LEGENDARY wrote:
guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras wrote:hahha ffs, i just got over the first one :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fookin class! Now go check the selections and make your own :canny:

I am off to bed but will check in the morning :thumbsup:

theyre boring and old news now :bored:
Lexi did loads of them years ago

Fuck me you're a miserable cunt whoever you are...should be moaning about Lordy's scriptwriting, 1st was better than the second Lordy! :snooty:

I must try harder :bawlin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: The Leggo Thread

Postby LordRaven » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

[youtube]http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/creation-en-0bdfd4b7d8fbef8ec5679f1e6695e880.html[/youtube] :awesome:

Why wont these bloody things load up??

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/creat ... 5e880.html
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby charlie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Fuck me you're a miserable cunt whoever you are...should be moaning about Lordy's scriptwriting, 1st was better than the second Lordy! :snooty:

they're boring, bit like you ya wanker, been done many many times and they were shit back then :bored:
charlie

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 am

guest wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

they're boring, bit like you ya wanker, been done many many times and they were shit back then :bored:

You are boring. :bored:
LEGENDARY

Postby charlie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:40 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
guest wrote:they're boring, bit like you ya wanker, been done many many times and they were shit back then :bored:

You are boring. :bored:

*Hot n Sexy* my fucking arse :bum:

She must have had shit in her eyes :pmsl:
charlie

Postby LordRaven » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am

Tis funny that Leg End has so many admirers and the best laugh was the one where he was accused of having an inferiority complex??? WTF??? Must be a newbie? :yikes:

I can't see any of his Trolls ever getting the better of him but they just keep coming back for more and all as cowardly guests of course.

Keep up the good work Leg End because your doing so means these sad silly people have more work to do,as they have to divide their time between all of us they like to attack out of their own feelings and inadequacies.They just hate people who they feel are their betters. Bless!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 am

LordRaven wrote:Tis funny that Leg End has so many admirers and the best laugh was the one where he was accused of having an inferiority complex??? WTF??? Must be a newbie? :yikes:

I can't see any of his Trolls ever getting the better of him but they just keep coming back for more and all as cowardly guests of course.

Keep up the good work Leg End because your doing so means these sad silly people have more work to do,as they have to divide their time between all of us they like to attack out of their own feelings and inadequacies.They just hate people who they feel are their betters. Bless!

Don't do irony much these Cowardly Snidey Guests I am afraid Lordy, awww bless! :cuppaT:
LEGENDARY

Postby charlie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

LordRaven wrote:Tis funny that Leg End has so many admirers and the best laugh was the one where he was accused of having an inferiority complex??? WTF??? Must be a newbie? :yikes:

ooooh 'ark at you ya pretendy posh prat :snooty:

Avon makes ya look a right nob :dafinger:
charlie

Postby Spelling bee » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 pm

guest wrote:

ooooh 'ark at you ya pretendy posh prat :snooty:

Avon makes ya look a right nob :dafinger:

Knob? :dunno:
Spelling bee

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms