Stooo - this looks like a threat from Taffy

A right load of bollocks...

Stooo - this looks like a threat from Taffy

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

We know this stuff has got out of hand, but bearing in mind you have children living with you and are a single dad (as you have stated on mutts).

wouldnt it be best not to do what you are doing? putting this reel life stuff up is putting your children at risk from some online nutters.

Thats not a very responsible thing for a father to do.

Why dont you stop this reel life stuff and stick to banter.

For the record, I STILL have nothing against you in reel life, just think about what you are doing FFS, not only are you putting your ex members at risk but also your family. I do not want anyone to attack you in reel life. Online you are fair game, but you are running out of sympathisers.

Just lighten up, grow a sense of humour and stop this shit please.

Re: Stooo - this looks like a threat from Taffy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

The first thing Taffy did when he started that site was to call Stooo "vat boy" and filter his name so that everyone called him that - if that's not bleating on about Stooo's real life I don't know what is. I've seen many comments about where he lives, and about his life. It's malicious and it's not "banter" IMO.

If they want Stooo to stick to "banter" maybe they should clarify what they think "banter" is. If bitching about the members here and talking about their private lives is merely "banter", then talking about Legendary and his passing on of IPs is also "banter". They're the ones who start thread after thread about the members here, including loads about me, and yet they still seem to think they're "victims" or something. They really need to take a good look at themselves before they point the finger at anyone else.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm not the one trying to gain info. A number of guest posts today have contained the names of my parents and Raven has said that some people have asked him to provide them with my phone number but again we have yet to see any condemnation of this sort of behaviour.

Frankly, as threats go, it's pretty piss poor and what I'd expect from retards like that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby limelight » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

it's all a bit juvenile really,isn't it ? :gigglesnshit:
limelight

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

It would help if the Sheep shagging fuck would spell "REAL" correctly. :grrrrr:

Postby Verum » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm not the one trying to gain info. A number of guest posts today have contained the names of my parents and Raven has said that some people have asked him to provide them with my phone number but again we have yet to see any condemnation of this sort of behaviour.

Frankly, as threats go, it's pretty piss poor and what I'd expect from retards like that.

Probably piss poor because they're a figment of your imagination. I know it's getting lonely in here but try not to look so desperate in your attempts to drum up business. :more beer:
Verum

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Not one word from any of them about maybe stopping behaving like idiots themselves. I've seen loads of personal comments over there about me and others, and yet they all still sit there saying "I agree" whenever Taffy claims he's just having a laugh and that nothing is ever their fault. Not one of them has said one word about Legendary starting thread after thread about this place, or about the personal comments on there. Well if they want a laugh, they should STFU about this place and the members and just do their own thing. Most of them complained endlessly when they were here about the News section or the moderation, and they're still complaining. It's just a pity he didn't start the forum when SOL closed IMO, then they would never have come here with their endless whining.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Verum wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm not the one trying to gain info. A number of guest posts today have contained the names of my parents and Raven has said that some people have asked him to provide them with my phone number but again we have yet to see any condemnation of this sort of behaviour.

Probably piss poor because they're a figment of your imagination. I know it's getting lonely in here but try not to look so desperate in your attempts to drum up business. :more beer:

You have a nerve - Taffy's the one who's constantly trying to drum up business over there. You think that Taffy and others aren't capable of trying to post personal stuff? He's really got you hooked hasn't he? Have you forgotten why he was banned in the first place? It was because he repeated very personal stuff he found about Stooo on another forum.
Raggamuffin

Postby Taff lampard » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

apologise to raggy, i didnt know that was her real life name, you mixed your rl stuff with forums so there is gonna be plenty stuff on the net.
Just be grateful that lord raven isnt like you stoo or your moby number would be everywhere.
This was no threat stooo, i have no problem with you, im not a nutter like you lot seem to be.
If I had a RL problem with you none of these forum people would know. lets keep it like that. I cant mod every post.
Taff lampard

Postby Tranny Spotter » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Verum asking Gabby was she ashamed of being a tranny brought a smile............ :thumbsup:
Tranny Spotter

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm

I also wish people would stop banging on and on about IPs. I seem to be the only forum owner who hasn't posted them or passed them on.
Raggamuffin

Postby Ali1 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

It is not a threat, he is trying to tell you that there are other people involved in this shit who have kids they have concerns for too.

OK, so can we now just drop this shit and let each other get on with their own forums ffs.
Ali1

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The first thing Taffy did when he started that site was to call Stooo "vat boy" and filter his name so that everyone called him that - if that's not bleating on about Stooo's real life I don't know what is. I've seen many comments about where he lives, and about his life. It's malicious and it's not "banter" IMO.

If they want Stooo to stick to "banter" maybe they should clarify what they think "banter" is. If bitching about the members here and talking about their private lives is merely "banter", then talking about Legendary and his passing on of IPs is also "banter". They're the ones who start thread after thread about the members here, including loads about me, and yet they still seem to think they're "victims" or something. They really need to take a good look at themselves before they point the finger at anyone else.

Let alone the other filters and the threads about you.

Taffy is scum who posted RL stuff about me and got banned for his trouble. Leggo is a scrounging wanker and I have a grab of him asking for funds to finance his now failed betting site. The names of former residents of my house have been posted on the Sheep forum and some references to Ebay, let alone tthe requests to Raven about my phone number. it's a stalking paradise.

Why the fuck anyone is worried about their security on this site when that place is obviously a stalking forum I will never know... :off head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I also wish people would stop banging on and on about IPs. I seem to be the only forum owner who hasn't posted them or passed them on.

I doubt that...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Ali1 wrote:

It is not a threat, he is trying to tell you that there are other people involved in this shit who have kids they have concerns for too.

OK, so can we now just drop this shit and let each other get on with their own forums ffs.

No
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms