@Claire

A right load of bollocks...

@Claire

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 am

I'm "not the sharpest tool in the box" eh??

Sorry, but erm..... what's your professional qualifications again??

:awesome:

can you come answer this??? Cos, I know you have your limits ..........
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: @Claire

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 am

Christ Almighty 3.31am and the schemie is still stressing about a "nonentity" on a forum. Good night out was it? :pmsl:
Claire

Postby Gold Plated Pensioner » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am

..........and anyway Claire, you were spot on, he's not the sharpest tool in the box. I'm just looking forward to his big flounce next week. :whistle:
Gold Plated Pensioner

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 am

Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:..........and anyway Claire, you were spot on, he's not the sharpest tool in the box. I'm just looking forward to his big flounce next week. :whistle:

He flounced in the early hours after making several nasty posts about and some threats to the nonentity that is me. :mrgreen: He loves abusing and threatening females the poor love.
Claire

Postby Gold Plated Pensioner » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 am

Claire wrote:
Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:..........and anyway Claire, you were spot on, he's not the sharpest tool in the box. I'm just looking forward to his big flounce next week. :whistle:

He flounced in the early hours after making several nasty posts about and some threats to the nonentity that is me. :mrgreen: He loves abusing and threatening females the poor love.

So I see. :canny: (<that's celebrating his departure and not him threatening you)

I just hope he sticks to the flounce and takes his threats elsewhere..........or just stays in his cage where the females don't seem to mind his mysoginism
Gold Plated Pensioner

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 am

Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:
Claire wrote:

So I see. :canny: (<that's celebrating his departure and not him threatening you)

I just hope he sticks to the flounce and takes his threats elsewhere..........or just stays in his cage where the females don't seem to mind his mysoginism

I think most of his cage members have joined the other forum and are posting with Edna who apparently has been passed his details. Nothing like loyalty eh? :mrgreen: He'll be back. He's addicted to forums.
Claire

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 am

Claire wrote:Christ Almighty 3.31am and the schemie is still stressing about a "nonentity" on a forum. Good night out was it? :pmsl:

Probably got an emergency call during the night from "she who must not be named" to tell him that someone was speaking about him on t'internets!!!! :nelix:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:Christ Almighty 3.31am and the schemie is still stressing about a "nonentity" on a forum. Good night out was it? :pmsl:

Probably got an emergency call during the night from "she who must not be named" to tell him that someone was speaking about him on t'internets!!!! :nelix:

who can't be named? :paranoid: begins with? :whistle:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

who can't be named? :paranoid: begins with? :whistle:

Can't say but you know who I'm referring to.... :wink:

Postby Dean » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 am

Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:
Claire wrote:

His flounce was a joke, he is going to Edinburgh next thursday for 3 days.
Dean

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 am

BUDGIE wrote:I'm "not the sharpest tool in the box" eh??

Sorry, but erm..... what's your professional qualifications again??

:awesome:

can you come answer this??? Cos, I know you have your limits ..........

Ah so the threat to post private info has been removed. It should have been left imo, to show him for what he is.
Claire

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms