The standard of Guest Trolling is weak today.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The standard of Guest Trolling is weak today.

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:Aye, agree that I'm a poor, innocent, put-upon woman.

And 50 inch telly??? I wish. Guess you must know more junkies than I do! :pmsl:

Well you must know more, staying in the toon and all that, plus I dunno any! :yess:

You dunno any, ask the dealer where you get yer dope from....... tut tut :trollface:

You have cooncil written all over ye.........

How dare you!

I won't touch "cooncil", it's the pits! :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Jimmy Crankie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:Spaghetti brained dimwit that you are,you brought all this on yourself from your own imagination.
I commented that you had once made a crass remark to a female--which you readily admit,so where is the problem?
In your own fucking head because of the perceived threat to your cool persona???
Are you fcuking mentalor what?
Mr Cool??? yeah! Pranoid fanny more like.
I am off out now so have fun while I am out searching for even more comments to get paranoid about because that is what fannies like you do isn't it?
You are so self obsessed you analize shit looking for any slights on your "forum persona"?? And how mad is that.
People often say Lord Raven is this Lord Raven is that and do I care? It is all part of being on and having fun on forums.
Anyone would think you are new to this and ask away all you want because I have no answers for your obvious paranoia and overthinking you dumb fuck.
I regret actually being nice to you earlier because you are a complete cunt Thrush!!
Fuck you and dont bother asking me anything --you wont get whatever it is you seek.
And that is that :dafinger:

Meltdowntastic! :awesome:

Daytime drinking is a bitch isn't it? :gigglesnshit:

oh and here's your favourite Raven :canny: <----------------------- :more beer:
Jimmy Crankie

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm

tropfatigue wrote:Raven, have you and Marjorie Starbold ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

Yes, every Wednesday in the church hall for the weekly weight in.

Postby Ice T » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Go away you irritating little fart of a troll and bother someone who actually gives a fuck about your paranoia and stop pestering me like some adolescent.
:dafinger:

I see you still haven't managed to address the points I raised.

It's strange. I've seen you relentlessly pursue and hound a number of people on this forum for days on end when you believe you have a point. You did it to NS, to Miss B, to Fenella. Now when you get a little of that treatment back you whine and cry about trolling. Poor, poor you.

Will I go away? Not a chance.

No I was being nice to you Thrush!
yes Thrush you ittritating little cunt!
Fuck off! I tried to be nice but you opt to act like an abused fanny so I am Booooooooooooored!!! :dafinger:

You can't do it can you? You make allegations but when called on them you bitch, cry and moan. The only thing you don't do is actually address your actions and your responsibility for a situation.

Why is that? It's simple. Address your allegations against me properly, rationally and calmly. Any day now would be just fine.

Spaghetti brained dimwit that you are,you brought all this on yourself from your own imagination.
I commented that you had once made a crass remark to a female--which you readily admit,so where is the problem?
In your own fucking head because of the perceived threat to your cool persona???
Are you fcuking mentalor what?
Mr Cool??? yeah! Pranoid fanny more like.
I am off out now so have fun while I am out searching for even more comments to get paranoid about because that is what fannies like you do isn't it?
You are so self obsessed you analize shit looking for any slights on your "forum persona"?? And how mad is that.
People often say Lord Raven is this Lord Raven is that and do I care? It is all part of being on and having fun on forums.
Anyone would think you are new to this and ask away all you want because I have no answers for your obvious paranoia and overthinking you dumb fuck.
I regret actually being nice to you earlier because you are a complete cunt Thrush!!
Fuck you and dont bother asking me anything --you wont get whatever it is you seek.
And that is that :dafinger:

You think Avon is cool? If he gets any hotter under the collar steam would vent outta his ears and nose.That boy has no sense of humour at all :gigglesnshit:
Ice T

Postby bippy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

i do hope this isn't going to be one of those rockstar
didn't really wind me up to a frazzle...i was playing you all the time moments

that would be to much to bear :shake head:
bippy

Postby beppy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

bippy wrote:i do hope this isn't going to be one of those rockstar

He tries that one all the time, he tried it a few posts ago regarding the Amy Winehouse shite. The "look it wasn't meeeeeeee" shit. :bawlin:

Man went at it with hammers and tongs, slagging guests and Avon, calling them liars, paranoid, agenda ridden and shit. Was a racing certainty he was going to hit the rail. I wonder if the gym he goes to likes drunks puking up on the equipment? :ooer: :twirl:
beppy

Postby Zippy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Too much even :thumbsup:
Zippy

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 pm

beppy wrote:

He tries that one all the time, he tried it a few posts ago regarding the Amy Winehouse shite. The "look it wasn't meeeeeeee" shit. :bawlin:

Man went at it with hammers and tongs, slagging guests and Avon, calling them liars, paranoid, agenda ridden and shit. Was a racing certainty he was going to hit the rail. I wonder if the gym he goes to likes drunks puking up on the equipment? :ooer: :twirl:

He posted a one line joke and you get all of that from it? :dunno: Why lie?

Postby charlie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
beppy wrote:

All of what? :dunno:

Lordy's massive Amy Winehouse meltdown was the stuff of legend. :laughing:

You trying to make out it never happened? Why lie? :smilin:
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
beppy wrote:

I guess some people are very easily pleased when their lives are so inconsequential then?

Postby charlie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
beppy wrote:

I guess some people are very easily pleased when their lives are so inconsequential then?

Well I suppose it could be considered that even being here and commenting on stuff you "appear" to know fuck all about means you don't have a lot going on in your life else you would be filling it with all sorts of amazing and interesting things. :canny: :twirl: :fire:
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Postby Drama Llama » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:Log in cRaven

Nahhh sounds like Deano. :laughing:
Drama Llama

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Ah, you're the one pretending to be Dean the other night, the irony of a guest telling a guest to login :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

Ah, you're the one pretending to be Dean the other night, the irony of a guest telling a guest to login :gigglesnshit:

Oh wait....

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms