My son's pic

A right load of bollocks...

My son's pic

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

by Dean » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
You threatened to post Claires kids photos which caused quite a rumpus, threatened people with real life stuff many times one way or another

No, I didn't threaten to post her kids picture.

And no, I haven't threatened many people with real life stuff, that is complete bollocks.

Dean

For the record:

Dean
Post subject: Re: Posting of members REAL picsPosted: May 30th, 2009, 3:36 pm
God wrote:
Our guidelines and rules only cover members of this forum, in relation to this forum.

God........

What is the situation with Claire on this forum? Is she banned, or has she left?

Would it be ok for me to post her picture here, since she no longer posts here? also, how about a picture of her son, is that allowed, or not?

Thank you.

http://www.jezzasexiles.com/

:thumbsup:
Claire

Re: My son's pic

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm

We all know Dean's a lying cunt, but it's great to see all the fucking proof! :rofl:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

The proof :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Unfortunately all guest posts regarding this topic are disapproved and the thread locked. I had written a post with details about the people he has threatened over the years with real life stuff but as long as Holly is overcome by his slimey charm, there is no point trying to set the record straight :shake head:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm

We could sit here all day posting links to YOUR shite . Dean was never going to post your sons photo, you know fine well he was baiting you. You and Fenella accused him of being a bloody pervert at the time too. :roll: You're a kick in the arse away from 50 yrs old. Fucking act it. ohhhhh i dont read the forum, my life is far too happy and complete for that :whistle:

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

He'll say he was only asking. If I was a real cunt I would post the pm Poca sent me that day. She did it to support me though. He's scum. I'm still reading the thread that was locked but, yeah, the Melfi stuff. He intimidated her by posting snippets of her fb about what she looked like etc. I was still in Victoria mode then (sorry Victoria) and thought that he was only responding. He baits, then responds to his own baiting. I would feel sorry for Budgie with Dean's shit stirring with Sunny and Holly because Budgie isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but I can't bring myself too because Budgie is nearly as bad as Dean, just thicker (if that is possible) :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:Unfortunately all guest posts regarding this topic are disapproved and the thread locked. I had written a post with details about the people he has threatened over the years with real life stuff but as long as Holly is overcome by his slimey charm, there is no point trying to set the record straight :shake head:

Try again.This post got through. :smilin:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 pm

funny how she rants on and say's you're to leave her alone but she's got no problem hounding you from pillar to post...when you ignore her she pokes you and makes up shite to get a reaction...she's deffo off her head/screw loose... it's like she actually wants you to talk to her... anything to get your attention]

Holly, was this you or someone pretending to be you, because if it was the latter they sure have your posting style down pat :yikes:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Dean, busted despite his claims to the contrary.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Claire wrote:
funny how she rants on and say's you're to leave her alone but she's got no problem hounding you from pillar to post...when you ignore her she pokes you and makes up shite to get a reaction...she's deffo off her head/screw loose... it's like she actually wants you to talk to her... anything to get your attention]

Holly, was this you or someone pretending to be you, because if it was the latter they sure have your posting style down pat :yikes:

Holly's gone to bed, it's early in NZ.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Claire wrote:He'll say he was only asking. If I was a real cunt I would post the pm Poca sent me that day. She did it to support me though. He's scum. I'm still reading the thread that was locked but, yeah, the Melfi stuff. He intimidated her by posting snippets of her fb about what she looked like etc. I was still in Victoria mode then (sorry Victoria) and thought that he was only responding. He baits, then responds to his own baiting. I would feel sorry for Budgie with Dean's shit stirring with Sunny and Holly because Budgie isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but I can't bring myself too because Budgie is nearly as bad as Dean, just thicker (if that is possible) :mrgreen:

shes not around anymore though iykwim :leer:

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:We could sit here all day posting links to YOUR shite . Dean was never going to post your sons photo, you know fine well he was baiting you. You and Fenella accused him of being a bloody pervert at the time too. :roll: You're a kick in the arse away from 50 yrs old. Fucking act it. ohhhhh i dont read the forum, my life is far too happy and complete for that :whistle:

It was pretty nasty baiting. Yes, Claire and I both said some things we shouldn't have said afterwards, but I for one was sick and tired of him attacking me and others.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:He'll say he was only asking. If I was a real cunt I would post the pm Poca sent me that day. She did it to support me though. He's scum. I'm still reading the thread that was locked but, yeah, the Melfi stuff. He intimidated her by posting snippets of her fb about what she looked like etc. I was still in Victoria mode then (sorry Victoria) and thought that he was only responding. He baits, then responds to his own baiting. I would feel sorry for Budgie with Dean's shit stirring with Sunny and Holly because Budgie isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but I can't bring myself too because Budgie is nearly as bad as Dean, just thicker (if that is possible) :mrgreen:

shes not around anymore though iykwim :leer:

Eh? :ooer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:

Holly's gone to bed, it's early in NZ.

It was posted

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 am

:thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:We could sit here all day posting links to YOUR shite . Dean was never going to post your sons photo, you know fine well he was baiting you. You and Fenella accused him of being a bloody pervert at the time too. :roll: You're a kick in the arse away from 50 yrs old. Fucking act it. ohhhhh i dont read the forum, my life is far too happy and complete for that :whistle:

It was pretty nasty baiting. Yes, Claire and I both said some things we shouldn't have said afterwards, but I for one was sick and tired of him attacking me and others.

Why on Earth should you think we shouldn't have said what we did? He was Dirty Harry on twisted and linked to his filth about you on twisted with his account on Jezzas. His filth about cutting you open and shitting inside you. Plus. he had basically admitted that he had saved my son's prom photo from the mods forum on the original twisted when I had stupidly trusted him. My son was 15 in that photo.

Anyway, that guest is Dean.
Claire

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms