@ LEGENDARY

A right load of bollocks...

@ LEGENDARY

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

Sunny is just about the loveliest poster on here (along with Holly) so you just take your lame snide posts about her, shove them up your greaseball ass, and jog on sunshine -- understand, mate ?

Re: @ LEGENDARY

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 am

Guest wrote:Sunny is just about the loveliest poster on here (along with Holly) so you just take your lame snide posts about her, shove them up your greaseball ass, and jog on sunshine -- understand, mate ?

How about you post as you cuntfeatures? :cuppaT:
LEGENDARY

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 am

How about you have a sad accident with your kebab scraper Leggo ? You're not quite as clever as your inverted penis tells you -- you're scum and filth and always have been.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am

Guest wrote:Sunny is just about the loveliest poster on here (along with Holly) so you just take your lame snide posts about her, shove them up your greaseball ass, and jog on sunshine -- understand, mate ?

Scuse me Matey!!!...........I got copyright protection on the word 'greaseball' when applied to Bellend.........don't use it again, or i'll sue yer sorry arse off....... :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Scuse me Matey!!!...........I got copyright protection on the word 'greaseball' when applied to Bellend.........don't use it again, or i'll sue yer sorry arse off....... :thumbsup:

Soz Trapz :thumbsup: I'll call him a knobchomper now :thumbsup:

Postby Ali » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 am

Oooh, tis all getting a bit bitchy on here this morning.

Think some people might have got out of bed on the wrong side :shoot:
Ali

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 am

LEGENDARY wrote:

You weren't having a dig at Sunny were you Leg???

She doesn't fight back very well, she doesn't have a troll bone in her body, so its not really a fair fight... and she gets upset, it's pretty pointless...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 am

BUDGIE wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

She doesn't fight back very well, she doesn't have a troll bone in her body, so its not really a fair fight... and she gets upset, it's pretty pointless...

I just made a few points, she apologised as I was correct and thats that if she leaves it that... not rocket science really!
LEGENDARY

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 am

Ali wrote:Oooh, tis all getting a bit bitchy on here this morning.

So you think it's allright for Leggo the knobchomper to bully Sunny and not get pulled up on it ? Good to see you support women abusers Ali .

Postby xtras » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 am

Ali wrote:Oooh, tis all getting a bit bitchy on here this morning.

holy weekend as well :yeahrite:
xtras

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

So far as I can determine Legendary is unpleasant all of the time. Perhaps he sleeps on the floor.
Tori

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

I just made a few points, she apologised as I was correct and thats that if she leaves it that... not rocket science really!

Get to fuck you nasty cunt -- it was nothing like that and well you know it !

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

Guest wrote:How about you have a sad accident with your kebab scraper Leggo ? You're not quite as clever as your inverted penis tells you -- you're scum and filth and always have been.

I'd gladly stick the kebab skewer up your arsehole if you weren't an anonymous snidey lil cunt! :smilin:
LEGENDARY

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Oh aye?? Was it about Man U???? :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 am

Tori wrote:So far as I can determine Legendary is unpleasant all of the time. Perhaps he sleeps on the floor.

Hello Shiney!

Lithium run out again or on the absinthe old bean? :smilin:
LEGENDARY

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms