Let's all be nice

A right load of bollocks...

Let's all be nice

Postby LucianDeville » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 am

Hi

We have noted that a poster, possibly more than one has been posting offensive comments on our threads.

Whats the point??

We are out a bit later on today to an important function - as mentioned in other threads -

we have decided not to response to abuse posted at us with like for like but ignore and hopefully these people will get bored and go away.

Have a good Sunday, but blame the pricks at number 10 for clsoing all major retailers today - what a facre

sorry re typos

Lucian :smilin: :smilin:
LucianDeville

Re: Let's all be nice

Postby Pope John Paul Gaultier the turd » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am

In the spirit of Easter Lucian I cordially invite you to lick the bot fly eggs off my crispy hard shit
Pope John Paul Gaultier the turd

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 am

Constructive criticism dear heart.

I'm a huge fan of your work.

Everytime you post trade picks up down here.

Regards

Teh Deville

Postby Aunty Cruella » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 am

jesus christ we should have had you drowned you at birth
your a foul homosexual stain on our good family name
i told my brother he was marrying into a family of imbeciles
:snooty:
Aunty Cruella

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 am

Aunty Cruella wrote:jesus christ we should have had you drowned you at birth
your a foul homosexual stain on our good family name
i told my brother he was marrying into a family of imbeciles
:snooty:

Was that before you said "I do" or after ? Lucian is clearly the result of an incestuous coupling on a cross channel ferry in high winds .

Postby LucianDeville » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi

We had a good time at are sisters do for the new jet they have bought - it looks like a fighter jet but in white and seating for 8 in 7 star luxury.

anyways back to the being nice thread.

The posters that have posted the abuse are mf cunts
LucianDeville

Postby Morpheus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 pm

LucianDeville wrote:Hi

We had a good time at are sisters do for the new jet they have bought - it looks like a fighter jet but in white and seating for 8 in 7 star luxury.

Lucien look in your top drawer now and pick up the phone inside and duck down behind your desk until it rings. Ring ring "Hello it is I Lucien,who is this?"
Morpheus "Listen jerkwad,I will say this only once.Everything you see is not real and your whole world is conjured up in your mind. I want you to go to the end of the corridor and stand next to the window. Do it now!"
Lucien. "Okay I am there,what do I do now?"
Morpheus "Open the window and jump and dont worry you will not be harmed,you are invincible."
Lucien "Oh ya really? Okay I am jumping now because I have faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaith!
Splat! :yikes:
Morpheous "He is clearly not the one."
The end.
Morpheus

Postby LucianDeville » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Morpheus wrote:

Lucien look in your top drawer now and pick up the phone inside and duck down behind your desk until it rings. Ring ring "Hello it is I Lucien,who is this?"
Morpheus "Listen jerkwad,I will say this only once.Everything you see is not real and your whole world is conjured up in your mind. I want you to go to the end of the corridor and stand next to the window. Do it now!"
Morpheus "Open the window and jump and dont worry you will not be harmed,you are invincible."
Lucien "Oh ya really? Okay I am jumping now because I have faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaith!
The end.

Hi

stop being a cunt.

Why the fuck should we lie about our sisters wealth and our modest status. If we were to lie, we'd say we were very rich and had rollers,, ships and planes and with mansions in many countrys - fact is we are not rich but well of with an S calss merc, Rang Rover and one other car, won't say as people will work out where we live in Seveonoaks - we sold our home in SW3 pocketed a million and bought a home with 1-5 million and yes we still do work as we have manyt expenses but no mortgage but many other bills - we have a big power boat that cost us a 150k but we have never mentioned that until now as we dis not want to be seen as bragging
LucianDeville

Postby Agent Smith » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

The end.

Hi

stop being a cunt.

Why the fuck should we lie about our sisters wealth and our modest status. If we were to lie, we'd say we were very rich and had rollers,, ships and planes and with mansions in many countrys - fact is we are not rich but well of with an S calss merc, Rang Rover and one other car, won't say as people will work out where we live in Seveonoaks - we sold our home in SW3 pocketed a million and bought a home with 1-5 million and yes we still do work as we have manyt expenses but no mortgage but many other bills - we have a big power boat that cost us a 150k but we have never mentioned that until now as we dis not want to be seen as bragging

"So you survived the fall Mr Lucien? No doubt you think you are able to keep on creating this fantasy you live in? I think we need to correct your thinking or perhaps terminate you and you do know that if we terminate you in your fantasy world you die in your stasis tank also."
Agent Smith

Postby LucianDeville » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi

Was feeling a bit sleepy as a bit too much to drink at sisters do re their new jet - had a cup of creamed tea and couple off sunny side up eggs and bacon - now ready to watch a film and have a drink or two..

Have a nice evening friends and the cunts can go and fuck themselves

:smilin: :smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Was feeling a bit sleepy as a bit too much to drink at sisters do re their new jet - had a cup of creamed tea and couple off sunny side up eggs and bacon - now ready to watch a film and have a drink or two..

Dear Lucy please remember that the only reason they showed you their new jet is because they despise you.

Regards

Teh Deville

Postby Morpheus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"Lucien you are dreaming,your whole world is a dream and nothing but a fantasy, your brainwave patterns and billions of others provide the spark,the electricity,the power to keep the machines going and you are nothing but an AA battery-a flat one too. The jet,the roller,the mansion you sold,it is all fiction and you are dreaming a fantasy that will never be real. I need you to wake up Lucien. WAKE UP FFS!!!"
Lucien "Zzzz yawn,private jet,oooooh a Roller and a nice paddock full of horsies. I could start my own polo club an..yawn zzzzzz and mummy can i get a big bog teddy as well,i promise I,ll be good,honest mummmy zzzz and yawn sniffle"
Morpheus."This is going to be difficult".
Morpheus

!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby LucianDeville » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 pm

lol, we knew a cunt would envy the facts

been looking fro a new tv for one of the bathrooms, nothing over 55 inches as it will look tood big in the ensite bath and shower room.

cheers
LucianDeville

Re: !¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm

LucianDeville wrote:lol, we knew a cunt would envy the facts

been looking fro a new tv for one of the bathrooms, nothing over 55 inches as it will look tood big in the ensite bath and shower room.

cheers

Just remember, it's not a lie if it's real to you.

Regards

Teh Deville

Re: !¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Neo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

LucianDeville wrote:lol, we knew a cunt would envy the facts

cheers

Dream on and learn to spell while you are about it.
Neo

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms