The Arms Election Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Arms Election Thread

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Apparently she's a fan of our Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen..

Google her pics and check out her hair.

:dunno:

She looks more like a hokey cokey kind of gal than someone who would do the charleston.

We might have started something here - judging women politicians by haircuts and dancing could become a thing.

what the fucking fuck is this misogynistic bullshit

I'm a feminist who also believes in trans-rights and hates extremism on either side of the political spectrum

what shit are you and maddog going to throw at me to shut me down, perhaps a personal attack might do it :roll:

I don't think anyone's going to shut you down..

Do you have a weird haircut or something?

I think Janet Yellen does, but that mop isn't parked on my head so it doesn't bother me in the least..
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:30 pm

jra wrote:Did Labour win by any chance?

But seriously, a phenomenal election.

When you've got seats like St. Albans, Welwyn/Hatfield, South Hams not blue, the Conservatives are going to be in very serious trouble at election time.

I like Keir Starmer so far, and as Rishi Sunak wasn't a great fan of railway investment (see HS2 cutbacks), I'm always going to see red (did you see what I did there?).

Mate, we stuffed them in the SW, Cornwall went Labour and Devon went mostly Lib-Dem as well as Somerset apart from fucking Bridgwater as usual :roll:

I'm working near to the WSR at the moment, I should share some pics in the train thread :shame:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:Bloody hell! Cut it out please! Give the new government a chance please.
They’ve only just dipped their toes in the sewage, sorry, pool and they need to be given a chance.
Let’s see what happens in the first 100 days.
Keep the faith in this country.

Do you remember when Truss resigned, do you remember her turning up at parliament a few hours later after she had been subjected to Jeremy Hunt forcing her out? I don't like Hunt, he's a spooky fucker but he's their chief enforcer, it's why he never goes for the top job and it's at that time that I knew that it was end of the road for the Tories.

This feels similar because they actually appear to be actually doing things straight away rather than talking about doing things, almost like they had a plan... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:41 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
we now have a world-class KC running the place

He's so world class that he failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile when he was the DPP and Savile was still alive. He also turned a blind eye to the muslim rape gangs in Rochdale for fear of 'stirring up islamophobia'

He was known as an 'enemy to women' as well at some point.

He is as much a world class lawyer as that idiot Lammy is a 'street rat' :gigglesnshit: . You are a very funny man.

We failed grooming victims, law chief Keir Starmer admits

https://www.thetimes.com/article/we-fai ... dwd9brflvm

Do you have any idea as to how the criminal justice system works you berk?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:

Yeah - the DPP is the person in charge of prosecutions

Savile's case was dropped while Starmer was the DPP.

He has also admitted to failing the victims of the muslim rape gangs in Rochdale.

In short, Starmer is responsible for Savile going to his grave as a free man, and for failing to stop teenage girls getting abused and raped in Rochdale.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:46 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He has also admitted to failing the victims of the muslim rape gangs in Rochdale.

In short, Starmer is responsible for Savile going to his grave as a free man, and for failing to stop teenage girls getting abused and raped in Rochdale.

I'll deal with this level of delusion in the morning :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Which seems to be the norm, nobody wants to face up to it, let alone deal with it.
One day someone might have the balls to stop sweeping it under the carpet.
Just as you’ve done again Stooo!
Why? It’s not as though it’s an isolated case.
What are you all hiding and afraid to admit to?

Postby Kiero » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Bloody hell! Cut it out please! Give the new government a chance please.
They’ve only just dipped their toes in the sewage, sorry, pool and they need to be given a chance.
Let’s see what happens in the first 100 days.
Keep the faith in this country.

Do you remember when Truss resigned, do you remember her turning up at parliament a few hours later after she had been subjected to Jeremy Hunt forcing her out? I don't like Hunt, he's a spooky fucker but he's their chief enforcer, it's why he never goes for the top job and it's at that time that I knew that it was end of the road for the Tories.

This feels similar because they actually appear to be actually doing things straight away rather than talking about doing things, almost like they had a plan... :NAA:

How irrelevant to what I said can you be?
If you want to answer my post, please do so in an intelligent manner.
We have a new government, try and make comments on them you silly arse.
I’m giving them a chance, do you want to
Instead of harping back to the cunts we just got rid of.
Kiero

Postby Maddog » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:07 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Which seems to be the norm, nobody wants to face up to it, let alone deal with it.

I experienced that story from across the pond but what I know if it, there seemed to be gross negligence by the authorities.

When you have young girls being openly treated like this, and you turn your head, you should serve a little time next to the bastards abusing them..
Maddog

Postby jra » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:16 am

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:Did Labour win by any chance?

But seriously, a phenomenal election.

When you've got seats like St. Albans, Welwyn/Hatfield, South Hams not blue, the Conservatives are going to be in very serious trouble at election time.

I like Keir Starmer so far, and as Rishi Sunak wasn't a great fan of railway investment (see HS2 cutbacks), I'm always going to see red (did you see what I did there?).

Mate, we stuffed them in the SW, Cornwall went Labour and Devon went mostly Lib-Dem as well as Somerset apart from fucking Bridgwater as usual :roll:

I'm working near to the WSR at the moment, I should share some pics in the train thread :shame:

Thanks Stooo.

I thought I'd never see the day when SW Devon and South Devon went LD, that is 60 years (my age). It's like a Berlin Wall moment (when it came down).

Grant Shapps (Welwyn/Hatfield) appeared to be visibly shocked when he heard he'd lost his seat.
jra

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:Yeah - the DPP is the person in charge of prosecutions

The person in charge of prosecutions decided at the time if an active case involving an arrest would go to court, there was was no arrest or case. There were rumours involving a close friend of King Charles, the late Queen and Margaret Thatcher. Now I'm no fan of CT's but it does make you wonder.

As a Barrister he had to adhere to the 'cab rank' rule, again something of which you are ignorant.

Talking of ignorant, I await your next post accusing me of kiddy fiddling. Projection is strong with you lot, I bet you sweat at the thought of your hard-drive being investigated :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:49 pm

Get the pads on girls...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:34 pm

Starmer is clearly a man of good judgement - he had a face to face with Biden and reckons there's nothing wrong with him.

Starmer: Biden isn’t senile

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... ashington/

Meanwhile, in his latest TV appearances, to gasps from the audience, Biden referred to President Zelensky of Ukraine as 'President Putin' and his own Vice President Harris as 'Vice President Trump'

He seems perfectly fine to me - let's hope Sir Keir continues to show such astuteness throughout his time in number 10
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:35 pm

Stooo wrote:Get the pads on girls...

Cricket?
Red Okktober

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:57 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Starmer is clearly a man of good judgement - he had a face to face with Biden and reckons there's nothing wrong with him.

It's what's known as being diplomatic.
.SF.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms