Supermarket Snobbery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Supermarket Snobbery

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 9:11 pm

measurer wrote:IF you were smart, you'd realise you're paying for a supermarket name = FACT, and if you take that "few quid" and average it over 52 weeks, it becomes a few hundred.

no one with any sense likes paying over the odds whether it's at the supermarket or elsewhere.

i nearly had a kitten when i found out its £5 for a hot dog and £7 for a burger at alton towers earlier today.

Postby death by lard » Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
Guest wrote:i only ever shoplift in m&s and sainsburys so it pushes the prices up for toffy nosed cunts who shop there, FACT.

Hi

Stop lying you stupid little cretinous arse wipe!!!

M&S flafship stores have the best security know to any supermarket but we can't say that about the M&S outlet stores in run down areas of the uk, ie the places where you steel womens extra large garments. Ther local M&S manager and we got talking the other day and we pointed out a suspect looking person and the manager assured us re their security teams - M&S Always prosecutes they told us and good on them!!!

Next time you shoplift from M&S, we sincerely hope you are spotted, chased out by security and as you make your run into the road, you are run over but a hit and run driver that has no insurance, car not registered/etc/etc and we pray that that would the last time you ever stole from a M&S store!!!

We bet you, next time you are tempted to steal, you will think about what we have said.

Best wishes

Lucian

that's not very nice :shake head:

i hope edna sits on your face just after you've eaten your slave labour breakfast :cuppaT:
death by lard

Postby Pudsey » Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
measurer wrote:IF you were smart, you'd realise you're paying for a supermarket name = FACT, and if you take that "few quid" and average it over 52 weeks, it becomes a few hundred.

Hi Madam

We are "smart" and that is a factual fact!!!

We shop at Waiterose and M&S and will normally buy branded goods. The few hundred that we may or may not pay for the "privllage" is worth every penny and more (as we said earlier) for the service we get, and they make us feel sincerely vlaued and treated with respect - we don't get smelly or uneducated people there and that is worht serveral thousand pounds a year

thanks

How dare you disrespect a lady you heathen dyslexic garden shed dwelling cunt!?

Small wonder you ended up an alcoholic fantasist for who would speak to ladies in such a manner but a common drunken tramp?

Respectfully yours

Pudsey WOOF,BARK,PEEING AGAINST TREES WITH HONS

p.s. Please pick up my shite and drop it in the bin :wubwub:
Pudsey

Postby measurer » Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Guest wrote:

no one with any sense likes paying over the odds whether it's at the supermarket or elsewhere.

i nearly had a kitten when i found out its £5 for a hot dog and £7 for a burger at alton towers earlier today.

Here's something I urge you ALL to do if out doing your shopping. Check your receipts to make sure you haven't been overcharged on a "deal" or that they have mistakenly charged you for too may items.
I swear - every week -I have at least one mistake. All of those "mistakes" in short-changing people must surely make up for all the thefts they claim insurance for??? I've also had cashiers hand me change for a tenner instead of a twenty loads of times. So it really does pay you to read the receipt and check your change.
measurer

Postby Pudsey » Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here's something I urge you ALL to do if out doing your shopping. Check your receipts to make sure you haven't been overcharged on a "deal" or that they have mistakenly charged you for too may items.
I swear - every week -I have at least one mistake. All of those "mistakes" in short-changing people must surely make up for all the thefts they claim insurance for??? I've also had cashiers hand me change for a tenner instead of a twenty loads of times. So it really does pay you to read the receipt and check your change.

Very true M,my owner gets shafted(financially speaking) everytime she does the dog food,flea spray and bone run :whistle:
Pudsey

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 am

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hi Madam

Indeed, check you recipts if yu shop at one of the supermarkets we do not shop at.

Trust us, M&S and Waiterose rarely get anyhting wrong, in fact it is the other way round, eg, your supermarket bill is £195 but they only charge you less.

M&S - the stors do not try and blind you with blind offers ie on sale a 9:99 or 19:99 - they will only charge 10 pounds and 20 pounds respectively. Waitrose, the customer service is better than Harrods at times - the place we shop at, most that shop there are dressed in suits, men and women during the weekday and usuallly smart casual during the weekends. We've yet to see a 28st old hag in a track suit with a short top that is ill fitting at our store. As we are not rich but just well off and can't really justfy a brand new Benetly or RR, or a plane/yacth, intially we did feel slightly out of place, but now fit in well as people have noted that we do not hire purchase our rexpensive cars but bought outright.

most of the staff inc till staff are realtively wealthy - again custoner service is 7 star = FACT

:smilin: :smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am

Waitrose...............Asda produce at Fortnum & Mason prices.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Waitrose...............Asda produce at Fortnum & Mason prices.

Madam

We don't beleive you have ever shopped at a Waiterose store. We have to admit that one or stores may not be up to speed ie where over the years the area has gone down hill, but trust us, the one we shop at, customer service is 7 star

Branded goods are competitively priced.

However, the real reason people like us shop at these stores is the 7 tar service and one does not usually see or smell smelly peole that have massive rears and wear ill fitting clothing and rant abuse as they walk alone - We would actually pay an entrace fee to these stores if this ensured that only people like us could shop at Waiterose. So the higer prices, if the case, we are happy with that. Our avg shopping bill for the week is approx 190 and at m and s, about 50 and we are happy with that.
LucianDeville

Postby Mrs Hoplifter » Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

LucianDeville wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Waitrose...............Asda produce at Fortnum & Mason prices.

Madam

We don't beleive you have ever shopped at a Waiterose store. We have to admit that one or stores may not be up to speed ie where over the years the area has gone down hill, but trust us, the one we shop at, customer service is 7 star

However, the real reason people like us shop at these stores is the 7 tar service and one does not usually see or smell smelly peole that have massive rears and wear ill fitting clothing and rant abuse as they walk alone - We would actually pay an entrace fee to these stores if this ensured that only people like us could shop at Waiterose. So the higer prices, if the case, we are happy with that. Our avg shopping bill for the week is approx 190 and at m and s, about 50 and we are happy with that.

Figures have changed since you last explained weekly expenditure? :dunno:
Mrs Hoplifter

Postby tropfatigue » Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

Mrs Hoplifter wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Madam

Fluctuating exchange rate.
tropfatigue

Postby Mrs Hoplifter » Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 am

tropfatigue wrote:
Mrs Hoplifter wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Madam

Fluctuating exchange rate.

Fluctuating brain waves :gigglesnshit:
Mrs Hoplifter

Postby Vicky » Mon May 07, 2012 9:47 am

Guest wrote:i only ever shoplift in m&s and sainsburys so it pushes the prices up for toffy nosed cunts who shop there, FACT.

You shouldn't be shoplifting at all, you thieving bastard. :shake head:
Vicky

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 am

Victoria wrote:

Hi

we beleive it won't shop lift again as we told it what could happen to it when it tried to shop lift, run out and be hit by one of thsoe criminals that drive around in un-insured and unregistered cars.
LucianDeville

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 am

LucianDeville wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Hi

we beleive it won't shop lift again as we told it what could happen to it when it tried to shop lift, run out and be hit by one of thsoe criminals that drive around in un-insured and unregistered cars.

Shoplifters will be hit by unregistered uninsured cars?
How does Lucy's mind work?
If at all?

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms