Just a Protester from Devon

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Just a Protester from Devon

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:30 am

Stooo wrote:I'll sort this bullshit out later unless someone else wants to take jra and his shit out of the thread.

block posting deleted
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Dean wrote:Did the pair of you pull any birds last night?

Men who hang around in public toilets aren't usually looking for "birds."
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Stooo wrote:Back in front of a proper keyboard :twirl:

Wew, what a day!

It was pretty shit getting into Central London last week so I paced it a bit and went for a sos and eg McMuffin and a cuppa tea. I got to SODEM at about 10.15, got changed, grabbed a banner and went for a wander and everyone was click happy, I don't know if it was for Instagram or MI5 :ooer:

'Stop Brexit Steve' was already at Birdcage Walk assaulting earholes with the Beast and a couple of us were asked if we wanted to give him a bit of backup, fuck yeah! The four of us just hung around a bit just having a laugh with the passers by and the police when I suggested staking out the back door (not that Leadsom is a sneaky fucker or owt) so I set up outside with a banner and a walkie-talkie to get them around quick if she tried to ferret out :radiomicky: Half an hour there but it was quite entertaining with lots of snap-snap, grin-grin. A cabbie stuck in the traffic behind me was giving it large, on about the HoL funding us and I was giving him verbal back when an elderly chap in a suit grabbed my arm and told me what a fine job I was doing, I thanked him and carried on gobbing off to the cabbie telling him that it was only the Bishops that funded us because we were doing gods work or some shit like that, the old boy then said that he was a Bishop and a Lord and shook my hand, cabbie status: destroyed... :yess:

LD MEP Barbara Gibson (yeah I didn't know either so I Googled) stopped and got a selfie and then Steve called it off and we went back to base for food and sanity.

I spent the afternoon with a banner and an EU flag just wandering in the crowds and talking to people before buggering off to get my train.

This is what I did on holiday Miss.

PS, I finally got something to put on that blank wall :twirl:

If the authorities were taking pics then it would have been SO15. Political protesters are their gig. The only way you are getting on MI5’s radar is if you had lunch with Ivan of 6/7 Kensington Palace Gardens. :ooer:

The NCA is right opposite the back entrance to IMechE where she was announcing her candidacy, just down Old Queen St. It's a given that you're going to get profiled but no-one cares, uniformed police are really friendly as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Dean wrote:Did the pair of you pull any birds last night?

Men who hang around in public toilets aren't usually looking for "birds."

Never needed a piss in a pub Ray?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Wew, what a day!

It was pretty shit getting into Central London last week so I paced it a bit and went for a sos and eg McMuffin and a cuppa tea. I got to SODEM at about 10.15, got changed, grabbed a banner and went for a wander and everyone was click happy, I don't know if it was for Instagram or MI5 :ooer:

'Stop Brexit Steve' was already at Birdcage Walk assaulting earholes with the Beast and a couple of us were asked if we wanted to give him a bit of backup, fuck yeah! The four of us just hung around a bit just having a laugh with the passers by and the police when I suggested staking out the back door (not that Leadsom is a sneaky fucker or owt) so I set up outside with a banner and a walkie-talkie to get them around quick if she tried to ferret out :radiomicky: Half an hour there but it was quite entertaining with lots of snap-snap, grin-grin. A cabbie stuck in the traffic behind me was giving it large, on about the HoL funding us and I was giving him verbal back when an elderly chap in a suit grabbed my arm and told me what a fine job I was doing, I thanked him and carried on gobbing off to the cabbie telling him that it was only the Bishops that funded us because we were doing gods work or some shit like that, the old boy then said that he was a Bishop and a Lord and shook my hand, cabbie status: destroyed... :yess:

LD MEP Barbara Gibson (yeah I didn't know either so I Googled) stopped and got a selfie and then Steve called it off and we went back to base for food and sanity.

I spent the afternoon with a banner and an EU flag just wandering in the crowds and talking to people before buggering off to get my train.

All smacks of a little kid who's found his first gang of friends and gone to hang around the local shopping centre for the first time without mum

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:

Wew, what a day!

All smacks of a little kid who's found his first gang of friends and gone to hang around the local shopping centre for the first time without mum

I don't get out much but when I do I make sure that it's an experience. You're more than welcome to share whatever you did on your holibobs :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 pm

'Top of the stairs, far right...'

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Stooo wrote:'Top of the stairs, far right...'

In fairness he's a bit needy isn't he?
He was basically ignored by the media. I'd imagine his family are embarrassed by him tbh. Like the nerdy dad or crazy weird uncle.
Why isn't he working?

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:

He was basically ignored by the media. I'd imagine his family are embarrassed by him tbh. Like the nerdy dad or crazy weird uncle.
Why isn't he working?

You'd have to ask the member for Rayleigh and Wickford himself, he doesn't seem to do anything but consume oxygen :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Stooo,

What will become of you once we leave the EU? You will be completely and utterly crestfallen, with a huge Brexit-shaped hole in your life.

Protesting against Brexit has become all-consuming for you, and seems to be the most exciting thing you've ever done.

Will you seek counselling? Will you find another 'cause' to fritter away your life on?

Will you keep in touch with all the other twats you've met along the way - the OAP anorak ladies outside Primark, the Cunt with the loud hailer, Vince Cable?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Stooo,

What will become of you once we leave the EU? You will be completely and utterly crestfallen, with a huge Brexit-shaped hole in your life.

Protesting against Brexit has become all-consuming for you, and seems to be the most exciting thing you've ever done.

Will you seek counselling? Will you find another 'cause' to fritter away your life on?

Will you keep in touch with all the other twats you've met along the way - the OAP anorak ladies outside Primark, the Cunt with the loud hailer, Vince Cable?

I don't think of it that deeply Red :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why isn't he working?

You'd have to ask the member for Rayleigh and Wickford himself, he doesn't seem to do anything but consume oxygen :dunno:

I'm fairly confident he will be ok in the future, But what about the twat in the hat?
Will he be roaming the city center still dressed as a fucking idiot in 10 years time screaming remain :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Stooo wrote:

But your fan club here think you're one of the clever ones who didn't vote leave?
:pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
I'm fairly confident he will be ok in the future, But what about the twat in the hat?
Will he be roaming the city center still dressed as a fucking idiot in 10 years time screaming remain :pmsl:

Ask him yourself, he's protesting whenever Parliament are sitting. Why ask me? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

But your fan club here think you're one of the clever ones who didn't vote leave?
:pmsl:

Fan club?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms