@Budgie

A right load of bollocks...

@Budgie

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Fatso? Coming from you? Have you seen the state of yourself? You are in no position to comment on anyone's looks. I have asked to be deleted, yes. Just like you did, though I didn't start a thread screaming and crying about it, unlike you.

I wouldn't report anyone to their workplace as I have had it did to me. However I suggest you read Bitchfest because someone is passing around your details.
Claire

Re: @Budgie

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Claire wrote:Fatso? Coming from you? Have you seen the state of yourself? You are in no position to comment on anyone's looks. I have asked to be deleted, yes. Just like you did, though I didn't start a thread screaming and crying about it, unlike you.

I wouldn't report anyone to their workplace as I have had it did to me. However I suggest you read Bitchfest because someone is passing around your details.

I am in a position because you're a short fat wee bauchle who's near 50.

I bet it's what they *think* are my details :smilin: - they won't have the real details.

Nice try, but no cigar.....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:Fatso? Coming from you? Have you seen the state of yourself? You are in no position to comment on anyone's looks. I have asked to be deleted, yes. Just like you did, though I didn't start a thread screaming and crying about it, unlike you.

I bet it's what they *think* are my details :smilin: - they won't have the real details.

No you are in no position to comment because you are a big fat ugly bloke and I am neither short or fat, nor do I have to get an ego boost on forums because my real life is so crap,unlike your schemie self.

I haven't tried anything. Just giving you the heads up. If you don't want to take it it's no skin off my nose.

Now you can post, post after post about my imaginary threat. I can't be held accountable for your stupidity. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Nah, lookin on Bitchfest, can't see them.... got a link Claire???

Or are you making it up??????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Claire wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

No you are in no position to comment because you are a big fat ugly bloke and I am neither short or fat, nor do I have to get an ego boost on forums because my real life is so crap,unlike your schemie self.

I haven't tried anything. Just giving you the heads up. If you don't want to take it it's no skin off my nose.

Now you can post, post after post about my imaginary threat. I can't be held accountable for your stupidity. :thumbsup:

You're spewing buckets :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You are short and fat, are you telling your cyber loves otherwise, Mary Doll???? 48 and with a puss like a melted welly :smilin:

Where are these dox on me btw???? Link me up, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Nah, lookin on Bitchfest, can't see them.... got a link Claire???

Or are you making it up??????

Do you think she's going to post them? Read the thread called "coffin". That's it. no more replies to your hysteria from me. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Oh FFS. All this shite about women being short, fat, ugly, old, etc, is so boring and pathetic.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:You're spewing buckets :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You are short and fat, are you telling your cyber loves otherwise, Mary Doll???? 48 and with a puss like a melted welly :smilin:

Where are these dox on me btw???? Link me up, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm spewing buckets and getting hysterical. Oh no wait. That would be you!!! I don't have cyber loves Budgers. Unlike your good self. I don't need them to make up for any inadequacies in my real life. Shame the same can't be said for you. :trollface:
Claire

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS. All this shite about women being short, fat, ugly, old, etc, is so boring and pathetic.

But whereas Claire saying it about men is OK then?

Anyway I can't see this thread called Coffin :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms