DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

truthseeker wrote:Another pearler from Aaron in the Brexit thread. They were discussing the high ticket prices for the Olympics in Paris. Aaron posts "I bet they wouldn't have been that much if we had voted Remain". I'm still convinced that most of them don't realise he is taking the piss!

Are you sure he’s taking the piss? He’s autistic isn’t he, and has said that he doesn’t always understand posts straight away

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Aaronf has become my top dude flying right under the radar. That's how you do it by stroking their over inflated egos. Don't come at them with facts or a difference of opinion like I did. Nah they don't have a clue he's taking the pee - too dumb and full of their own opinions to realise

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:Hi,

I'm the poster who was 'Outback' on digital spy. I'd been reading the forums for a few weeks before I joined. It was already clear to me that the vast number of posters on the GB News thread had made their minds up. I just wanted to make a few posts that went against the flow. One poster was trying to engage me in replying to him and seemed to take umbrage that I didn't answer. Reason was that I didn't want to get into a futile back and forth argument where no one's minds are changed and risk the moderators getting involved. I didn't swear or abuse anyone and was enjoying contributing across other threads (Darts, 5live, music games)

Last tuesday I replied to a thread that was discussing Angela Rayner. My point was that she hadn't properly answered the queries raised and that when Labour get in, there's going to be a lot more scrutiny on them and her supporters had to be aware of that. I then linked up the story about the BBC apologising for calling Reform 'far right'. Within 30 minutes I received this message from DS Support

'Due to a number of disruptive and unconstructive posts. Your account has been permanently banned in accordance with our Community Guidelines.'

DS needs reporting again to the relevant authorities and libelous stuff calling out,

The last time it happened, it resulted in a number of sub sections being closed down.

It is pretty clear that some FMs and DS themselves have learned nothing from this.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm

James2001 is a nasty, aggressive little incel
That LBC topic is an absolute madhouse
Back in the day there were sanitoriums to house these nutjobs, now they've been given internet access and are housed in DigitalSpy forums.

Postby guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi,

I'm the poster who was 'Outback' on digital spy. I'd been reading the forums for a few weeks before I joined. It was already clear to me that the vast number of posters on the GB News thread had made their minds up. I just wanted to make a few posts that went against the flow. One poster was trying to engage me in replying to him and seemed to take umbrage that I didn't answer. Reason was that I didn't want to get into a futile back and forth argument where no one's minds are changed and risk the moderators getting involved. I didn't swear or abuse anyone and was enjoying contributing across other threads (Darts, 5live, music games)

Last tuesday I replied to a thread that was discussing Angela Rayner. My point was that she hadn't properly answered the queries raised and that when Labour get in, there's going to be a lot more scrutiny on them and her supporters had to be aware of that. I then linked up the story about the BBC apologising for calling Reform 'far right'. Within 30 minutes I received this message from DS Support

'Due to a number of disruptive and unconstructive posts. Your account has been permanently banned in accordance with our Community Guidelines.'

DS needs reporting again to the relevant authorities and libelous stuff calling out,

The last time it happened, it resulted in a number of sub sections being closed down.

It is pretty clear that some FMs and DS themselves have learned nothing from this.

Yet nothing in your post about AV. Maybe your stuart wright of birmingham. Your not winning Stuart. Your site is far worse then DS

Postby truthseeker » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 am

AVF senior moderator lynx has labelled anyone who voted for Brexit as "challenged of understanding" in post 41,686 on the Brexit thread. This is clearly an insulting/antagonistic/aggressive/abusive comment towards a group of people, which is against forum rules. Rule 1 states "Users of AV Forums must not submit libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, misogynistic, prejudiced, aggressive or otherwise abusive content to or about any individual, group or organisation". Maybe senior mods aren't subject to these rules, or perhaps the "rules" are only applied when it suits?? Come on Stuart Wright, grow a pair and do the right thing!
truthseeker

Postby Guesticles » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am

Derek S-H is an obnoxious character under the guise of being a "caring" person, he's a permanently angry lad for sure, bit of a bully too.
Strange way for someone who claims to care to behave towards other posters on avforums.
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:26 am

Are we third country status? Why has no one mentioned this on AVF? You would think at least one of them would mention it.

Postby Iteats » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:58 am

Guest wrote:Are we third country status? Why has no one mentioned this on AVF? You would think at least one of them would mention it.

Things were so much better when we were a first country :smilin:
Iteats

Postby Iteats » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:03 am

truthseeker wrote:AVF senior moderator lynx has labelled anyone who voted for Brexit as "challenged of understanding" in post 41,686 on the Brexit thread. This is clearly an insulting/antagonistic/aggressive/abusive comment towards a group of people, which is against forum rules. Rule 1 states "Users of AV Forums must not submit libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, misogynistic, prejudiced, aggressive or otherwise abusive content to or about any individual, group or organisation". Maybe senior mods aren't subject to these rules, or perhaps the "rules" are only applied when it suits?? Come on Stuart Wright, grow a pair and do the right thing!

Aaronf challenged it and the responses are very telling. In the Brexit thread go to post 41732 and follow the quotes back to his original comment.
Iteats

Postby IamtheWalrus » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 pm

It's amusing there's complaints about someone liking Aaron's "against the grain" comments but not "explaining" why they like them.

Why would anyone want to participate if they hold a different opinion considering the dog pile they'll get from the users and the mods, lol
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:50 pm

Wow, cringing so hard at Derek and the sheer anger in that thread. Honestly gobsmacked that Derek has a a job, he epitomises the kind of selfish, greedy, angry slacktavist persona that expects a free lunch from the very system he spends all day every day bitching about.

Absolutely hilarious to see the staggering hypocrisy of them all talking about a monumental act of self harm when they advocate for open borders and unlimited immigration and asylum, and all the crime, rape, islamification, beheadings and blown up children that results in. How's that for self harm lefties? My city is on the path to destruction thanks to all of that. You can cut the racial tension with a knife. Angry muslims refusing to take guide dogs in their cabs and the council haven't got the balls to do anything about it. Rapes. Pushing old ladies over and stealing their purses. Fiddling taxi metres and stealing from the local pensioners. Self harm indeed.

Postby truthseeker » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 pm

Guesticles wrote:Derek S-H is an obnoxious character under the guise of being a "caring" person, he's a permanently angry lad for sure, bit of a bully too.
Strange way for someone who claims to care to behave towards other posters on avforums.

There are a few other members who come across the same way as Derek, i.e angry, embittered bullies who are always claiming the moral high ground. Nice Guy and Agrippa (he claims to be woke and proud in his signature! :laughing: ) definitely fit this description. Inkinoo is another but he doesn't post that often now after he received a warning/yellow card a while back.
truthseeker

Postby Iteats » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 pm

Remember folks, on avf "Moderation should be left to moderators please" :gigglesnshit: missing the fact that certain members see themselves as de facto moderators in the way the treat other members. The moderators doing their job evenly in regards to ALL members would be a good start.
Iteats

Postby Prim » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:50 pm

Woah lots of AVF Brexit madness to catch up on.

Totally agree that Derek S-H is obnoxious and unhinged. His life must be so miserable and some of the others Agrippa, Sissy, Sir Badger, Weavie, Kris etc. I'm sure from reading posts in the past that some of them dont live in the UK and it makes me wonder if they are unhappy because they dont have FOM into the UK anymore, because they are so bitter. And if Aaronf had talked to Derek or that mod in the same manner, he would've been kicked off. End of.

If they want to come down heavy, why don't the mods come down heavy on this lot. Not that I like the idea of banning people and think if you want to have an opinion you should be allowed to say it as long as you are polite. But as Aaronf proved, they are intolerant. And then they wonder why leavers 'slunk away' err more like got fed up of idiots.

I would love it if Aaronf asked:
What is so amazing about the EU just right now that you insist that the UK absolutely has to rejoin it with all the costs and losses that would involve?
Prim

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms