@Sunny

A right load of bollocks...

@Sunny

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

You've had a drink I see ... and what you on about, moaning about treating your friends better, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain.

And don't fucking tell everyone you're quitting again, it's getting boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: @Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:You've had a drink I see ... and what you on about, moaning about treating your friends better, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain.

And don't fucking tell everyone you're quitting again, it's getting boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollface:

I just want everyone to get on, it that so bad??? Ok yeah i have had a drink, but dont want snideness, except when its for fun, like we do.....thats all. and certain ppl take it that step further.....thats all, i will shut up now and play beegees. :wubwub:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

What ye on about woman????? What has Holly got upset at now??? For fuck's sake, it's like I'm walking on eggshells surrounded by women with explosive PMT!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly knows anything I say on here is a load of pish .......... jeez

Your opinion means a lot to me. I value your opinion. You've lost me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

BUDGIE wrote:What ye on about woman????? What has Holly got upset at now??? For fuck's sake, it's like I'm walking on eggshells surrounded by women with explosive PMT!!!!!!!!!!!

Your opinion means a lot to me. I value your opinion. You've lost me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Dude,

stop whining for a minute. Why did you lock that thread on your forum before I could get my troll on?

I'm upset now...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm

BUDGIE wrote:What ye on about woman????? What has Holly got upset at now??? For fuck's sake, it's like I'm walking on eggshells surrounded by women with explosive PMT!!!!!!!!!!!

I just said to leave her alone as in, she just wants the peace with you, like i do,.....All i know is us three go back now, and need to get on no matter what comes accross our path! And want u to appreciate us, and aknowledge like lordy does we are good ppl. something like that anyway. :wink:
Ask me when i am more sober. :awesome: I just want beegees now! :fire: :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

Dude,

stop whining for a minute. Why did you lock that thread on your forum before I could get my troll on?

I'm upset now...

You can guess why, Bundysdale.........

And don't be fucking chasing me round the forums, I make Raven look like a sap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:

I just said to leave her alone as in, she just wants the peace with you, like i do,.....All i know is us three go back now, and need to get on no matter what comes accross our path! And want u to appreciate us, and aknowledge like lordy does we are good ppl. something like that anyway. :wink:
Ask me when i am more sober. :awesome: I just want beegees now! :fire: :gigglesnshit:

Don't you mean she wants my piece, like you do??? :trollface:

It will be a cold day in Hell before I give out compliments on here. She never compliments me does she??? Do I care? No.

If you want compliments from me, you have to be nice to me too :canny:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:11 pm

BUDGIE wrote:

And don't be fucking chasing me round the forums, I make Raven look like a sap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have at least told me so I could have given some of your guests a prod at least! I am reaching full on wibble mode imminently...
Avon Barksdale

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

You could have at least told me so I could have given some of your guests a prod at least! I am reaching full on wibble mode imminently...

I like to have a relaxed forum..... but if someone harasses you or Holly again, feel free to white knight her on there........
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:

Don't you mean she wants my piece, like you do??? :trollface:

It will be a cold day in Hell before I give out compliments on here. She never compliments me does she??? Do I care? No.

If you want compliments from me, you have to be nice to me too :canny:

How nice? :awesome: this nice>>>>>>>>>>>> :fire: or this one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :whiteknight: ??? or both??? :pmsl:
Budgie u dont like nice though, it bores you hun! u sure u want that?? :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

I like to have a relaxed forum..... but if someone harasses you or Holly again, feel free to white knight her on there........

Nah, I won't do that.

The reason I haven't asked to join the Cage or Burbles for that matter is because I can respect the owner's wishes to have the kind of forum that they want. If you want a relaxed forum then I'm not gonna stick my oar in.

I value your opinion you see.
Avon Barksdale

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 pm

I dunno, surprise me....... what's Holly upset about this time then anyway???

what have I done / not done now???

Fuck, anyone would think we were fookin married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I dunno, surprise me....... what's Holly upset about this time then anyway???

Well ask her in private, not on here hun!! with lego lurking everywhere. :gigglesnshit: :trollface: warra kunt he is! :pmsl:
Sunny

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Nah, I won't do that.

The reason I haven't asked to join the Cage or Burbles for that matter is because I can respect the owner's wishes to have the kind of forum that they want. If you want a relaxed forum then I'm not gonna stick my oar in.

I value your opinion you see.

Who says join the Cage??? Who'd fucking let you in??? Not me!!!!!!!!! I'd ban you on fucking sight, and set over 9000 viruses on you.

I was meaning you could post as a guest, that would be awesome.... you could be Holly's white knight and ride to her rescue, checking the cage at 6:30 PM to make sure she won't wake up to any shit written by tards..... and it would save me from having to troll the cunts myself....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LEGENDARY » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I dunno, surprise me....... what's Holly upset about this time then anyway???

Well ask her in private, not on here hun!! with lego lurking everywhere. :gigglesnshit: :trollface: warra kunt he is! :pmsl:

I hope Xtras, Deano, Holly and all the others who think you are an angel are watching cos you just can't fucking stop can you? :shake head:
LEGENDARY

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms