For the attention of Dean..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: For the attention of Dean..

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 am

Good you for re opening locked threads Lexi, given they weren't locked for justified reasons in the first place. This shit should me made public, those concerned deserve exposing, as does the AG thread for all the distress they caused :thumbsup:

Postby Lexi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 am

tropfatigue wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Juliana is not your real name, no matter how much you pretend.

Utter tracked you down and told people your real Christian name.

She even found the record of your marriage and emailed it to people.

Take it up with her.

When did Utter do that?

Few years back when Lexi was constantly posting her Youtube links, inviting feedback and then becoming extremely aggressive when she got it.

Utter also sourced phots of Lexi sitting on a motorcycle, and her wedding phot, because she was infuriated by Lexi's claims to be anorexic and was determined to prove that she was of normal weight etc.

Was that before you were both being nice to Lexi on SBS or after?

I offered Lexi a truce and maintained it, much to her disappointment.

Utter did that before and during.

It's rather amusing that Lexi claims they are now chums, Utter simply loathed her.

She found Lexi's phot on a website and said that the lighting was so soft the shot must ave been taken through a mohair blanket.

It's nice tat they've managed to put it all behind them.

Lexi may even forgive her the disability allowance and primary school search in time.

I know my own name Trop! her research was wrong! We were never 'buddies', she apologised to me and I accepted it, that's all! As far as I am aware, she has left me alone since?

I was very please when you and I made peace Trop, but you didn't stick to it! you turned on me yet again!

And as for the DLA and School, that was all front page news in the papers so obviously people know about that! :bored:
Lexi

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:37 am

As you wish Lexi :smilin: .
tropfatigue

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

Lexi, did Utter also apologize for causing you to be banned from the scleroderma forum?
tropfatigue

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 pm

tropfatigue wrote:Lexi, did Utter also apologize for causing you to be banned from the scleroderma forum?

you're a fine example of how once well established partners in crime/ bosom buddies [you and Utter] eventually shit on each other without a second thought :pmsl:

Postby Dean » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:Lexi, did Utter also apologize for causing you to be banned from the scleroderma forum?

you're a fine example of how once well established partners in crime/ bosom buddies [you and Utter] eventually shit on each other without a second thought :pmsl:

Shit happens. Stooo used to mock Lexi relentlessly, posting all her videos, her social networking sites, newspaper articles, health forum posts etc... he really used to lay into her... but now... they seem to get along just fine...

People can be so fickle at times... :smilin:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shit happens. Stooo used to mock Lexi relentlessly, posting all her videos, her social networking sites, newspaper articles, health forum posts etc... he really used to lay into her... but now... they seem to get along just fine...

People can be so fickle at times... :smilin:

sure can work both ways. but fickleness is not an attractive quality mind :shake head:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms