Re: Random Stuff # 36

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:Image

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:best post:

Brilliant! Made oi larf that did :gigglesnshit:

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 am

The state of the fella in this story about disability pensions.

He claims he can't work as he bursts into tears and hides in the toilets - so expects the taxpayer to fund him.

I don't know how he's the got the front to go public, humiliate his wife, and have his silly little face all over the internet.

Not an ounce of pride.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn0ry09d50wo
Red Okktober

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:20 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/alarm-raised-over-bizarre-images-circulating-on-facebook/ar-AA1nSlAj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=EDGEESS&cvid=8dc9cbd6815e4c7eab0380cfe3818438&ei=6

Experts and users have warned about an increasing amount of seemingly AI-generated images, spreading across Facebook and other social networks.

Facebook is a just about unusable now. It's filled with post after post of that shit. The posts are automated and the replies to the posts are automated. If everybody were to just stop using it, it would just carry on filling the site with fake posts and fake replies from fake people! :ooer:
Middens

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:06 pm

Middens wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/alarm-raised-over-bizarre-images-circulating-on-facebook/ar-AA1nSlAj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=EDGEESS&cvid=8dc9cbd6815e4c7eab0380cfe3818438&ei=6

Experts and users have warned about an increasing amount of seemingly AI-generated images, spreading across Facebook and other social networks.

Facebook is a just about unusable now. It's filled with post after post of that shit. The posts are automated and the replies to the posts are automated. If everybody were to just stop using it, it would just carry on filling the site with fake posts and fake replies from fake people! :ooer:

I've just started back on it after a years-old hiatus. It's good to know that I can still troll the local gammonari :choc:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:The state of the fella in this story about disability pensions.

He claims he can't work as he bursts into tears and hides in the toilets - so expects the taxpayer to fund him.

I don't know how he's the got the front to go public, humiliate his wife, and have his silly little face all over the internet.

Not an ounce of pride.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn0ry09d50wo

Thank goodness that you don't have any mental health issues...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm

Stooo wrote:Thank goodness that you don't have any mental health issues...

Mental health issues are ten a penny these days. It doesn't matter whether he has or hasn't got 'issues', my point is that he has gone public with it.

If you kept crying at work and hiding in the toilets, wouldn't you want as few people as possible to know about it? Or would you tell the BBC and have your silly smirking face all over the internet?

He says about the benefits he receives "It's not a miracle cure - it doesn't mean we can go off on holidays and live this frivolous lifestyle." That's a fucking shame, perhaps someone could organise a whip round for him - I'm sure hiding in toilets in Tenerife would make a nice change for him.

You have to feel sorry for his wife - the whole world now knows what a pathetic little freeloading worm her husband is.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:47 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Mental health issues are ten a penny these days. It doesn't matter whether he has or hasn't got 'issues', my point is that he has gone public with it.

If you kept crying at work and hiding in the toilets, wouldn't you want as few people as possible to know about it? Or would you tell the BBC and have your silly smirking face all over the internet?

He says about the benefits he receives "It's not a miracle cure - it doesn't mean we can go off on holidays and live this frivolous lifestyle." That's a fucking shame, perhaps someone could organise a whip round for him - I'm sure hiding in toilets in Tenerife would make a nice change for him.

You have to feel sorry for his wife - the whole world now knows what a pathetic little freeloading worm her husband is.

Let's talk about you mate.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:56 am

:pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Wed May 01, 2024 4:05 pm

Currently on the BBC homepage and News Homepage: "Kendrick Lamar escalates Drake feud on diss track"
Not sure what this is all about but given that the BBC considers this a top news story I will need to investigate. First thing to do is to work out what a "diss track" is.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68934613

Postby Red Okktober » Wed May 01, 2024 5:19 pm

'Mizzy'

Is anyone familiar with this idiot? Apparently he's a 'prankster' on Tiktok

His 'pranks' include stealing phones, walking into stranger's houses, trying to leapfrog an orthodox jew, following middle-aged black people around and pretending to be their son, and stealing an old lady's dog.

Here he is being interviewed by Piers.

The absolute fucking state of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdij3Eq0TqQ
Red Okktober

Postby Middens » Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 pm

Red Okktober wrote:'Mizzy'

His 'pranks' include stealing phones, walking into stranger's houses, trying to leapfrog an orthodox jew, following middle-aged black people around and pretending to be their son, and stealing an old lady's dog.

He was jailed last year. I've not heard much of him since.
Middens

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 01, 2024 6:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:'Mizzy'

Saw this and thought of you :whistle:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... nutes.html
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Wed May 01, 2024 7:02 pm

LBC is fucking weird at the moment. First they bunged Sangita Myska on gardening leave because she didn't take any shit from an Israeli govt chap who shouted over her a lot and got sacked today only to be replaced by Vanessa Feltz, a RW Jewish lady :ooer:

Twitter was mental with it but the Myskees got a bit culty with the Tweet storm that subsequently occurred. I joined in at the beginning (mainly because Ali Miraj is a fucking plank and boring while Sangita has a lovely voice and a cute nose :wubbers: ) but I'm not going to boycott absolute legends Like Matt Frei, Matthew Wright, Are Sheal and Jobby because of bollocks like that. R4 has decent content over the weekend so just switch station :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms