nasty business

A right load of bollocks...

Re: nasty business

Postby Guesty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Forum dwellers in general seem a curious bunch and RWP's forum is doomed to fail because it tries to accomodate every misfit who thinks theirs is the only point of view.

Setting up an internet forum is very very easy, just google set up a forum or even freeforums.org and you'll find the technical side pretty much covered. What's difficult is maintaining the forum, staying on the right side of law and keeping the nut jobs out. I'm sure Stoo thought Edna a welcome addition to the forum when she first joined - and I'm equally sure that RWP will live to rue the day he welcomed her and LordRaving and a few others.

If you every want to see how different a forum is to real life trying coming out with the sort of crap that flies about this place next time you're in work, or in the pub or even at the next football game you're at.

On second thoughts don't - I wouldn't like to he responsible for the injuries you'll sustain.

I hope you carry information so that the authorities know who to contact to collect the body then? :bum:

I laughed. :gigglesnshit:
Guesty

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 pm

The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:OK Tori I'll start a new thread in news and see how everyone measures up to your standards

It is not a question of my standards, Mr Jack, it is about ordinary decency and dignity that any healthy person would aspire to. Most of you are intelligent people, why lower yourselves? If the initial humour had been sustained then I would understand but that has long since evaporated.

This cohort are so engrossed in their own splendour and massaging of their id(s) they fail to see it Tori. To them this is all real?

Sadly, I think you are right.
Tori

Postby jesus » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:OK Tori I'll start a new thread in news and see how everyone measures up to your standards

It is not a question of my standards, Mr Jack, it is about ordinary decency and dignity that any healthy person would aspire to. Most of you are intelligent people, why lower yourselves? If the initial humour had been sustained then I would understand but that has long since evaporated.

This cohort are so engrossed in their own splendour and massaging of their id(s) they fail to see it Tori. To them this is all real?

my hands and feet hurt
jesus

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:

I started another thread earlier hoping to engage and encourage debate on other matters,it was met with disdain.They enjoy this frivolous futility.
The Watcher

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm

jesus wrote:
Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:

my hands and feet hurt

If only.
Tori

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 pm

The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:

I started another thread earlier hoping to engage and encourage debate on other matters,it was met with disdain.They enjoy this frivolous futility.

When i was young and not yet intellectually developed I enjoyed soap operas. This is not dissimilar except that the plot-lines are so badly written. :smilin:
Tori

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Forum dwellers in general seem a curious bunch and RWP's forum is doomed to fail because it tries to accomodate every misfit who thinks theirs is the only point of view.

Setting up an internet forum is very very easy, just google set up a forum or even freeforums.org and you'll find the technical side pretty much covered. What's difficult is maintaining the forum, staying on the right side of law and keeping the nut jobs out. I'm sure Stoo thought Edna a welcome addition to the forum when she first joined - and I'm equally sure that RWP will live to rue the day he welcomed her and LordRaving and a few others.

If you every want to see how different a forum is to real life trying coming out with the sort of crap that flies about this place next time you're in work, or in the pub or even at the next football game you're at.

On second thoughts don't - I wouldn't like to he responsible for the injuries you'll sustain.

I hope you carry information so that the authorities know who to contact to collect the body then? :bum:

I laughed. :gigglesnshit:

I wet myself :pmsl: I have never seen a poster sign their own death warrant,metaphorically speaking. :yess:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Tori wrote:When i was young and not yet intellectually developed I enjoyed soap operas. This is not dissimilar except that the plot-lines are so badly written. :smilin:

And yet your still here. :shake head:

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:It is not a question of my standards, Mr Jack, it is about ordinary decency and dignity that any healthy person would aspire to. Most of you are intelligent people, why lower yourselves? If the initial humour had been sustained then I would understand but that has long since evaporated.

When i was young and not yet intellectually developed I enjoyed soap operas. This is not dissimilar except that the plot-lines are so badly written. :smilin:

This plot will only thicken,they insist on maintaining this paltry pursuit.
The Watcher

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tori wrote:When i was young and not yet intellectually developed I enjoyed soap operas. This is not dissimilar except that the plot-lines are so badly written. :smilin:

Cheaper than Sky. :smilin:
Tori

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 pm

The Watcher wrote:This plot will only thicken,they insist on maintaining this paltry pursuit.

I think I am becoming numb, hopefully there will be an unexpected twist. :smilin:
Tori

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Tori wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cheaper than Sky. :smilin:

And educating others out of ignorance is a noble pursuit.
The Watcher

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Tori wrote:
The Watcher wrote:This plot will only thicken,they insist on maintaining this paltry pursuit.

I think I am becoming numb, hopefully there will be an unexpected twist. :smilin:

I think I am going to sign off and watch the rest of the Ray Charles biopic.Goodnight Tori,have fun.
The Watcher

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey Gabby. Ask Fredna why she called Claire when she was in Scotland. ? Go on, ask her.

:kinell:

Just as she was leaving though, the cowardly mess. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 am

Verum wrote:So people actually give out addresses and stuff to the loonies that run these forums? Well, they deserve it then.

No. My address and phone number were passed to Edna by Bettycat.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms