I Love Me And Nothing Affects Me (again) Lord Raven

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I Love Me And Nothing Affects Me (again) Lord Raven

Postby Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell » Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:Yes,a lot of people spend a lot of time wondering about mine :smilin:
But as long as they are happy they can keep analyzing because:
1.They are always way off the mark and their analyses are so contradictory as to suggest I could actually be a multiple personality disorder type :ooer: :pmsl:
2.I like to think that when I am not online they have something to busy themselves with in their boring little lives. :cuppaT:

One even ventured to say that I am "not real,but a fake persona"?? Now there's a bit of clever "no shit sherlock detection" :gigglesnshit:

It seems we must only be our true selves to satisfy the feeble minded?? And is that supposed to fit with being forums personas? :dunno:

It is clear that the feeble minded can't differentiate between cyber and real life and I feel so sorry for them. :bawlin:

if it really hadn't affected you you wouldn't have started this thread :shake head:

no more badges for you :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Yes,a lot of people spend a lot of time wondering about mine :smilin:
1.They are always way off the mark and their analyses are so contradictory as to suggest I could actually be a multiple personality disorder type :ooer: :pmsl:
2.I like to think that when I am not online they have something to busy themselves with in their boring little lives. :cuppaT:

One even ventured to say that I am "not real,but a fake persona"?? Now there's a bit of clever "no shit sherlock detection" :gigglesnshit:

It seems we must only be our true selves to satisfy the feeble minded?? And is that supposed to fit with being forums personas? :dunno:

It is clear that the feeble minded can't differentiate between cyber and real life and I feel so sorry for them. :bawlin:

if it really hadn't affected you you wouldn't have started this thread :shake head:

He didn't start this thread.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Wed May 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's right, it was a split from Who Remembers Jack from Jezzas? thread.

I bet that's given Raving a bit of a titter.

Postby Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell » Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh well :oops: :laughing:

His post still shows much butthurt :yess:

Strange considering he's supposed to be an ociffer and a gentleman. :pizzed:
Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell

Postby Guest » Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 am

Guest wrote:

probably :more beer:

Postby Guest2 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

probably :more beer:

I can smell him from here :pukeup:
Guest2

Postby manicbred » Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 am

who are you :Lucia:
manicbred

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms