DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby jra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:07 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Good. Maybe have a private word with Dean and tell them to stop using the word, as it's a very serious accusation and extremely offensive towards anyone.

FGS. If it's a so-called serious accusation then take some action instead of sitting on your arse continually whining and making pathetic veiled threats.

If you want to dictate what words can be used on a public forum then start up your own where you can set the rules. Whiney old git.

So, in that case, you'd be quite happy if I repeatedly called you a necrophiliac nonce, rapist and serial killer without any evidence whatsoever. Glad we got that sorted. :thumbsup:

After all, in your book, it's just words.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:57 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Good. Maybe have a private word with Dean and tell them to stop using the word, as it's a very serious accusation and extremely offensive towards anyone.

FGS. If it's a so-called serious accusation then take some action instead of sitting on your arse continually whining and making pathetic veiled threats.

If you want to dictate what words can be used on a public forum then start up your own where you can set the rules. Whiney old git.

So, in that case, you'd be quite happy if I repeatedly called you a necrophiliac nonce, rapist and serial killer without any evidence whatsoever. Glad we got that sorted. :thumbsup:

After all, in your book, it's just words.

Why would it bother me? Call me whatever you want, as you've rammed down poster's throats they're only words on a screen, it's not real life, c/p to the point of nausea. It's an open forum FGS, anyone would think you didn't know what Dogs was all about before you voluntarily signed up.

A so called 'serious accusation' made by a stranger to a stranger. :gigglesnshit: Get a life, get a grip and get real as you've been spewing out similar complaints since the day you joined.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:04 am

There is no point in even trying on DS anymore. If you don't agree with the forum hivemind you are an "incel" or a "gammon" and that's that.

On the other side, if you go against the grain you are a "snowflake".

What the fuck has happened to debate in this country? :(

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:15 am

walterwhite thinks someone should lose their current job if they made a racist comment 20 years ago.

I in no way excuse racism, ever, but people who think it's sensible to judge someone based on years and years ago have lost the plot. Also, trying to act like racism never happens by just hoping it will go away rather than educate and encourage personal growth is where Nu Labour went so massively wrong and is possibly a large factor in the rise of the alt-right and Brexit. Why has no one learned anything?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:40 am

Guest wrote:There is no point in even trying on DS anymore. If you don't agree with the forum hivemind you are an "incel" or a "gammon" and that's that.

Posters are usually called incels for a reason.

Postby banana chewits » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 am

Aunt Bessie wrote:
jra wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Text wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:Why is Niv a slut? :dunno:

The word nonce gets used a lot, have you ever asked why it is used? :popcorn: :popcorn:
The word c*nt also gets used nonstop, a word I have never used in my entire life.

No because I know why dean uses it. And why c**t is used too. But slut?

Explain yourself.

Make me.

:laughing:
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There is no point in even trying on DS anymore. If you don't agree with the forum hivemind you are an "incel" or a "gammon" and that's that.

this might be a daft question but is incel only used about men? is it the male equivalent of telling a woman she needs to get laid to sort out <name> issue?
banana chewits

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:08 am

it's more about men that desire a partner but that can't get one

it's all a bit labelly and bollocks

puzzles is the one tto ask, he knows what all the buzz words mean, like cuck and beta, although despite claiming to be an advocate of equality (men's rights in particular...) he does like to use them to wound
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 am

HobbitFeet wrote:it's more about men that desire a partner but that can't get one

puzzles is the one tto ask, he knows what all the buzz words mean, like cuck and beta, although despite claiming to be an advocate of equality (men's rights in particular...) he does like to use them to wound

Strange you choose him when he’s not a regular poster. What about Dean, or the sexist stuff bc has blurted out? Or even Vam....
Lady Murasaki

Postby banana chewits » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 am

HobbitFeet wrote:it's more about men that desire a partner but that can't get one

puzzles is the one to ask, he knows what all the buzz words mean, like cuck and beta, although despite claiming to be an advocate of equality (men's rights in particular...) he does like to use them to wound

oh right, thanks. that cuck thing makes me cringe whenever i see it. the person throwing it out just looks like a massive twat.
banana chewits

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Strange you choose him when he’s not a regular poster. What about Dean, or the sexist stuff bc has blurted out? Or even Vam....

I've never seen any of those using the words incel, or cuck, or beta

I've seen puzzles using them dozens of times, so he would be the go to expert :smilin:

I bit like you are the expert on all matters hypocritical
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I've never seen any of those using the words incel, or cuck, or beta

I've seen puzzles using them dozens of times, so he would be the go to expert :smilin:

I bit like you are the expert on all matters hypocritical

she didn't list text as a sexist, she must have forgotten the shitty things text says to other women.
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:45 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Guest wrote:

this might be a daft question but is incel only used about men? is it the male equivalent of telling a woman she needs to get laid to sort out <name> issue?

According to incels, women cannot be incels. It’s part of what makes male incels the biggest victims on Earth, because any woman can go out and get a shag whenever she wants. According to them anyway.

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Niv wrote:
Text wrote:Look at all the stuff your hero Dean says to people. Have you ever called him out on it, even ONCE?
No you haven't, you're too busy waving your unwashed ass at him, in hope.
You are above no one. Trust me.

There's that with the arses again. :shake head:

IK,R :ooer:

You know that cringey and slightly queasy feeling of revulsion you get, when you know you're looking at a slovenly seedy online random, who clearly has some very questionable (& probably repressed) fetishes?

The hideous unstable foul-mouthed fishwife you quoted is a perfect example of that... :roll:
Vam

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:56 pm

The bum stuff is obviously normal elsewhere and they don’t realise that they're doing it. It was a good tell.
Middens

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive