nasty business

A right load of bollocks...

Re: nasty business

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I do not think that the members of either forum who engaged in this internecine nonsense have anything to feel proud about.
Tori

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Tori I knew Taffy and Legendary from Sol.
Cactus Jack

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 pm

I have been out walking the dog and it is a lovely mild evening with only the noise of traffic and the local pub creating noise pollution. Reading the posts that were put up during my absence leads me to conclude none of you have anything better to do than host a competition to see who can be the nastiest person here? The mutual backpatting of attempts at intelligent humour also lead me to conclude you need to indulge in a team comforting exercise because you all seem to need to feel that you belong here and yearn for acknowledgement that as individuals you are an essential part of something? What you yearn to be a part of is ridiculous. A cyber gang perhaps? Are you all as individuals feeling so inadequate and insecure that you need to do this?
If you want to feel loved get a dog because that is reciprocal love and you dont have to buy it,because here many of you seem keen to prostitute yourselves on the altar of feigned mutual admiration just to belong? Do ask yourselves if this will improve your real lives?
Have any of you got anything interesting to say? Indulge me.
The Watcher

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Tori wrote:I do not think that the members of either forum who engaged in this internecine nonsense have anything to feel proud about.

4 once we agree tho thats the type of place u have stumbled into
lead by example tori
rise above and post some interesting stuff folks wanna discuss
just leave jesus out of it eh ffs...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm

The Watcher wrote:I have been out walking the dog and it is a lovely mild evening with only the noise of traffic and the local pub creating noise pollution. Reading the posts that were put up during my absence leads me to conclude none of you have anything better to do than host a competition to see who can be the nastiest person here? The mutual backpatting of attempts at intelligent humour also lead me to conclude you need to indulge in a team comforting exercise because you all seem to need to feel that you belong here and yearn for acknowledgement that as individuals you are an essential part of something? What you yearn to be a part of is ridiculous. A cyber gang perhaps? Are you all as individuals feeling so inadequate and insecure that you need to do this?
If you want to feel loved get a dog because that is reciprocal love and you dont have to buy it,because here many of you seem keen to prostitute yourselves on the altar of feigned mutual admiration just to belong? Do ask yourselves if this will improve your real lives?

did u pooper scoop or just leave it for some other mug to clean up?
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Tori I knew Taffy and Legendary from Sol.

I don't see how that makes a difference. Honestly, it is worse than children in a nursery school.
Tori

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Forum dwellers in general seem a curious bunch and RWP's forum is doomed to fail because it tries to accomodate every misfit who thinks theirs is the only point of view.

Setting up an internet forum is very very easy, just google set up a forum or even freeforums.org and you'll find the technical side pretty much covered. What's difficult is maintaining the forum, staying on the right side of law and keeping the nut jobs out. I'm sure Stoo thought Edna a welcome addition to the forum when she first joined - and I'm equally sure that RWP will live to rue the day he welcomed her and LordRaving and a few others.

If you every want to see how different a forum is to real life trying coming out with the sort of crap that flies about this place next time you're in work, or in the pub or even at the next football game you're at.

On second thoughts don't - I wouldn't like to he responsible for the injuries you'll sustain.

I hope you carry information so that the authorities know who to contact to collect the body then? :bum:

Postby Canuck » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

The Watcher wrote:I have been out walking the dog and it is a lovely mild evening with only the noise of traffic and the local pub creating noise pollution. Reading the posts that were put up during my absence leads me to conclude none of you have anything better to do than host a competition to see who can be the nastiest person here? The mutual backpatting of attempts at intelligent humour also lead me to conclude you need to indulge in a team comforting exercise because you all seem to need to feel that you belong here and yearn for acknowledgement that as individuals you are an essential part of something? What you yearn to be a part of is ridiculous. A cyber gang perhaps? Are you all as individuals feeling so inadequate and insecure that you need to do this?

Hi LR...

:smilin:
Canuck

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

OK Tori I'll start a new thread in news and see how everyone measures up to your standards
Cactus Jack

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:

did u pooper scoop or just leave it for some other mug to clean up?
:cuppaT:

I wear gloves and use plastic bags Mr Frosty,however a pooper scooper would be useful on this forum to clean up some of the muck posted here.
The Watcher

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:OK Tori I'll start a new thread in news and see how everyone measures up to your standards

Tori seems to have higher standards than most of the cabal on here Mr Jack,and I doubt very much you will test her.
The Watcher

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm

how lovely
your dog dragged you out for a shit
and you cleaned it up for it
did u wipe its bum too..
:yikes:
not my idea of a pleasant evening...
:pointlaugh:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Tori » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:OK Tori I'll start a new thread in news and see how everyone measures up to your standards

It is not a question of my standards, Mr Jack, it is about ordinary decency and dignity that any healthy person would aspire to. Most of you are intelligent people, why lower yourselves? If the initial humour had been sustained then I would understand but that has long since evaporated.
Tori

Postby The Watcher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Tori wrote:

It is not a question of my standards, Mr Jack, it is about ordinary decency and dignity that any healthy person would aspire to. Most of you are intelligent people, why lower yourselves? If the initial humour had been sustained then I would understand but that has long since evaporated.

This cohort are so engrossed in their own splendour and massaging of their id(s) they fail to see it Tori. To them this is all real?
The Watcher

Postby Canuck » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 pm

The Watcher wrote:
Tori wrote:

This cohort are so engrossed in their own splendour and massaging of their id(s) they fail to see it Tori. To them this is all real?

LR... :Hiya:
Canuck

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms