Forum Support is in da house YAY!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Forum Support is in da house YAY!!!

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Just as well you're not Shine, he was a pish-stained alcoholic with mental issues........

Shine would have lost his rag ages ago.

No don't underestimate our Shiney, Stooo I have seen him go on for weeks before cracking!

So have I. Members need a proper IP to join if you remember, Tori ain't Shine :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Tori wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Just as well you're not Shine, he was a pish-stained alcoholic with mental issues........

Poor chap, I hope he sought treatment.

Do you not mean pauvre chap???? :smilin:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No don't underestimate our Shiney, Stooo I have seen him go on for weeks before cracking!

So have I. Members need a proper IP to join if you remember, Tori ain't Shine :wink:

Thank you, Mr Stooo, he was becoming tiresome.
Tori

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Tori wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Thank you, Mr Stooo, he was becoming tiresome.

Awww... how come you tried to join with a proxy then Shiney? :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:34 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:Awww... how come you tried to join with a proxy then Shiney? :whistle:

Why do you insist? But if it quietens you; I did not try to join with a proxy, it was a revolving IP as used by government and commercial bodies.
Tori

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Tori wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:Awww... how come you tried to join with a proxy then Shiney? :whistle:

Why do you insist? But if it quietens you; I did not try to join with a proxy, it was a revolving IP as used by government and commercial bodies.

Lol! You are so Shiney its unreal! :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Are you fatigued with all this questioning Tori???? Trop on over to the pub and have a relaxing drink.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
Tori wrote:

Lol! You are so Shiney its unreal! :whistle:

Whatever pleases you.
Tori

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Are you fatigued with all this questioning Tori???? Trop on over to the pub and have a relaxing drink.

I am vaguely amused and I avoid pubs.
Tori

Postby Trapper John » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Tori wrote:

Shut you riggggght up, eh Bellend :pmsl:

I knew that, read it when Tori was joining,........thats because I read other threads and posts.......not just my own, like you do :mrgreen: :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Tori wrote:

I knew that, read it when Tori was joining,........thats because I read other threads and posts.......not just my own, like you do :mrgreen: :hand:

You sure you got the right quotes for the point you are trying to make twatty? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pointlaugh:
LEGENDARY

Postby Trapper John » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Tori wrote:

You sure you got the right quotes for the point you are trying to make twatty? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pointlaugh:

Oh yes indeedy :more beer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Tori wrote:

Oh yes indeedy :more beer:

Well how do you think I found out, as I wasn't even posting when it was discussed if I only read my threads and posts, dicksplash? :shake head:
LEGENDARY

Postby Tori » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:Well how do you think I found out, as I wasn't even posting when it was discussed if I only read my threads and posts, dicksplash? :shake head:

You read a claim by a third party during our brief exchange last night and decided for some odd purpose of your own that it was true.
Tori

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Tori wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:Well how do you think I found out, as I wasn't even posting when it was discussed if I only read my threads and posts, dicksplash? :shake head:

You read an accusation made by a third party during our brief exchange last night and decided for some odd purpose of your own that it was true.

A third party I trust Shiney!

Oh and more to the point old bean, it wasn't on one of my threads old chap.. :smilin:
LEGENDARY

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms