challenge for edna

A right load of bollocks...

Re: challenge for edna

Postby Guest » Sat May 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Canary wrote:I've read the last 4 pages. At least they've both had the decency to make this fight entertaining. I love their scottish dialect, it comes thru in their posts. What does schemie mean?
:trollface:

A lower class individual from a run down council housing estate (known as a scheme in parts of Scotland). In this case it appears to apply equally to both of them although Claire says she owns her house.

Postby Guest » Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Claire wrote:I've still got mine too. Post it if you want Holly. About that question? Are you not going to answer?

Who the fuck are you? The Police?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Canary wrote:
Claire wrote:
Canary wrote:
Claire wrote:
Canary wrote:Who's winning this fight, & who is getting telt the most??
Guys if you fancy each other deep down, shag in private & get it out of your systems.
No use sparring in public & saying stuff you may regret.

:trollface:

You actually deserve everything Dean throws at you.

Just for making a joke??
That's twice you have mentioned Dean's name now. Why?
Whatever Dean "throws" at me, I have enormous fun & pleasure throwing it right back at him.
Tho most of the time I ignore the boring fucker. :bored:

No you don't. You think what Dean says about you is horrible. You ranted for days on here once about him abusing females. Budgie has spent weeks abusing me on here and you find it "entertaining"? Disrespecting my husband and attempting to bully me of this board with threats about a blog is "entertaining" to you?

That says a lot about you Canny.

Ok I apologise, Claire.
I'll butt out.
Trying to lighten the mood in a row never works, does it? :yikes: At least I troll in my own username, NEVER as a 'cowardly guest' .
(but thanks to the lovely guesty who said i was luvly - come chat with us in my lil chatroom anytime. :wubbers: )
Bye. x

No, trying to lighten the mood doesn't work - it's best not to attempt it. :paranoid:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat May 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Claire wrote:
Holly wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote: Just like you're scared to tell your wife you are thinking of leaving her for someone on the internet.

What is all this about, Claire? Where did you hear this and who do you mean? :kinell:

I heard it from one of his loyal mates. Anyway, I've said all I have to say. He knows he'd be terrified to speak to anyone this way in real life and he has just shown what a coward he is and has had to revert back to fantasising that anyone in their right mind would want to have sex with him. He's very sexually frustrated. Can't you tell? :pmsl:

I hope you aren't insinuating that this mysterious " loyal mate " was me since I only ever spoke to you once on FB...and it was only to wish you good luck with your father....BTW...couldn't have been too loyal a mate if they're giving you gossip about him..

Well that isn't all you said on facebook but never mind. I asked you a question yesterday about why you found a certain post hilarious. You didn't answer.
:yikes: :gigglesnshit: :yikes: :gigglesnshit: :pukeup:

Postby Stooo » Sat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Locking this... :bored:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Claire wrote:I've still got mine too. Post it if you want Holly. About that question? Are you not going to answer?

What question ? Because I posted a few smiley's ???
:off head:

And what are you actually saying ?....That I revealed anything to you about Budgie ?....I wouldn't even have a clue what you are talking about in your claim...yes I still got our 4 PMs ....you requested my friendship on FB,I reluctantly accepted ...and we had a polite but irrelevant conversation and I resent the fact that you're trying to make it look like there was anything sinister going on...

It's because of people like you that I keep my friends list on FB very short coz I can't be arse with conspiracies,lies and back stabbing....
Holly

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms