Happy Now?

Big Threads

Re: Happy Now?

Postby charlie » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:And here comes the cavalry from the Cage, to stick the boot in. Not content with abusing Holly on his own, and has his sidekicks Star, LMN and Snuffs come and lay into her as well. :shake head:

Budgie's 3 shrews :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Yeash they have to back each other up. Losers that they are. I thouight Budgie wanted an end to this, he's going the right way about it encouraging the Gorgons to flood onto here to slag you off. :roll:
charlie

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Lil Miss Naughty wrote:Well snuffs has ignored you for weeks now, yet you keep digging... I find your obsession with her quite disturbing... You caught up yet? :pmsl: :pmsl:

i agree holly is obsessed with snuffs....jealousy comes into it over his friendship with budgie is what it looks like?? :dunno:

Postby charlie » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Guest Observer wrote:Oh look the gang has arrived to beat up on Holly. :roll:

Yet I bet you never complain when Snuffs is ganged up against.

exactly, snuffs gets all shit approved about her....does holly???....i think not :roll:

Well duh....I don't get much shit posted about me... :wink:

liar, i've pointed out things previously and they haven't been approved :shell:
charlie

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 pm

guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:And here comes the cavalry from the Cage, to stick the boot in. Not content with abusing Holly on his own, and has his sidekicks Star, LMN and Snuffs come and lay into her as well. :shake head:

Yeash they have to back each other up. Losers that they are. I thouight Budgie wanted an end to this, he's going the right way about it encouraging the Gorgons to flood onto here to slag you off. :roll:

I'm giving no such encouragement.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Yet I bet you never complain when Snuffs is ganged up against.

exactly, snuffs gets all shit approved about her....does holly???....i think not :roll:

Well duh....I don't get much shit posted about me... :wink:

As you have mod approval rights why am I surprised???
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Holly wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

....you certainly inflamed the whole situation today rather then encouraging a truce between Snuffs and I...

I swore on my mum and dad's lives that I was not. What more do you want?? An affirmation?? A signed letter???
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Holly wrote:

I like Budgie and adore you Holly Doll, but I am starting to think its best to let the shrews keep him in their corner.
There are all types in the world and sometimes no matter how hard you try, certain ones dont mix well.
You are a doll, a beautiful doll. You dont need their agro.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Holly wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

....you certainly inflamed the whole situation today rather then encouraging a truce between Snuffs and I...

Why the need for a truce? She hasn't responded to you for weeks yet you can't stop making the digs. Who really has the problem, eh? :roll:

Postby Specsavers » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:05 pm

We can fit you in for an appointment next thursday. :geek:

:shake head:
Specsavers

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Stooo wrote::dunno:

Yes.

Seems you had a "Garden of Gethsemane" moment in time for Easter Stooo.

“Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

I'm glad you changed your mind. This place has always had guest posting to keep posters on their toes. Without it I couldn't be arsed to post and would find somewhere else. A chatting forum isn't really my thing...

Good call. Like what you've done with the place ;)
Avon Barksdale

Postby Widget Jones » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:39 pm

Stooo wrote::dunno:

Yes, I am, for now at least. :smilin:
Widget Jones

Previous

Return to The Archive