Nice chat thread.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Nice chat thread.

Postby Sunny » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Holly wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Holly wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:No, I'm just pulling your leg - this is a nice chat thread.......

But admit it- you called me a cunt to Sunny at least once or twice..... and you tore up my signed photo too :(

Yeah OK....but only once or twice... :oops: ...

You tore up one or two signed photos of Budgie?

How many do you have...

No....I called him a kunt behind his back once or twice.... :oops:

:awesome:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Yeah ok i put my hands up too then!! but he is a kunt so no news there! :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:Where most celebs and the rich live, in Surrey! :snooty:

Ohhhhh, posh. Near to the stockbroker belt I am guessing...

Dont laugh near ashley cole, and lots of chelsea players.... :roll:
if it was krancjar or defoe, as he is very celeb status!!!, i would be stalking them and outside their houses!!! :gigglesnshit: and the chelsea training grounds are very close by too, am not far from cobham....I wouldnt be here not here chatting to budgie, thats for sure! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :paranoid:
But thankfuk ppl like dean, you, canuck, Holly..etc.....make me want MOAR from this forum.... :leer:
is that good trolling budgie?? :trollface: :wurms:

Show off! Does the News of the World know that you had an affair with Cashley and now are targeting Defoe? Somebody get a super injunction pronto...

Budgie who? Never heard of the dude.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Yeah ok i put my hands up too then!! but he is a kunt so no news there! :gigglesnshit:

You make a very good point...

Ok boys and girls. I need to put some hours in so have a good one ;)
Avon Barksdale

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 pm

guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
guest wrote:You really are fucking stupid aren't you? :roll:

You are so obsessed with people being NS you are embarrasing. :ooer:

Raven is a woman abusing shit -stirring cunt, he makes out he has only good intentions, that's a fucking laugh, he does it to cause friction and rifts between people who are friends. :shake head:

My arse........ what evidence do you have of this woman abuse??? fuck all.

And at least he doesn't leave vulnerable mentally ill men hanging around a bus stop!!!!!!!

I am NOT NS. :smilin:

I know exactly what I am talking about. I have never arranged to meet anyone EVER from forums, keep on embarrasing yourself as vulnerable, mentally ill men have fuck all to do with me. :smilin:

Will you fuck off out of my nice chat thread?? I don't give a fuck who you are, I don't care, you can be chief wungobongo from Timbuck fucking tu for all I care, go moan elsewhere........ christ!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Sunny » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Yeah ok i put my hands up too then!! but he is a kunt so no news there! :gigglesnshit:

You make a very good point...

Ok boys and girls. I need to put some hours in so have a good one ;)

Goodbye hun.....and we should do lunch with the rich and famous this way one day.... :awesome: :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Yeah ok i put my hands up too then!! but he is a kunt so no news there! :gigglesnshit:

I fucking KNEW it, I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya backstabbing pair of buggers, you'll be getting ZERO flowers, not even from the crustiest oldest fucking grave I can find!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Sunny » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Yeah ok i put my hands up too then!! but he is a kunt so no news there! :gigglesnshit:

Ya backstabbing pair of buggers, you'll be getting ZERO flowers, not even from the crustiest oldest fucking grave I can find!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

TL;DR!!!

:pmsl:
Sunny

Postby tropfatigue » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

TL;DR!!!

That made me laugh.
tropfatigue

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:32 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Raven is a woman abusing shit -stirring cunt, he makes out he has only good intentions, that's a fucking laugh, he does it to cause friction and rifts between people who are friends. :shake head:

And at least he doesn't leave vulnerable mentally ill men hanging around a bus stop!!!!!!!

I know exactly what I am talking about. I have never arranged to meet anyone EVER from forums, keep on embarrasing yourself as vulnerable, mentally ill men have fuck all to do with me. :smilin:

Will you fuck off out of my nice chat thread?? I don't give a fuck who you are, I don't care, you can be chief wungobongo from Timbuck fucking tu for all I care, go moan elsewhere........ christ!!!!!!!

snuffs wrote:Shant :snooty:

:smilin:
charlie

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Would the dunderhead anonymouse fool of a guest care to explain how I can be a woman-hating shit stirrer,with some hard evidence please?

There is only one woman who despises me and that is NS and the odd thing is most women despise her whereas i am just indifferent to her and her ways these days.She is a victim of her own making and hence she was de-modded and left here under a cloud,quite probably too embarrassed to face what she had done to herself.
And let's face it--she has not come back and apologised to anyone for the way she behaved--like a posessed hitlerite tyrant,using the most foul language--and for a lady too?

Sunny has met me,so please ask her--oh and Snuffs and Lil Miss Naughty too--rather than listen to the words of an anonymouse coward with an obvious agenda to get people to disapprove of me and for why? Agenda-much!!!

The exact same thing NS tried to do on FH recently and that failed miserably too. Posters aren't all stupid and easily manipulated.

You can call anyone a crunt as many times as you like but if they are not a crunt then you will fail--because people will question why you are going out of your way to label someone so.

Only the weak willed will be convinced and most posters on here are not that way inclined.

So please spare yourself anymore embarrasment from behind your mask because YOUR attempt at generating a hate campaign against me is stupid-as are you Cowardly Guest!

Have a lovely day though because I wish you lots of luck because your obvious bitterness suggests you need good fortune. :Hiya:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

TL;DR!!!

So Holly was giving it the salty tears eh, and you were giving her the "there there, that budgie's a cunt, he's no good for you, let's lezz off instead, fuck men" spiel??
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

TL;DR!!!

That made me laugh.

Same here :canny:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:Would the dunderhead anonymouse fool of a guest care to explain how I can be a woman-hating shit stirrer,with some hard evidence please?

There is only one woman who despises me and that is NS and the odd thing is most women despise her whereas i am just indifferent to her and her ways these days.She is a victim of her own making and hence she was de-modded and left here under a cloud,quite probably too embarrassed to face what she had done to herself.
And let's face it--she has not come back and apologised to anyone for the way she behaved--like a posessed hitlerite tyrant,using the most foul language--and for a lady too?

Sunny has met me,so please ask her--oh and Snuffs and Lil Miss Naughty too--rather than listen to the words of an anonymouse coward with an obvious agenda to get people to disapprove of me and for why? Agenda-much!!!

The exact same thing NS tried to do on FH recently and that failed miserably too. Posters aren't all stupid and easily manipulated.

You can call anyone a crunt as many times as you like but if they are not a crunt then you will fail--because people will question why you are going out of your way to label someone so.

Only the weak willed will be convinced and most posters on here are not that way inclined.

So please spare yourself anymore embarrasment from behind your mask because YOUR attempt at generating a hate campaign against me is stupid-as are you Cowardly Guest!

Have a lovely day though because I wish you lots of luck because your obvious bitterness suggests you need good fortune. :Hiya:

She's way too obvious isn't she. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:39 pm

guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

snuffs wrote:Shant :snooty:

:smilin:

Imposter. :grrrrr: :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:Would the dunderhead anonymouse fool of a guest care to explain how I can be a woman-hating shit stirrer,with some hard evidence please?

:guapo: :mad:
charlie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms