Supermarket Snobbery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Supermarket Snobbery

Postby Budgens,Costcutters & Nisa local » Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Aldi shops and their products are fine, many surpass the quality of the more popular Supermarkets. Can't say I've ever shopped in a Lidl, but only because I rarely, if ever see one.

Aldi also have the distinction of paying their staff a very good wage, one that they can live on, without having to resort to top ups from the state. The only slight problem I have with them is that, to pay good wages they keep their staffing levels tight, this results sometimes in largish queues at the checkouts.

The worst Supermarket for service and products, particularly fresh meat, fruit & veg is the Co-Op, I would only buy branded stuff from them and only in an emergency. Their staff are rude, many without even knowing it.

The second is Waitrose, shit products and staffing levels at premium prices. I really don't know how they get away with it.

Marks can be very good if you go at the right time and take advantage of price reductions and some of their special offers. You can get really quality stuff at prices the big 3 sell some of their economy/ own brand lines at.

That is my quick synopsis of Supermarkets :smilin:

What about us?
Budgens,Costcutters & Nisa local

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 12:27 pm

H A Rods wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:Hi

We have noted you envy, fact!!!

People will contiune to post abuse at us as we only post the facts and being well off is no crime, fact!!

Best regards

Lucian Deville :smilin: :smilin:

I see your command of the mother tongue has not improved you illiterate fool,is it the tennants super addling the brain?
No-one is jealous of your living fantasy,you are a an absolute treasure for forums being of unending comic value.FACT!!!

Oh dear, it appears to be catching. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 12:36 pm

i only ever shoplift in m&s and sainsburys so it pushes the prices up for toffy nosed cunts who shop there, FACT.

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:i only ever shoplift in m&s and sainsburys so it pushes the prices up for toffy nosed cunts who shop there, FACT.

How community spirited of you :gigglesnshit:

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Aldi shops and their products are fine, ...........

Aldi also have the distinction of paying their staff a very good wage, one that they can live on, ......

The worst Supermarket for service and products, particularly fresh meat, fruit & veg is the Co-Op, I would only buy branded stuff from them and only in an emergency. Their staff are rude, many without even knowing it.

The second is Waitrose, shit products and staffing levels at premium prices. I really don't know how they get away with it.

Marks can be very good if you go at the right time and take advantage of price reductions and some of their special offers. You can get really quality stuff at prices the big 3 sell some of their economy/ own brand lines at.

(((Edited by LD))

Hi :smilin:

Re Waiterose, you can post a lot of shit!!!!! Their products are on the whole very good and their prices are realtively competitive these days when compared with the likes of M&S. Their staffing calibre is second to none and the staff that serve us do a damn good job!!! Save up for a few years and do a bit of shopping at a Waiterose and experience the difference.

Thanks

:smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm

H A Rods wrote:

People will contiune to post abuse at us as we only post the facts and being well off is no crime, fact!!

Best regards

I see your command of the mother tongue has not improved you illiterate fool,is it the tennants super addling the brain?
No-one is jealous of your living fantasy,you are a an absolute treasure for forums being of unending comic value.FACT!!!

Hi Twat

Very clearly, you are indeed one little envious parasite and that is indeed a fact!!!

Get a job!!!

Regards

:smilin: :smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:i only ever shoplift in m&s and sainsburys so it pushes the prices up for toffy nosed cunts who shop there, FACT.

Hi

Stop lying you stupid little cretinous arse wipe!!!

M&S flafship stores have the best security know to any supermarket but we can't say that about the M&S outlet stores in run down areas of the uk, ie the places where you steel womens extra large garments. Ther local M&S manager and we got talking the other day and we pointed out a suspect looking person and the manager assured us re their security teams - M&S Always prosecutes they told us and good on them!!!

Next time you shoplift from M&S, we sincerely hope you are spotted, chased out by security and as you make your run into the road, you are run over but a hit and run driver that has no insurance, car not registered/etc/etc and we pray that that would the last time you ever stole from a M&S store!!!

We bet you, next time you are tempted to steal, you will think about what we have said.

Best wishes

Lucian
LucianDeville

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
H A Rods wrote:

Best regards

Hi Twat

Very clearly, you are indeed one little envious parasite and that is indeed a fact!!!

Get a job!!!

Regards

Tut tut! Your total lack of self control in launching into an immediate barrage of abuse when criticised show your complete lack of breeding you obvious pleb,so do us all a favour and cut the act.

Get a life!

Regards

One of your betters :dafinger:

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:
H A Rods wrote:

Best regards

Hi Twat

Get a job!!!

Regards

Tut tut! Your total lack of self control in launching into an immediate barrage of abuse when criticised show your complete lack of breeding you obvious pleb,so do us all a favour and cut the act.

Get a life!

Regards

Hi MF :smilin: :smilin:

We never argue with seriously dysfunction and deluded sprogs like you, simple facts... :smilin:

You cast aspersions re our 'breeding,' and make feeble attempts to call us inane names.

All respected/educated members and guests will agree with us that you are an envious, little parasite that is unable to accept that people like us will always be respected and relatively rich!!!

Best wishes

Lucian :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
LucianDeville

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 4:53 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
Guest wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:
H A Rods wrote:

Best regards

Hi Twat

Get a job!!!

Regards

Get a life!

Regards

We never argue with seriously dysfunction and deluded sprogs like you, simple facts... :smilin:

You cast aspersions re our 'breeding,' and make feeble attempts to call us inane names.

All respected/educated members and guests will agree with us that you are an envious, little parasite that is unable to accept that people like us will always be respected and relatively rich!!!

Best wishes

Lucian :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Listen fag,just stfu and polish my shoes before i give you a darned good lashing.

Best wishes

Your superior,FACT!!!!! :dafinger:

Postby measurer » Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Stooo wrote:I do my main shop at Lidl. The standard of the products is great especially the fruit and veg and the in store baked bread.

I did the main shop this week at Sainsbury and I had a £70+ bill compared to the £50 that I pay at Lidl.

Branded goods?
Pepsi 6 pack £1.39
Goodfella's pizza £1.34
Crabbies ginger beer £1.50
PG Tips 240 box £3.99
McVities chocolate digestives £0.99

I have to travel further to Lidl than any other supermarket but it's totally worth it.

Supermarket snobs are not supermarket saavy, Stooo. Same goods just better prices, still if they like being ripped off, who am I to make fun of them? :ooer:
measurer

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Lucian :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:[/quote]
Listen fag,just stfu and polish my shoes before i give you a darned good lashing.

Best wishes

Your superior,FACT!!!!! :dafinger:[/quote]
=====================
=================================

Most certainly we've connected with a seriously raw nerve, FACT :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Talk is cheap and threats of violence are even cheaper especially from mindless arse wipes like you, fact!!!

Indeed, it is not our style to publicly humilate disadvantaged clowns like you but keep up this inept muttering and trust us lovely boyyy, we will seriously educated you re respect/manners, fact!!

Best wishes

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
LucianDeville

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:I do my main shop at Lidl. The standard of the products is great especially the fruit and veg and the in store baked bread.

I did the main shop this week at Sainsbury and I had a £70+ bill compared to the £50 that I pay at Lidl.

Branded goods?
Pepsi 6 pack £1.39
Goodfella's pizza £1.34
Crabbies ginger beer £1.50
PG Tips 240 box £3.99
McVities chocolate digestives £0.99

I have to travel further to Lidl than any other supermarket but it's totally worth it.

Supermarket snobs are not supermarket saavy, Stooo. Same goods just better prices, still if they like being ripped off, who am I to make fun of them? :ooer:

Hi Madam

Lets stick to the facts!!!! Not ALL "Supermarket snobs are not supermarket saavy, " = FACT

We do not live is a 750k plus home and drive cars worth in excess of 300k, work no more that 33 hours a week and this incs working on our business by not being up to speed with costs, by 'not being savy' SAVVYYIES :gigglesnshit:

We bought a brans new S class recently usual price 78k with all the toys and paid 69k cash - this makes up for the few extra quid we may pay at Waitrose :smilin: :smilin:

:smilin:
LucianDeville

Postby measurer » Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm

IF you were smart, you'd realise you're paying for a supermarket name = FACT, and if you take that "few quid" and average it over 52 weeks, it becomes a few hundred.
measurer

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

measurer wrote:IF you were smart, you'd realise you're paying for a supermarket name = FACT, and if you take that "few quid" and average it over 52 weeks, it becomes a few hundred.

Hi Madam

We are "smart" and that is a factual fact!!!

We shop at Waiterose and M&S and will normally buy branded goods. The few hundred that we may or may not pay for the "privllage" is worth every penny and more (as we said earlier) for the service we get, and they make us feel sincerely vlaued and treated with respect - we don't get smelly or uneducated people there and that is worht serveral thousand pounds a year

thanks
LucianDeville

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms