Attention-Seeking

A right load of bollocks...

Attention-Seeking

Postby VX4 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 pm

What is more attention-seeking than a constant desire to see your chosen monicker popping up with alarming regularity for all to see?

Attention-seeking - you're all guilty of it. It allows you a modicum of celebrity. An extremely sad state of affairs that anything should actually have to come to that, but there it is.
VX4

Re: Attention-Seeking

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:58 pm

VX4 wrote:What is more attention-seeking than a constant desire to see your chosen monicker popping up with alarming regularity for all to see?

Attention-seeking - you're all guilty of it. It allows you a modicum of celebrity. An extremely sad state of affairs that anything should actually have to come to that, but there it is.

So says the schmuck that just started a thread about "attention seeking"

Irony much. :dafinger:

Postby VX4 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
VX4 wrote:What is more attention-seeking than a constant desire to see your chosen monicker popping up with alarming regularity for all to see?

None whatsoever. If I were to start a thread about nuclear physics would that similarly make me a nuclear physicist?
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:21 am

Guest wrote:

You beat me to it. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:22 am

VX4 wrote:
Guest wrote:

None whatsoever. If I were to start a thread about nuclear physics would that similarly make me a nuclear physicist?

No, then I'd call you a Putz.

Postby VX4 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:

You beat me to it. :mrgreen:

Yes, embolden the contributor to try to come back with a secondary response why don't you?

Sycophant. And to an anonymous, which makes it even worse. A lot of sycophancy goes on on forums. Fucking nauseating in the extreme.
VX4

Postby Lexi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 am

:roll:
Lexi

Postby Red Planet » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am

Guest posting is still available should you desire it.
Red Planet

Postby Sister Monicker » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 am

I don't have such a desire. That's why I post as a guest, so I can change my name to suit the circumstances. :cuppaT:
Sister Monicker

Postby VX4 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

Sister Monicker wrote:I don't have such a desire. That's why I post as a guest, so I can change my name to suit the circumstances. :cuppaT:

Yeah, but you still get off on the response to whatever you are as a guest. So it's the same thing, you're still one sad fucker like all the rest.
VX4

Postby Red Planet » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

VX4 wrote:
Sister Monicker wrote:I don't have such a desire. That's why I post as a guest, so I can change my name to suit the circumstances. :cuppaT:

Yeah, but you still get off on the response to whatever you are as a guest. So it's the same thing, you're still one sad fucker like all the rest.

♫They see me trollin', they hatin'♫
Red Planet

Postby Vicky » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Welcome to the forum by the way Red. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Red Planet » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Victoria wrote:Welcome to the forum by the way Red. :thumbsup:

Cheers Vic.

:trollface:
Red Planet

Postby One Sad Fucker » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 pm

VX4 wrote:

Can't argue with that! :awesome:

Fancy a shag? :trollface:
One Sad Fucker

Postby Fred Granite » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Red Planet wrote:
Victoria wrote:Welcome to the forum by the way Red. :thumbsup:

Cheers Vic.

:trollface:

Have a nice time on here Red. :thumbsup:
Fred Granite

Next