Vote for Your Favourite Mods/Admin?

A right load of bollocks...

Your favourite Mod is

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Re: Vote for Your Favourite Mods/Admin?

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Dean wrote:I must add, Forum Support is far too quick to delete posts though.

Vicky is trigger happy, i think it has something to do with the sectarianism they have going on up there.

I cant say I have noticed her being trigger happy, to be honest...
Dean

Postby puke up » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

lot of backslapping lately :pukeup:
puke up

Postby Vicky » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Vicky is trigger happy, i think it has something to do with the sectarianism they have going on up there.

Still moaning cos i banned you once. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Still moaning cos i banned you once. :laughing:

Ahhhh..... Now I get it... :laughing:
Dean

Postby Lexi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 am

As an observation;
This thread statistically proves that people really do crave discipline! and they crave involvement with those who are responsible for that discipline! Hahaha..

Shows how the system really works, when you think about it? Dish it out openly and be recognized for being the 'one', and have them all try to befriend you! This is where corruption is bread! :shake head: Manipulation occurs,
positions are abused and corrupter's target their victims! Not that difficult to corrupt someone once you have 'befriended' them!

Behind the scenes though, dishing the discipline or simply observing the behavior can go unnoticed! It can be relatively easy to, and can be dealt with totally anon to the public! And can be dealt with even more seriously without any 'personal' involvement! LOL!

In short; People really are stupid!! :laughing:

ps: For stupid people; I don't want a vote! nor do I want you to 'remember' that I'm a mod! It puts me in a better position if you don't! :smilin:

My favorite Mod ever is ~Fen! She really knows her stuff! :thumbsup:

Hi Fen I hope you're well? :smilin:
Lexi

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 am

Lexi wrote:As an observation;
This thread statistically proves that people really do crave discipline! and they crave involvement with those who are responsible for that discipline! Hahaha..

Shows how the system really works, when you think about it? Dish it out openly and be recognized for being the 'one', and have them all try to befriend you! This is where corruption is bread! :shake head: Manipulation occurs,
positions are abused and corrupter's target their victims! Not that difficult to corrupt someone once you have 'befriended' them!

Behind the scenes though, dishing the discipline or simply observing the behavior can go unnoticed! It can be relatively easy to, and can be dealt with totally anon to the public! And can be dealt with even more seriously without any 'personal' involvement! LOL!

In short; People really are stupid!! :laughing:

ps: For stupid people; I don't want a vote! nor do I want you to 'remember' that I'm a mod! It puts me in a better position if you don't! :smilin:

My favorite Mod ever is ~Fen! She really knows her stuff! :thumbsup:

Hi Fen I hope you're well? :smilin:

In short, people are attracted to and more easily influenced by strong, decisive individuals and tend to ignore weak whiny ones. :Hiya:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms