for Gabby the attention getter the lies continue.

A right load of bollocks...

for Gabby the attention getter the lies continue.

Postby curious » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 pm

WAYNE:
Stocked (User)

Platinum Boarder

Drinking and Driving 5 Months, 4 Weeks ago
I would like to share an experience with you all, to do with drinking and driving.
As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home in recent months. Well I for one have done something about it. The other night I was out for a dinner and a few drinks with some friends.
Well, after having far too much vino, and knowing full well I was wasted, I did something I’ve never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I had never driven a bus before.

Today: from the twerp over on EOE..... :gigglesnshit:

_______________________________________________________________________-

gabby

Go Outside FFS!!

Date: Wed Apr 18 00:42 2012 Drinking and Driving Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to share an experience with you, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, people have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on their way home from the odd social gathering over the years. 

I don't want to be one of those. A couple of nights ago, I met some friends for dinner and drinks at the Marriott Hotel and had too many mixed drinks. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.
Sure enough I passed a police road block, but as it was a bus, they wavedit past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise;
as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Hmmmmm, really very similar, perhaps its just a coincidence that two articles months apart look very much the same, I mean afterall gabs wouldn't lie :pmsl: And we all know her bestie buddy shell wouldn't either. :thumbsup:
curious

Re: for Gabby the attention getter the lies continue.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 pm

What the FUCK are you talking about, you strange little pervert? :off head:
Dean

Postby curious » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Dean wrote:What the FUCK are you talking about, you strange little pervert? :off head:

Read the post you fuking tard. :dafinger:
curious

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:What the FUCK are you talking about, you strange little pervert? :off head:

Dean

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

iIgnore Dean Curious, he's having a day of his pants being right up the crack of his fucking arse (c) Pete Burns

You have to excuse Dean as well because Gabby was the one he chatted up over there, :wubwub: you know a tranny in every port. :smilin:
charlie

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

curious wrote:WAYNE:
Stocked (User)

Platinum Boarder

I would like to share an experience with you all, to do with drinking and driving.
As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home in recent months. Well I for one have done something about it. The other night I was out for a dinner and a few drinks with some friends.
Well, after having far too much vino, and knowing full well I was wasted, I did something I’ve never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I had never driven a bus before.

gabby

Go Outside FFS!!

Printer Friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you well know, people have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on their way home from the odd social gathering over the years. 

I don't want to be one of those. A couple of nights ago, I met some friends for dinner and drinks at the Marriott Hotel and had too many mixed drinks. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.
Sure enough I passed a police road block, but as it was a bus, they wavedit past.

Hmmmmm, really very similar, perhaps its just a coincidence that two articles months apart look very much the same, I mean afterall gabs wouldn't lie :pmsl: And we all know her bestie buddy shell wouldn't either. :thumbsup:

Plagiarism, she could have at least linked to the original.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Dean wrote:
curious wrote:

Say retard deano, don't you have some work to do? A little welding perhaps? Afterall you did tell people you were a qualified welder? Tell me fatboy are you current to 6G standard? Up on the smaw/fcaw/mcaw? Can you do a root run, fcaw fill and cap? If so, there are jobs abound in your area.....get out and work slacker.

Now back on topic..
So posters, my OP, do you think gabby would actually you a post by another from 5-months back to gain some attention? Is she so shallow as to need to use a forum to get some attention? Do you suspect others of doing the same thing?

:whistle:
curious

Postby LOL » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

weren't you done, banned for drink driving, no insurance, without due care and attention etc :gigglesnshit:
LOL

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:
curious wrote:

Say retard deano, don't you have some work to do? A little welding perhaps? Afterall you did tell people you were a qualified welder? Tell me fatboy are you current to 6G standard? Up on the smaw/fcaw/mcaw? Can you do a root run, fcaw fill and cap? If so, there are jobs abound in your area.....get out and work slacker.

Now back on topic..
So posters, my OP, do you think gabby would actually you a post by another from 5-months back to gain some attention? Is she so shallow as to need to use a forum to get some attention? Do you suspect others of doing the same thing?

Dean

Postby curious » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:WAYNE:
Stocked (User)

Platinum Boarder

gabby

Go Outside FFS!!

Printer Friendly

Plagiarism, she could have at least linked to the original.

Ah but she claims the incident was about her, not some guy 5 months previous......unless we are to conclude that gabby is a guy? Might explain why fatboy deano is rushing to her defense....in his feeble attempts to divert others from seeing the truth, deano digs guys. :leer:
curious

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:
curious wrote:

Now back on topic..

I think she was telling a joke but she could have said she had read this funny one etc. You and I and everyone else knows she never credits anyone with the stuff she lifts. Cept maybe Deano who stiil luvvs his little tranny. :bawlin:
charlie

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 pm

curious wrote:Ah but she claims the incident was about her, not some guy 5 months previous......unless we are to conclude that gabby is a guy? Might explain why fatboy deano is rushing to her defense....in his feeble attempts to divert others from seeing the truth, deano digs guys. :leer:

Of course he does Dean chatted him up for weeks on EoE it was fukkin embarrasing watching him do his usual creepy bollocks. :ooer@
charlie

Postby colombus circle » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Dean wrote:
curious wrote:

dean

why is curious a strange little pervert please ? :dunno:
colombus circle

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:40 pm

LOL wrote:

weren't you done, banned for drink driving, no insurance, without due care and attention etc :gigglesnshit:

PROOF?? :leer:

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

guest wrote:I think she was telling a joke but she could have said she had read this funny one etc. You and I and everyone else knows she never credits anyone with the stuff she lifts. Cept maybe Deano who stiil luvvs his little tranny. :bawlin:

I don't believe for one second she is a tranny, and if she is, that's entirely up to her. I havent spoken to her since I left EoE, probably a year ago now. I hope she's well...
Dean

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms