DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:25 am

Guest wrote:GD is being a dick in the universil credits thread

Them and a few others.

The sort of people who don't want to believe that it really doesn't take much to end up needing help sometimes, or they such comfy lives themselves they've become very out of touch to the realities many people are going through.

Some people are utterly incapable of seeing beyond the end of their own nose, I guess.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:29 am

Amazing, that transgender thread is still there in general discussion. Trans threads usually don't last five minutes these days once the usual arseholes have piled in.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:33 am

How fucking retarded is this?

"Far more than that, because many of us were suggesting that the referendum should never have been called in the first place, on such a complex issue. It's why we have representative government - to work out these kind of complex International issues for us. Parliament is King - was then; still is."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ck-tock/p2

Being in the EU is too complex for the populace to decide. Do you think these people would be making the same argument when nazi germany was knocking at the door? Oh, just leave it to the politicians, we're too stupid to understand the complexities of such a relationship.

How about some people just don't want to be part of your little club regardless of the complexities.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:49 am

Guest wrote:

Them and a few others.

The sort of people who don't want to believe that it really doesn't take much to end up needing help sometimes, or they such comfy lives themselves they've become very out of touch to the realities many people are going through.

Some people are utterly incapable of seeing beyond the end of their own nose, I guess.

I suppose if you are out of work, the least somebody can do is turn up to the job centre otherwise what chance have they of doing a full time job?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:19 am

He is a dick in every thread. In advice, in the house buying /tenants thread he is trying to come across as this big landlord property owner when in reality he is just letting out his home (to pay the mortgage) while living in someone else's.

Why is it mission to try to appear better than he is? Is his life really so boring and lacklustre that he has to boost it up? All waking moments when not at work are spent on DS. I would have thought once he moved in with Safi he would post less, but he posts much more. Surely she isn't happy with that, she does not post as much.
Ive spent time with people who always seem to be online and I thought things would be different once we were together properly luckily spent time with them first and see they were just addicted to being online and would be online all the time, relationship or not.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:34 am

It's good to see scottie121 call Gd out on his bullshit. I usually disagree with him most of the time, but he's bang on when he said this.

'Well good for you. But apart from bragging what point are you trying to make?

Or don't you realise everyone's different and you simply think everyone and anyone can do what you've done.'

Hopefully Gd can take this constructive criticism on board and change his ways.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 am

Watkins playing benefits top trumps

I finally found out how much I'm getting on Universal Credit this morning and after rent and bills, I'm left with £62 to last me a month. I mean, god knows how anyone can live on that for an entire month ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... dit#latest

He needs to contact Puzzles who seems able to fund all his habits from benefits.

Postby TWAT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Them and a few others.

I suppose if you are out of work, the least somebody can do is turn up to the job centre otherwise what chance have they of doing a full time job?

We do indeed all make mistakes. I've made plenty, but for the OP of that thread to just assume that January the 3rd was "part of the christmas period and i forgot" is not a "mistake" - it's utterly fucking braindead.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 am

Guest wrote:Watkins playing benefits top trumps

I finally found out how much I'm getting on Universal Credit this morning and after rent and bills, I'm left with £62 to last me a month. I mean, god knows how anyone can live on that for an entire month ..

He needs to contact Puzzles who seems able to fund all his habits from benefits.

He's an intelligent and likeable man, unless his online persona is fake, he should be able to get a job easy.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:06 am

Guest wrote:

He's an intelligent and likeable man, unless his online persona is fake, he should be able to get a job easy.

Watkins and Puzzles don't do work.

They've both chosen to put their feet up, play games etc and be parasites.

Unless, of course, they can say different and explain why they aren't able to make their own ways through life.

Postby TWAT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:13 am

Guest wrote:

Thankyou. And no, it's not fake. I probably shouldn't have posted that on DS, to be fair, but having spent a good few hours trying to figure out how this is all going to work, I looked at that thread again and my mood and overall zero tolerance for whinging kind of took over ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 am

Hd sponges off Safi now doesn't he? Got a cheek going on about benefit claimants. Must be nice to live rent free.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 am

Does that £62 include food then? It will be good for your diet. Beans on toast for a month!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:35 am

Guest wrote:Hd sponges off Safi now doesn't he? Got a cheek going on about benefit claimants. Must be nice to live rent free.

That's a bit unfair. I cant bear the man, but he is working, and we have no idea what he contributes to the household.

Even if his mind is always on DS and not his beloved , it does not mean he isnt paying his way.

Postby TWAT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:46 am

Guest wrote:Does that £62 include food then? It will be good for your diet. Beans on toast for a month!

Yes, it's for food but it's also for everything else as well - smellies, household stuff - loo rolls, cleaning stuff e.t.c..
TWAT

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive