STUPID MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS

A right load of bollocks...

STUPID MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS

Postby LucianDeville » Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 am

Hi

Our title says it all.

Just read an Email from our daughter, sent to us a few mins ago from work. When our daughter walked to her car on her drive, she noted some dog mess in the road, almost immediately in front of her drive. Other people on her road have experience this, as had we when we lived in London. These scrotum's that allow their dogs to foul pavements, public highways and not clear up need to be caught on cctv, reported and fined and then if they offend again, take the dog away from them.

Thanks

Lucian
LucianDeville

Re: STUPID MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 04, 2012 10:05 am

LucianDeville wrote:Hi

Our title says it all.

Just read an Email from our daughter, sent to us a few mins ago from work. When our daughter walked to her car on her drive, she noted some dog mess in the road, almost immediately in front of her drive. Other people on her road have experience this, as had we when we lived in London. These scrotum's that allow their dogs to foul pavements, public highways and not clear up need to be caught on cctv, reported and fined and then if they offend again, take the dog away from them.

Thanks

Lucian

I agree Lucian. Always look where you're putting your feet in public places.
Raggamuffin

Postby LucianDeville » Fri May 04, 2012 10:10 am

Hi

We hope all is well up your end#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilin: :smilin:

You are absolutely correct!!!!! Thankfully, we rarely walk but we recall Mrs D trying to walk the kids to their school many years ago, especially in Autumn when leaves on the ground, the 4/5 min walk used to be a nightmare.

Coucils chat shit about catching these anti-social, socially inept law breakers but rarely do they fine. notr sure what happens in Sevenokas but many london coucils rarely proscquated any dog mess offender.

Must dash
- have a nice day - sun is trying to come out, but we expect a bit of rain and lots of cloud
Bye :smilin: :smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby Vicky » Fri May 04, 2012 11:50 am

The area i live in was getting terrible for this a few months ago, i phoned the council to complain about it and they sent out letters to every household telling them to clean up after their dug or face being fined. Thankfully it's got a lot better. Won't hesitate to phone the council a second time though, if it starts getting bad again. If i clean up after my dog, then so can everybody else. :doggy:
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 am

We hope all is well up your end#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilin: :smilin:

You are absolutely correct!!!!! Thankfully, we rarely walk but we recall Mrs D trying to walk the kids to their school many years ago, especially in Autumn when leaves on the ground, the 4/5 min walk used to be a nightmare.

Coucils chat shit about catching these anti-social, socially inept law breakers but rarely do they fine. notr sure what happens in Sevenokas but many london coucils rarely proscquated any dog mess offender.

Must dash
- have a nice day - sun is trying to come out, but we expect a bit of rain and lots of cloud
Bye :smilin: :smilin:

Sorry Lucian - I missed your post. I'm fine thank you - hope you and family are well. Looking where you're walking can sometimes result in finding money people have dropped, so that's another advantage. :smilin:
Raggamuffin

Postby LucianDeville » Fri May 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi F

Good to hear that!!! - we are about to have lunch, simpel food ie pizza, as we are lazy as Mrs d at work!!

victoria - we noted a while ago at or old place that low lives wlaked a mile or so from shit areas and have a good look at nice houses and then get jealous and not clean up their dogs mess and a t times we feel people like that see it as funny to let dogs mess outside drives.

Coincidently, we were in our car on the drive, sat in it looking at the controls - had this car for three weeks but first real chance to get used to controls, mass of them and alway slightly diferent to previous cars - an old hag walked aloned with one of those susage dogs the queen has or had - she stopped near our drive and we truned on the car and reved it vey liglty and she pissied off - so letters to all may invole a lot of people - pizza bloke at dootr
LucianDeville

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Our title says it all.

Thanks

Lucian

How is someone's private drive a public place?
You and Lucien dimwit who can't spell prosecuted or anything much deserve each other. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Our title says it all.

Thanks

Lucian

You and Lucien dimwit who can't spell prosecuted or anything much deserve each other. :gigglesnshit:

He said it was in the road - you dunce.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Our title says it all.

Thanks

Lucian

He said it was in the road - you dunce.

Duh! So to get in her car you would have walked to the road and stood in the dogshit whereas I would have climbed in the car and driven through it.
Why the hell you insist on "putting your feet in it" is just plain wierd and so are you?
As for the pooooooooooooooooopetrators,I agree that they should be caught handcuffed behind their backs,taken back to the scene of the crime and then be knelt down forceably to have theirs and their dogs noses rubbed in it.

Postby LucianDeville » Fri May 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Cheers F !!! :)

These uneducated and seriously deluded parasites are always waiting in the wings to pounce on respected members. In their hast to post abuse, they get all confused and hope others will not note.

off for a shower and out to pick up Mrs D for 16-00hrs!!! looks like the few days we had away from work are all but over - just thankful re Bank hols

TYhanks again F

:)
LucianDeville

Postby Sid » Fri May 04, 2012 2:05 pm

I want the streets to be so clean I can eat my fish fingers off it.
Sid

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 2:08 pm

LucianDeville wrote:Cheers F !!! :)

These uneducated and seriously deluded parasites are always waiting in the wings to pounce on respected members. In their hast to post abuse, they get all confused and hope others will not note.

off for a shower and out to pick up Mrs D for 16-00hrs!!! looks like the few days we had away from work are all but over - just thankful re Bank hols

TYhanks again F

:)

what a dimwit! :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Speaking of SMFC where is Jack Sparrow today?

Drowning his sorrows the BNP were thrashed? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 3:24 pm

what a shit start to the day

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 pm

id pay someone to make his dog take a shit on lucys footpath
if i lived near him
:thumbsup: :mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms