Stooo - this looks like a threat from Taffy

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Stooo - this looks like a threat from Taffy

Postby rockviller » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

Do you want to be included in the meet-up- might give you an incentive to be careful what you post in future, and who you call a C. :more beer: :thumbsup:
rockviller

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 am

rockviller wrote:Do you want to be included in the meet-up- might give you an incentive to be careful what you post in future, and who you call a C. :more beer: :thumbsup:

Yes please. :thumbsup:

Postby tropfatigue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 am

DCI wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Dean wrote:Theres a difference between calling a couple of mad bastards a few silly names, and posting someones real name and picture... :roll:

Legendary intended to post other people's real names and phots himself.
Two wrongs make a right? Yes?

Get a grip.

Legendary had no scruples about harvesting information on others with the intention to publish.

His response when it was done to him was frankly laughable, one could almost hear his high pitched screams of outrage.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 am

God but I need coffee :kinell:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby tropfatigue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

Long night?

Hangover?

Good morning.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 am

tropfatigue wrote:Long night?

Hangover?

Good morning.

Something like that, good morning.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby seefee101 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 am

Hmmmm, i wonder where the 'exiles' will head to now......will they be heading back here with their tails firmly between their legs? Stooo just remember the traitors....ppl posters like, Star, LMN et at...these posters made snidey comments about you and your site when they jumped ship. :smilin:
seefee101

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

seefee101 wrote:Hmmmm, i wonder where the 'exiles' will head to now......will they be heading back here with their tails firmly between their legs? Stooo just remember the traitors....ppl posters like, Star, LMN et at...these posters made snidey comments about you and your site when they jumped ship. :smilin:

Not forgetting Dean and Kat :shake head:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 am

seefee101 wrote:Hmmmm, i wonder where the 'exiles' will head to now......will they be heading back here with their tails firmly between their legs? Stooo just remember the traitors....ppl posters like, Star, LMN et at...these posters made snidey comments about you and your site when they jumped ship. :smilin:

More likely, everyone else has seen what a pile of shite this forum is and what a complete cunt the admin is! :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 am

Guest wrote:

Not forgetting Dean and Kat :shake head:

No, Dean :wubbers: was being his usual self tbf, playing the 'devil's advocate'...and Kat (bless her 'simple' cotton socks) is just a wuffleh fluffeh doll. :smilin:

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 pm

It's up to the admins but I suspect many will return - although I doubt Taffy and Leggo will be granted a repreive anytime soon.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms