dtv

A right load of bollocks...

dtv

Postby yappy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 am

iv been banned again. literally for typing 'Was funnnn'

how the flying fudge is it fair that people get to argue with me all over the forum left right and centre but im not allowed to argue with them or even god forbid, answer back. for example in the inane chitchat thread apathy said no fighting please and norfie called me a git. like if i said that id be banned instantly

im fed up of it. i didnt even break a rule and got banned from the forum. seriosly i really dont care anymore cos im not bothering to post over there anymore when my bans up. they can delete my account for all i care
yappy

Re: dtv

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

You tell the fuckers Yaps. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean... » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am

If you don't kiss the Admin's arse on DTV, you will get banned.
Dean...

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am

Dean... wrote:If you don't kiss the Admin's arse on DTV, you will get banned.

I pulled up Apathy on here and got banned :bawlin:

My life hasn't been changed one bit :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 am

yappy wrote:iv been banned again. literally for typing 'Was funnnn'

how the flying fudge is it fair that people get to argue with me all over the forum left right and centre but im not allowed to argue with them or even god forbid, answer back. for example in the inane chitchat thread apathy said no fighting please and norfie called me a git. like if i said that id be banned instantly

im fed up of it. i didnt even break a rule and got banned from the forum. seriosly i really dont care anymore cos im not bothering to post over there anymore when my bans up. they can delete my account for all i care

Oh yappy, I don't think you and DTV are meant to be. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

Stooo wrote:
Dean... wrote:If you don't kiss the Admin's arse on DTV, you will get banned.

I pulled up Apathy on here and got banned :bawlin:

My life hasn't been changed one bit :smilin:

You seem to have coped very well, perhaps you can help yappy through this dark time. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

I have a suggestion Yappy, change your id name to 'keepsgobshut' maybe that'll keep you out of trouble :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:I have a suggestion Yappy, change your id name to 'keepsgobshut' maybe that'll keep you out of trouble :smilin:

She's right though. She gets bullied mercilessly on there by people old enough to be her parents and when she answers back she gets banned. She's better of out of it.
Claire

Postby freeview » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 pm

yappy
you don't really care any more * seriously *
but you're on here bellyaching about it :dunno:

how does that work chap ? :gigglesnshit:
freeview

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm

freeview wrote:

yappy

Isn't DTV full of threads from people who have been banned from DS and are bellyaching about it?

How does that work? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby freeview » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
freeview wrote:

yappy

Isn't DTV full of threads from people who have been banned from DS and are bellyaching about it?

search me stooo
it's all a bit odd isn't it ? :dunno: :gigglesnshit:
freeview

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 pm

freeview wrote:
Stooo wrote:
freeview wrote:

yappy

search me stooo
it's all a bit odd isn't it ? :dunno: :gigglesnshit:

One rule for the DTV clique, and another rule for everybody else. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:One rule for the DTV clique, and another rule for everybody else. :gigglesnshit:

I once joined that place.

Didn't stay around too long though.

It felt as if I was interrupting one big in joke.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:One rule for the DTV clique, and another rule for everybody else. :gigglesnshit:

I once joined that place.

Didn't stay around too long though.

It felt as if I was interrupting one big in joke.

Yeah, not very welcoming are they. :paranoid:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 pm

It's too strictly moderated, you are only allowed to argue in one forum, the mod is a teacher and it shows.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms