A right load of bollocks...

Real Life Information

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 am

Should it be allowed to be made public as is so often seen? :dunno:

Give nothing away and trust no one is my motto :smilin:

Stay safe :thumbsup:

Re: Real Life Information

Postby charlie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 am

depends what the information is and if the content is personal or traceable.
but morally, no.
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

This is the reason i have backed off from posting, it happened not to long ago to me, and just made me see, how cruel certian folks can be.
I have never dont that to anyone, and cant understand why ppl do that, and how low they can go. If I had done the same then i deserve it, but i didnt, so there goes my forum world down the drain.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

Tell people on this forum private stuff at your own peril.

Postby guesty » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

Deany made a helluva scene yesterday considering how he denied the RL snippet of info was about him AND considering the main personal details were starred out as well :ooer:
guesty

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 am

deanypoos was just trolling

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 am

well it does go against the grain for me to impart with my personal details on forums but it just so happens that ive developed one almighty crush ( that just wont go away ) on someone whose name begins with a 'D'. it does seem rather silly, i know, but i've told a few whoopers at the usual meeting place and i just dont know how to get out of the hole i've dug. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 am

Guest wrote:well it does go against the grain for me to impart with my personal details on forums but it just so happens that ive developed one almighty crush ( that just wont go away ) on someone whose name begins with a 'D'. it does seem rather silly, i know, but i've told a few whoopers at the usual meeting place and i just dont know how to get out of the hole i've dug. :grrrrr:

Confession and saying sorry is good for the soul, you know.

Just saying.

Postby forum code of practice » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

Guest wrote:Tell people on this forum private stuff at your own peril.

I'd add to that how this should be a given on all public forums, not just this one.
forum code of practice

Postby charlie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 am

Guest wrote:deanypoos was just trolling

he puts on a good show of faux outrage if it wasnt about him :pmsl:
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

guesty wrote:Deany made a helluva scene yesterday considering how he denied the RL snippet of info was about him AND considering the main personal details were starred out as well :ooer:

What real life snippet? :ooer:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:deanypoos was just trolling

he puts on a good show of faux outrage if it wasnt about him :pmsl:

grandstanding for somecunt's benefit ..... fucked if i know who it was tho *shrug

Postby Sad Times... » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:well it does go against the grain for me to impart with my personal details on forums but it just so happens that ive developed one almighty crush ( that just wont go away ) on someone whose name begins with a 'D'. it does seem rather silly, i know, but i've told a few whoopers at the usual meeting place and i just dont know how to get out of the hole i've dug. :grrrrr:

Confession and saying sorry is good for the soul, you know.

Just saying.

No. Its a Cross i am just going to have to learn to bear, i'm afraid. :fire:
Sad Times...

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Saying the details were starred out so it's alright is complete and utter rubbish. How would you feel if it happened to you? Somebody actively searching your name online and then going on to print it in order to cause you harm? I know I would be bloody furious if it happened to me. Just because his name was starred out, the details of his crimes were still in evidence, would we all like that treatment too?

The level of abuse and piss taking he recieved yesterday was beyond the pale, totally out of order to allow an individual, even one as notorious as Dean, to face that barage of hate fueled vitriol. Thankfully there is one Mod that saw sense and locked the thread, after 17 pages

You should be ashamed of yourselves, we don't like real life details, but because it's Dean, it's alright. :shake head:

Postby charlie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:Saying the details were starred out so it's alright is complete and utter rubbish. How would you feel if it happened to you? Somebody actively searching your name online and then going on to print it in order to cause you harm? I know I would be bloody furious if it happened to me. Just because his name was starred out, the details of his crimes were still in evidence, would we all like that treatment too?

The level of abuse and piss taking he recieved yesterday was beyond the pale, totally out of order to allow an individual, even one as notorious as Dean, to face that barage of hate fueled vitriol. Thankfully there is one Mod that saw sense and locked the thread, after 17 pages

You should be ashamed of yourselves, we don't like real life details, but because it's Dean, it's alright. :shake head:

he said it wasn't him, keep up :roll:
charlie

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms