! :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

Jra does a great job of luring the bullies and imbeciles out, and letting them make shows of themselves.

It's hilarious that no matter how low they stoop, how childish their comments are - none of it has any effect on him.

It makes the aggressors look quite foolish , as they get more and more desperate to take him down.

Good job jra - keep it up! :thumbsup:
Red Okktober

Postby Wendy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:30 pm

I don't know what has happened to Aziz lately but he is not the intelligent ,caring on occasion kind poster that he used to be. :dunno: Certainly his wit has always been on the sharp side but he used to be a pleasure to read and converse with.

What's with the new bullying "I wanna be in your gang" posting I don't know, it's not endearing and it's a shame is all.
Wendy

Postby jra » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:

You'd thought they would have got tired of it by now. Reminds me of schoolkid behaviour in the playground.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Jra does a great job of luring the bullies and imbeciles out, and letting them make shows of themselves.

It's hilarious that no matter how low they stoop, how childish their comments are - none of it has any effect on him.

It makes the aggressors look quite foolish , as they get more and more desperate to take him down.

Good job jra - keep it up! :thumbsup:

Cheers. There is no point in letting some 'I'm hard, but in reality not' internet keyboard warriors intimidate you. Maybe I should call them 'keyboard wankers', borrowing a similar expression from 'The Inbetweeners'.

Wendy wrote:I don't know what has happened to Aziz lately but he is not the intelligent ,caring on occasion kind poster that he used to be. :dunno: Certainly his wit has always been on the sharp side but he used to be a pleasure to read and converse with.

What's with the new bullying "I wanna be in your gang" posting I don't know, it's not endearing and it's a shame is all.

All that glitters is not gold. Quite appropriate for this thread as a tie-up.
jra

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Gabby wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:When you do it like that.... none of us have!.... are you Nivana? :gigglesnshit:

More likely to be out of date chewits

I was jesting... don’t try playing me off against Dean, they’ll only be one loser! :thumbsup:

Who would dare play you against that loser :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Wendy wrote:I don't know what has happened to Aziz lately but he is not the intelligent ,caring on occasion kind poster that he used to be. :dunno: Certainly his wit has always been on the sharp side but he used to be a pleasure to read and converse with.

I agree he used to be kinda nice.. it's embarrassing seeing the way he posts now. :shake head:
xtras1

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:04 pm

xtras1 wrote:

I agree he used to be kinda nice.. it's embarrassing seeing the way he posts now. :shake head:

mcaz is nice, he's just not a fake kiss-ass.
banana chewits

Postby Gabby » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:When you do it like that.... none of us have!.... are you Nivana? :gigglesnshit:

More likely to be out of date chewits

I was jesting... don’t try playing me off against Dean, they’ll only be one loser! :thumbsup:

Who would dare play you against that loser :pmsl:

Not you.... you’re not intelligent enough! :pointlaugh:

Anyway, say what you like about him, he’s got broad shoulders :mrgreen: .... just don’t use, or do it on the back of my posts, be original... if at all possible! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:14 pm

banana chewits wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

mcaz is nice, he's just not a fake kiss-ass.

He has changed a bit.... but forum shit does that to ya! :laughing:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms