DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:32 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guest wrote:George S thinks LBC took a call from a foreign government to sack Myska .

Would that foreign govt happen to start with I and end with L?

There's things moving around at LBC towers. Lammy is standing down from his Sunday show in the run up to the GE while GBeebies carry on wiping their arse in OFCOM's face.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby IamtheWalrus » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 pm

Natasha Devon also apologised earlier for denying the Hamas rapes took place.

The same Natasha Devon who wrote re #metoo that women are "instinctually disbelieved unless they can produce a dossier of water-tight evidence". Clearly that doesn't apply if the victims are Jewish women and the perpetrators Hamas death squads! Classic example of left-wing double standards when it comes to Israel/Jews.

I wonder how many AVF still think "the hostages were treated well".......
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 12:15 pm

I wonder how many of the AVF Politics regulars are self-aware enough to realise what they are a part of....ie an online echo chamber for the vile left who are seemingly caught in a self-abusive cycle of each participant trying to be more left wing than the last participant.

They are the very definition of the blind woke, who preach equality but are completely deluded to the fact that they are quite possibly the most discriminatory of all.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder how many of the AVF Politics regulars are self-aware enough to realise what they are a part of....ie an online echo chamber for the vile left who are seemingly caught in a self-abusive cycle of each participant trying to be more left wing than the last participant.

They are the very definition of the blind woke, who preach equality but are completely deluded to the fact that they are quite possibly the most discriminatory of all.

It's called the Dunning Kruger effect. Or rather, the echo chamber and continued posting where everyone agrees/thinks like you reinforces the belief that you must be smarter than everyone who thinks different.

Just reading the forums for 5 minutes feels like my IQ is dropping, it's such low bandwidth intellect discussion. Look at JonMorris in the Twitter thread, questioning RustyBins claim that Tesla went crazy with growth and had a little reset. Anyone who knows how to look up a stock chart can see what kind of growth Rusty was referring to.

The tendency to jump all over every dip in the stock price and blame it on Musk rather than the multitude of other factors, external and internal, that affect a companies share price is a classic false cause fallacy. Raz77 hits the nail on the head "it's a good thing no one comes to this thread for investment advice"

Likewise SissySpaceks latest bit of genius - accusing NYPD policing of campus protests as being "very personal"
IamtheWalrus

Postby ChiBoy » Wed May 01, 2024 4:06 pm

The AV Keir Starmer thread now seems to have become fixated on the Daily Mail columnist Dan Hodges.

The posters say that Angela Rayner is living rent-free in Hodges's head, but he seems to have taken out a long-term lease in the heads of many of the posters in that thread.
ChiBoy

Postby Gammon Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 4:13 pm

AVF is quite boring now they've banned some of my favs and that includes Aaronf - loved that lad. But I liked some of the lefties too like Catholick, even though I never agreed with him. Would have been great to see his views on the immigrants piling into Ireland. Heyho...
Gammon Guest

Postby truthseeker » Wed May 01, 2024 4:44 pm

That's a great point Chiboy. Dan Hodges is clearly living inside Rich's head. He keeps saying that nobody is talking about the Angela Rayner issue, yet the Starmer and Political Opinion Poll threads are full of people discussing.....Angela Rayner! :gigglesnshit: Rich is desperately trying to shut iwb100 up, but he won't lie down. I sense Rich is becoming a bit frustrated and angry that someone isn't toeing the AVF party line. Maybe time to deploy some more passive aggressive emojis Rich. Go on, you know you want to!! :grrrrr:
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 5:13 pm

That Carl dot Waring is a complete prick. Arrogant, condescending and often wrong. His brown-nosing of the BBC knows no bounds. Human nature is a twat, too.

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm

truthseeker wrote:That's a great point Chiboy. Dan Hodges is clearly living inside Rich's head. He keeps saying that nobody is talking about the Angela Rayner issue, yet the Starmer and Political Opinion Poll threads are full of people discussing.....Angela Rayner! :gigglesnshit: Rich is desperately trying to shut iwb100 up, but he won't lie down. I sense Rich is becoming a bit frustrated and angry that someone isn't toeing the AVF party line. Maybe time to deploy some more passive aggressive emojis Rich. Go on, you know you want to!! :grrrrr:

does that mean Dan is living inside your head too because rich lives inside yours? :off head:

u shud probably see someone about that. it cud get messy

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm

ChiBoy wrote:The AV Keir Starmer thread now seems to have become fixated on the Daily Mail columnist Dan Hodges.

The posters say that Angela Rayner is living rent-free in Hodges's head, but he seems to have taken out a long-term lease in the heads of many of the posters in that thread.

You'll understand irony one day. It'll set you free.

Rent free. lol

Postby Guesticles » Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm

A fond farewell eulogy to LBC from Travelling Bilberry, an internet forum freedom fighter, think of Che Guevara/Mandela/Corbyn all rolled into ONE condescending cretin on a totally irrelevant speck of the world wide web.
Howling with laughter here
:mrgreen:
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how many of the AVF Politics regulars are self-aware enough to realise what they are a part of....ie an online echo chamber for the vile left who are seemingly caught in a self-abusive cycle of each participant trying to be more left wing than the last participant.

It's called the Dunning Kruger effect. Or rather, the echo chamber and continued posting where everyone agrees/thinks like you reinforces the belief that you must be smarter than everyone who thinks different.

Just reading the forums for 5 minutes feels like my IQ is dropping, it's such low bandwidth intellect discussion. Look at JonMorris in the Twitter thread, questioning RustyBins claim that Tesla went crazy with growth and had a little reset. Anyone who knows how to look up a stock chart can see what kind of growth Rusty was referring to.

The tendency to jump all over every dip in the stock price and blame it on Musk rather than the multitude of other factors, external and internal, that affect a companies share price is a classic false cause fallacy. Raz77 hits the nail on the head "it's a good thing no one comes to this thread for investment advice"

Likewise SissySpaceks latest bit of genius - accusing NYPD policing of campus protests as being "very personal"

as a neutral observer of all 3 forums I can tell you Dunning Kruger is in effect in this thread as well. I can also tell you there is no higher bandwidth from some of you either.

they do their thing, you do your thing. all as bad as each other.

the only difference is most of those on DS and AV don't care. it is a very different story here. this thread only exists to complain about them, no such threads exist on DS or AV.

Postby Stooo » Wed May 01, 2024 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:as a neutral observer of all 3 forums I can tell you Dunning Kruger is in effect in this thread as well. I can also tell you there is no higher bandwidth from some of you either.

they do their thing, you do your thing. all as bad as each other.

the only difference is most of those on DS and AV don't care. it is a very different story here. this thread only exists to complain about them, no such threads exist on DS or AV.

But they do care, DS used to filter links to DSU and DTV because they were critical of the moderation there. The Wiki edits between Diabolik and James about DS were at best, boring.

I don't know about AV, is it an incel site; Alternative Virgins, AltV? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 01, 2024 8:47 pm

Guesticles wrote:A fond farewell eulogy to LBC from Travelling Bilberry, an internet forum freedom fighter, think of Che Guevara/Mandela/Corbyn all rolled into ONE condescending cretin on a totally irrelevant speck of the world wide web.
Howling with laughter here
:mrgreen:

'I'm not going to school today Mum, I'm on strike'

Lived a life of delusion ever since, culminating in switching their radio off

Postby truthseeker » Wed May 01, 2024 9:24 pm

An interesting discussion earlier on the Rishi Sunak thread. Johnny-17 rightly berating DavidJohnson for advocating violence with his post "Now there's a face I would like to introduce to a baseball bat". DJ's post has been removed by a mod (confirming he was out of order), although I assume it was referring to a photo of Rishi. The daft thing is, Johnny seems to be in a very small minority for pointing this out. See his post 41,729 about members dreaming of violence, and criticising the stupid GIFs and name calling that goes on in AVF. The only person that supported his opinion was Rusty. Then Reese Spoons enters the discussion with a ridiculous post, accusing Johnny of lecturing her, and others, about morality. Needless to say, Reese got plenty of support for her post. The place is absolutely bonkers and full of irrational hate.
truthseeker

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms