Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Out of control dog - you might put in a police report if you want to.

I will be as well as contacting some of these ambulance chasing lawyers because I'm fed up with getting eaten because of irresponsible twats. The last time made me wary of dogs for a while but this one has got me pissed off.

How is it today?
.SF.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Everyone knows that dogs don't like postmen or delivery men (or women). People should keep their dog in if they're expecting a delivery.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:44 pm

I think I've got a trapped nerve or something in my arm - I keep getting shooting pains. I thought it was rheumatism but it's going on and on. :again?:
Raggamuffin

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Everyone knows that dogs don't like postmen or delivery men (or women). People should keep their dog in if they're expecting a delivery.

I used to have a dog behaved exactly the same way, but never attacked any postman I realised straight away there was something that brought the worse out in him, kept him in (at the back) if ever he did attack anyone like stooo has been he would have been put to sleep .. who would want a 'pet' that acts like that!
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think I've got a trapped nerve or something in my arm - I keep getting shooting pains. I thought it was rheumatism but it's going on and on. :again?:

Probably all the crap you type :gigglesnshit: :razz:
xtras1

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:46 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think I've got a trapped nerve or something in my arm - I keep getting shooting pains. I thought it was rheumatism but it's going on and on. :again?:

Could be! :laughing: I think that would be in both arms though. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Could be! :laughing: I think that would be in both arms though. :gigglesnshit:

Haha :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Major » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:19 pm

Get it checked out by a Gp, FG, best be sure.

I reckon I may have it with the crap I type :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Last edited by Major on Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Major wrote:Get it checked out by a Gp, FG, best be sure.

I think they'll just say it's a trapped nerve or rheumatism Major. :laughing: It's not that bad, except when I move my arm a certain way.
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Major wrote:Get it checked out by a Gp, FG, best be sure.

I think they'll just say it's a trapped nerve or rheumatism Major. :laughing: It's not that bad, except when I move my arm a certain way.

Get out your purse and count your money FG, the exercise will help your malady
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:12 pm

.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:

I will be as well as contacting some of these ambulance chasing lawyers because I'm fed up with getting eaten because of irresponsible twats. The last time made me wary of dogs for a while but this one has got me pissed off.

How is it today?

I've just taken off the plaster and it's nice and pink with some thick scabbing around the punctures, the skin that ripped when he tried to drag me has settled back apart from a damp white bit that is totally ripped off. I'm glad that I let it bleed out until I got home to clean it up and dress it, the big scabs that formed probably helped to start the healing. A couple of twinges but nothing much else really. I met a postie on my route today and I warned him about the property and he said that one of his colleagues nearly got bitten there last week which will greatly aid the investigation, I think it gets passed to our security dept now.

Stupid weather, Chinese meal tonight and I got a nice parking space only a few metres away :yess:

FriYAY! Amirite? :hap:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:58 am

Maybe give your doctor a call in case they need to look at it. I hope you're ok.

I was at the hospital the other day about my arm, pointed to every numb part, blue part and pain part, he poked around and said physio then sent me on my way. I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to talk about other joint issues while I was there, it's all connected, will have to wait for Physio now and nip the face off them. Services are reducing, previously they would have sent me to xray first.
drum

Postby drum » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:01 am

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:

How is it today?

I've just taken off the plaster and it's nice and pink with some thick scabbing around the punctures, the skin that ripped when he tried to drag me has settled back apart from a damp white bit that is totally ripped off. I'm glad that I let it bleed out until I got home to clean it up and dress it, the big scabs that formed probably helped to start the healing. A couple of twinges but nothing much else really. I met a postie on my route today and I warned him about the property and he said that one of his colleagues nearly got bitten there last week which will greatly aid the investigation, I think it gets passed to our security dept now.

Stupid weather, Chinese meal tonight and I got a nice parking space only a few metres away :yess:

FriYAY! Amirite? :hap:

what dressings are you using ? there's ones with silver in that are very effective.. Tesco own brand a quid , Elastoplast brand almost a fiver :yikes: they do the same job. I used them when I burned my tummy on a bloody water bottle. :roll:
drum

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:18 am

drum wrote:

Maybe give your doctor a call in case they need to look at it. I hope you're ok.

I was at the hospital the other day about my arm, pointed to every numb part, blue part and pain part, he poked around and said physio then sent me on my way. I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to talk about other joint issues while I was there, it's all connected, will have to wait for Physio now and nip the face off them. Services are reducing, previously they would have sent me to xray first.

I think I'll give it a bit more time. I'm used to strange things like this because of the type of rheumatism I have. It's quite close to my wrist although it doesn't seem to be in a joint. There's not much for the doctor to see - no obvious swelling or anything. Most of the time I forget about it, it's just that sometimes if I move my arm it sets it off.
Raggamuffin

Postby .SF. » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:50 am

xtras1 wrote:
.SF. wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:GF absolutely hates it :gigglesnshit: but i don't care, i'm loving driving it :twirl:

We have the Audi Q7... it's a beast!

Sounds perfect for cruising round Hoxton.

Oh do fuck off you jealous little bitch, if cruising around Hoxton is your thing go for it :ooer:

Next time I'm there I'll look out for you in your Audi Q7!
.SF.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms